Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 01-07-2016, 03:34 PM
Master

Meditation isnt something which one suddenly gets rapid results from. One usually needs a lot of patience before one sees the development happening from meditation (and it also depends on the type of meditation the person is doing too). It can take years.

also you may not see the other dimensions and things there eg the energy forms of things unless you are ready for it.

I personally, dont see anything wrong with you need to see these things for yourself to truely believe in them. Spirit may provide you with an experience to show you even if you arent ready to have this as an ongoing skill. When you are ready to experience this, you will.

Be aware our natural gifts often lay in different areas.. for some it may be in clairvoyance and ability to see things, for others they will more naturally be able to sense or feel things instead. I more easily feel auras of things then see them. If you want to experience different things, be open to experiencing them also in different ways other then to what you want.

Impatience may slow down development.
Old 01-07-2016, 07:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
Meditation isnt something which one suddenly gets rapid results from. One usually needs a lot of patience before one sees the development happening from meditation (and it also depends on the type of meditation the person is doing too). It can take years.

also you may not see the other dimensions and things there eg the energy forms of things unless you are ready for it.

I personally, dont see anything wrong with you need to see these things for yourself to truely believe in them. Spirit may provide you with an experience to show you even if you arent ready to have this as an ongoing skill. When you are ready to experience this, you will.

Be aware our natural gifts often lay in different areas.. for some it may be in clairvoyance and ability to see things, for others they will more naturally be able to sense or feel things instead. I more easily feel auras of things then see them. If you want to experience different things, be open to experiencing them also in different ways other then to what you want.

Impatience may slow down development.

said, I agree with every word. There are many psychic abilities that you can google search and you will realise that one person cannot possess all of them. Different people different abilities all is fine according to the power working within you
Old 16-07-2016, 08:25 PM
Master
Peaceofepicness,

Going back a couple decades now I remember when it was SOOO important to me to see auras but now that I do, I can say that's an over-rated skill and totally not necessary for spiritual development. In fact clairvoyance in generally is totally over-rated. Meditation is the most important one to develop. Everything else comes from it. Sensing your chakras comes naturally as you get deeper into meditation - especially if you explore them while meditating. This is just one of the many benefits. But ultimately meditation can take you all the way to oneness with Source. It is a tried and true path that works for many.
Old 17-07-2016, 10:18 AM
Peaceofepicness

Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
Peaceofepicness,

Going back a couple decades now I remember when it was SOOO important to me to see auras but now that I do, I can say that's an over-rated skill and totally not necessary for spiritual development. In fact clairvoyance in generally is totally over-rated. Meditation is the most important one to develop. Everything else comes from it. Sensing your chakras comes naturally as you get deeper into meditation - especially if you explore them while meditating. This is just one of the many benefits. But ultimately meditation can take you all the way to oneness with Source. It is a tried and true path that works for many.

Thank you for your answer! :)

I am trying to meditate at the moment, but I find it very difficult to concentrate. I don't know whether I am doing it correctly.

I listen to OmHarmonics binaural beats, but do you think it helps?

Will meditation just get easier the more I do it, and will I become less bored when doing it?
Old 17-07-2016, 05:12 PM
Master
A couple weeks isn't very long to learn something.
If you want to become a pilot, or musician, or basketball player would you try it for only two weeks and then say I can't do it so I'm starting to believe it can't be done and doesn't even exist?

In the beginning, and you are at the beginning of the beginning, you learn more from your failures than the random success.

Here's another helpful tidbit - right now YOU, Your mind is trying to do this. The mind can not see aura's - it is an extra-sensory perception and not something the mind has any control over at all except to block it. The most the thinking mind (personality) can do it get out of the way and keep it's opinions to itself so that the actual part of you (spirit) can use the mechanisms in place (third-eye) to perceive.

If you really want to try and see aura's, use the 'trying' to calm the mind into no thinking, no expectations and no opinions and into a state of quietly ALLOWING.

This state you will need to develop of Quiet Allowing non-interceding mind is the beginning of where all extra sensory abilities come from. Seeing the Aura just being many of a list far too long to type. And none of them can be done by thinking your way into them - it is a state Beyond the thinking mind.
Old 17-07-2016, 08:29 PM
Master
Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peaceofepicness
Thank you for your answer! :)

I am trying to meditate at the moment, but I find it very difficult to concentrate. I don't know whether I am doing it correctly.

I listen to OmHarmonics binaural beats, but do you think it helps?

Will meditation just get easier the more I do it, and will I become less bored when doing it?

I don't know anything about OmHarmonics - but whatever gets you into that space is what works for you. Sometimes CDs help me calm down, other times they're annoying.

There are lots of different kinds of techniques on the Meditation thread, lots to chose from.

Yes I think it will get easier but I think it's more about quality of meditation than quantity. The more you can relax, the sharper you can hold your concentration, the less noisy your mind gets...all these things will encourage you (there's nothing like success to motivate). And most important of all don't stress yourself out about it. In many ways meditation is like slipping out of your clothes, then slipping out of your underwear, then stepping into a nice hot tub and soaking :)

At first it's boring because you're not having any experiences and you're waiting for something to happen. But look at how excited a small child is to see a cloud in the sky. Just the art of looking in a new way can get you going.

best of luck with it!
Old 17-07-2016, 08:51 PM
Master

You are doing everything right, and of course it is all make believe (did Einstein not say imagination is more important than knowledge?).
Old 18-07-2016, 11:35 AM
Pathfinder

Hi this post reminded me of a video I watched awhile ago on how to see auras.

https://youtu.be/hd-RZt88a_s

But it led to this other video

https://youtu.be/k3HvpLz0zOo

Which really got me watching cos I thought it was just normal to me. Should this be in another thread? For me the auras come and go, some days I can see em, some days I have to focus, I haven't delved much but I do believe its not make believe for sure.
Old 24-07-2016, 11:24 PM
Knower
I have a hard time with meditation, too. I'm bipolar and as a result my brain runs too fast. I have a really hard time focusing. But the point is, I think, is that somewhere along the line I decided to *do it* and that was a stepping stone in my spiritual development somehow.
Old 26-07-2016, 11:11 PM
Thumbs up

I've jumped in a little late, but...

You know...a lot is made of meditation..and it is wonderful.

How about instead of trying to meditate, that is, trying to stop the thoughts ....
pick something...something very pleasurable...it can be from a movie...the past...an imagination...
an imagined encounter...
this is why I say 'anything', something imagined as a future spiritual event..and dream about it...ponder it...
day dream about it...in silence for an hour.

See how you do?

This is great for bipolar, ADD, ADHD, even paranoid,
ruminating, negative, cyclical thinking...why?
Because the mind, no matter where it is at, loves pleasure.
Stay with it...do not vary off the path into anything 'unpleasureable',
see?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru