Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 29-08-2020, 07:51 PM
Master
yep wev all bean ther i hav dropin ,my new fone in tolett famly wear tryn 2 fon me
my sistr dropt a cassee of bear ohtr day all bear gon all ovr her
o rhears 1 for emasin 1 i asktt man is he takin his mom for meal trund ort 2 be his wif she wz few yrs yngr thn him but she lookt a lo toldr thm him she did
or tim i had gas i need 2 let 1 go i did but a man cam behnd me wors bit wz it wz a bad smelllly 1
wev all dun stuff lk omg i will not do it agan if we can hlp it

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 29-08-2020, 08:59 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
yep wev all bean ther i hav dropin ,my new fone in tolett famly wear tryn 2 fon me
o rhears 1 for emasin 1 i asktt man is he takin his mom for meal trund ort 2 be his wif she wz few yrs yngr thn him but she lookt a lo toldr thm him she did
or tim i had gas i need 2 let 1 go i did but a man cam behnd me wors bit wz it wz a bad smelllly 1
LOL.... What are you like?....some good ones there Jo...oh my goodness... Thinking it was his mother lol....and you passing smelly wind?.. surely not...!!
Old 29-08-2020, 09:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
LOL.... What are you like?....some good ones there Jo...oh my goodness... Thinking it was his mother lol....and you passing smelly wind?.. surely not...!!

yep windd 1 wz olny on wed lol just 2 get in 2 2 tran stason 2 get me hom wen i let 1 go gezzzzzzzzzim pld it wz a qite 1 not a lod 1 thn sum 1 got behnd bend me lol iv a lot mor meersin1 s i do we all hav

Old 29-08-2020, 10:47 PM
Master
hears anor 1 i remr askin a a ovr wate lady wen babyss duee she wz not pregnt justt very ovr wate

Old 30-08-2020, 06:08 AM
Elfin

Quote:
yep windd 1 wz olny on wed lol just 2 get in 2 2 tran stason 2 get me hom wen i let 1 go gezzzzzzzzzim pld it wz a qite 1 not a lod 1 thn sum 1 got behnd bend me lol iv a lot mor meersin1 s i do we all hav
LOL... It's hilarious, but so so SO embarrassing when there's only you and one other person there.... I had a business meeting in my shop once , took him into the office... And it started . I was dropping them about 2 minutes.. meeting went on for an hour!!....And they were foul !!! Even I couldn't stand them..and you can usually stand your own wind... But I was just so embarrassed.. in the end I tried to blame it on the drains LOL....
Old 30-08-2020, 06:52 PM
Master
One of my most embarrassing moments did not involve me. I was a 'spectator'.

I was in a large government building's waiting room, waiting for my number to be called.

Across from me was a tall, heavy set Swede who claimed he was an Engineer. The chap got up and went over to the Security Guard and asked for where the restrooms where. The guard had no idea what he was talking about. English was not the Security Guard's native language.

The chap continued different ways to communicate. Finally he resorted to asking the place where you can smoke a cigarette.

Now picture the big, tall, heavy set Swede going up and down on his toes, right fist closed with the thumb stuck out at his pant's zipper height saying "Smoke!, Smoke!, Smoke!"

The Security Guard took one look at him and hurriedly left!

I looked, and everybody in the room was looking at the wall opposite of him.... even his wife was.

Smoke in that language oral sex.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 30-08-2020, 07:15 PM
Master
remdss me of a tim i cort gott cortt nededd tolett it a pawtyy me famly wear invitedd 2
i dashhtt to toleettt gon in to cubicalll thn did wot i had 2 do lft cunicall 2 ,y hooorerss i wz in menss
wen i ran in i did not checkkkk did wors bit wz ther wz a man havina wee in unrinlss he wz i saw evry thng i dnt wish w 1 of us wz emrased
2 top it all off tur d man wz dj for pawwrtyy i wz at
or shammmm i had all nite

Old 31-08-2020, 12:39 AM
Master
Quote:
LOL!........

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 31-08-2020, 12:42 AM
Master
Quote:
remdss me of a tim i cort gott cortt nededd tolett it a pawtyy me famly wear invitedd 2
i dashhtt to toleettt gon in to cubicalll thn did wot i had 2 do lft cunicall 2 ,y hooorerss i wz in menss
wen i ran in i did not checkkkk did wors bit wz ther wz a man havina wee in unrinlss he wz i saw evry thng i dnt wish w 1 of us wz emrased
2 top it all off tur d man wz dj for pawwrtyy i wz at
or shammmm i had all nite

I do not know how many times I have accidentally used the ladies restrooms.

At one restaurant, I would always use the restroom before eating. After about 1/2 year, I noticed I had been using the ladies restroom. So I went and used the men's bathroom. That place was discussing! I went back using the ladies bathroom and nobody every said a word!

Old 31-08-2020, 11:16 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
I do not know how many times I have accidentally used the ladies restrooms.

At one restaurant, I would always use the restroom before eating. After about 1/2 year, I noticed I had been using the ladies restroom. So I went and used the men's bathroom. That place was discussing! I went back using the ladies bathroom and nobody every said a word!
...Maybe that's because of your long hair.... They maybe just thought you were a very "butch" woman...LOL....