Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 15-10-2011, 11:21 AM
Blooms Bright

aura photography ~ confirmation

I have been interested in aura arts, but have not much expeirence. I recently attended an enlightment expo ( fantastic time) and was very excited to meet a woman who did aura photography. Naturally I participated. I guess I was left feeling that there should have been more. Not really sure what I expected. However when I met up with my friend she wanted to guess my colors. Of course she was spot on! Lol...
I guess I am just curious, is there anyone out there that can validate or confirm whether aura photography is legit? I am left thinking that perhaps an individual who can actually give a reading and explain the colorations would be the way to go?
Any information or advice on the practices of aura readings would be greatly appreciated

~Bright Blessings Everyone
Old 16-10-2011, 01:13 AM
Morgana Rose

there are a lot of schools of thought on this subject, some people agree with it whole heartedly and others don't believe it at all...
i once got a picture of my aura taken, it was very red lol and some of what the man explained about my aura made sense and a lot of what he said didn't...
i guess it is up to interpretation...
and on the colours and their meanings, one colour can have many different meanings depending on what you read.
i would suggest doing some research on people who do readings in your area and find someone credible and go and see them...
hope this helps :)
Old 22-10-2011, 12:46 AM
Aquarian

No it's bogus. A sham even.

If you don't put your hands on the plates there'll be no colours. If you keep your hands on the plates and move your head out of the way, there'll be only colours no head.