Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 14-09-2020, 12:37 PM
Seeker

I have played a lot of role-playing games, and I have learned something of myself. I like being good, even if my character is weaker. I have tried playing an evil selfish character, but I just don't like it and end up quitting.
Old 20-09-2020, 04:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
I like playing games where you are a Mythological Being or Extraterrestrial . I wish I was either of the two.

I loved playing the 'Dragon Ball Z' games based of the anime series. I had played 'Dragon Ball Xenoverse' (2015) where you could finally create your own DBZ character and be in a story mode.

I'm just checking Xenoverse 2 right now, it was free on the PS store. For some reason the loading is endless after finishing character creation....

I played the old Budokai games on the PS2. Budokai 3 was pretty good.
Old 20-09-2020, 05:09 PM
Master
I like final fantasy series (the 10th was the best one)and my all time favourites are klonoa and klonoa 2.
Also devil may cry series,mame,and i'm very good at street fighter and king of fighters (iori rules).

Now i'm playing psychonauts which is a very nice platform game with a crazy scenario.

Last edited by lomax : 20-09-2020 at 06:16 PM.
Old 20-09-2020, 05:11 PM
Master
And if you want FREE pc games,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

https://freegogpcgames.com/

https://igg-games.com/
Old 20-09-2020, 05:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
I like final fantasy series (the 10th was the best one)and my all time favourites are klonoa and klonoa 2.
Also devil my cry series,mame,and i'm very good at street fighter and king of fighters (iori rules).

Now i'm playing psychonauts which is a very nice platform game with a crazy scenario.

Klonoa 2 was such a cute game!
Old 20-09-2020, 06:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Klonoa 2 was such a cute game!
Glad that you know it.The music,the story,everything was dreamy.I had a ps2 emulator,so i managed to play it on my pc as well.
Old 20-09-2020, 06:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Glad that you know it.The music,the story,everything was dreamy.I had a ps2 emulator,so i managed to play it on my pc as well.

I would say there was (is?) something very special about cartoons and cartoony video games made by Japanese developers. It's dreamy and magical.

Jak & Daxter had a similar vibe (though made by a US developer). With the second and third game they went quite dark and serious with the story. All three were great games.