Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 19-01-2011, 12:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy
I heard that TRUE automatic writing gives a spirit temporary control of the person who holds the pen and it is they who write through your hand usually at great speed, and it should not be undertaken lightly or used as party tricks, please do not shoot the messenger.

I figured it was the same as, say, clairvoyance... where there's objective and subjective. Objective clairvoyance being the ability to see entities and such with the physical eyes, and subjective being the ability to see images/scenes/symbols within the mind's eye.

So with automatic writing, objective would be more like what you stated, with the spirit taking control of the hand.. and subjective would be the flow of thoughts into the mind to be jotted down on paper.

That's what I feel, anyway.

Old 19-01-2011, 12:50 AM
Experiencer
I have to agree with Evaah. And regarding the body control, while I have never tried automatic writing (I think I will, having read this thread!) I have experimented with allowing guides I trust to move my body around while relaxing and allowing it to happen, just because I was curious about the idea. It felt natural and uninvasive and the slightest thought from me would interrupt it. I am sure the movement of the hand during this process is the same thing. I think if you were ever to feel that something "had control of your body" something would be wrong and that practice should cease at once.
Old 19-01-2011, 03:31 PM
AngelBreeze

Greetings!

Greetings Dream Angel! AngelBreeze here.

You ask if channeling and automatic writing are synonymous. Yes, they in fact are. I have done both and have had great successes especially with automatic writing. What both entail is reaching spirit entities in order to bring forth messages from beyond. There are techniques and precautions to be used of course.

There is a great misconception about contacting whomever one wants who is in the Afterlife any time they want. A spirit being must first be receptive to being called forth and sometimes they do not appear as planned. Others, may instead come in their place and that is where great precaution must take place.

There are an enormous amount of spirits in the Afterlife and some are not at all benevolent. They are therefore situated in a lower realm of vibration befitting to their mental-spiritual state of being. They are most eager to respond when they hear the call from a psychic-medium and the energy they bring may be malevolent.

Therefore, if one wants to contact their grandmother through automatic writing, for instance, they need to use prayer, full protection, permission, and make sure they are calling forth only their grandmother and not just any other being at random. And again, since spirit is most always busy in the Afterlife they may not be able to respond immediately to your call but may do so at a later time. One must also bear in mind that they do not have "days", "nights", and "time" in general as we know it here, as there is none of that in the Afterlife. Therefore, since they can hear you in 'real time', but not be able to respond immediately, they may defer their response to a more appropriate time.

Yes, I have had great success in this area as previously stated. You further ask if the writing comes in rapidly. Yes, it certainly can! Sometimes you will find that the thoughts are faster than your hand can write and that the writing may tend to go off the page. Another thing is that the writing may appear in a form other than your own handwriting.

It is best to not use ruled paper when engaging in automatic writing as the spirit writer must be free to express themselves as they are led and should not be restricted by ruled lines on paper. Also, ruled lines can tend to bring your focus back to a subjective state thus, effectively breaking the connection you may have had with spirit.

Thank you for your question, it was an excellent one!

When one lovingly shares with benevolent people of like mind, something great is bound to happen! -- AngelBreeze
Old 22-01-2011, 01:41 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy
I heard that TRUE automatic writing gives a spirit temporary control of the person who holds the pen and it is they who write through your hand usually at great speed, and it should not be undertaken lightly or used as party tricks, please do not shoot the messenger.

Thank you daisy, I have heard the same thing and I do take this seriously.

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 22-01-2011, 01:52 PM
Deactivated Account

Greetings AngelBreeze,

Thank you for replying to my questions and sharing with me. It is always nice to hear confirmations of things actually happening, when one is wondering about such things.

"Therefore, if one wants to contact their grandmother through automatic writing, for instance, they need to use prayer, full protection, permission, and make sure they are calling forth only their grandmother and not just any other being at random."

Very good advice,thank you for the reminder. I have heard, in contacting spirits/ or loved ones on the other side, it is suggested to make an appointment. And yes, I know they don't experience time as we know it here. There was something about contacting them at a regular time, regular that is according to our time.

And thank you for the reminder to use unlined paper, I keep forgetting this ! Some writing that I was doing, the words were going downwards vertical like ... and I asked just out of curiousity, if they could write horizontally ? and they did ! but it seems their preference is the vertical writing, which is ok too.

If you have any other automatic writing experiences or suggestions you would like to share, I would be interested.

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction