Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 03-02-2011, 02:17 AM
Pathfinder

Some questions relating to channeling

Hello,

So basically, I am wondering about channeling because I have tried sitting with a piece of paper before, and writing the first things that come to my head. I couldn't tell if I was connecting to another source or to my intuition, but what I ended up coming out with sounded nothing like me, but what I predicted never ended up happening. Could I have been connecting to an unreliable source? Also, before I ever try again, I am wondering, are there any risks involved in channeling, or whatever the heck I was doing?
Old 03-02-2011, 02:20 AM
tragblack

I think it might take practice, building the connection.
Old 03-02-2011, 02:38 AM
Medium_Laura

Surround yourself with white light. Ask for the guides of your highest good to come forward. Then have a list of questions you'd like to ask. Before working to predict, try just figuring out who you're working with. Also ask if they are of the Divine Light. If they don't answer yes immediately, dismiss them and end the channel for now.

It takes practice and patience. My first book on Amazon was written by channeling. It took 3 years to compile all of their teachings :)

You'll get there. :)
Old 03-02-2011, 07:50 AM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by windwillow
are there any risks involved in channeling, or whatever the heck I was doing?
The only fear is fear itself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by windwillow
Hello,

So basically, I am wondering about channeling because I have tried sitting with a piece of paper before, and writing the first things that come to my head. I couldn't tell if I was connecting to another source or to my intuition, but what I ended up coming out with sounded nothing like me, but what I predicted never ended up happening.
Hello

I'm going to answer your questions from a basic understanding of the structure of reality.. I do it this way cause it makes it easy, because once you know it.. it may allow you to answer questions for yourself..

My teacher bashar (channeled)

Offers their observations of reality.. and they say law #2 for all realities that their aware of is "the one are all, the all are one"

He means, we are all the same being.. that everything is us.. we are all the little drops of water in the sea and we are that idea some of us call god.. (all are one, one are all)

So truthfully who you channeled was yourself be it in various forms or configurations.. my teacher bashar also offers a idea (but he doesn't say it exactly in this way) he says that in every second we humans as limited and lovable as we are.. have 3-10 possible new realities we go into each and every second.. bashar also states that everything in the imagination is real.. and exists somehow, somewhere!

So if you kind of string a couple of those ideas together.. whatever information you received from this channel, though it may have been wrong for reality was right for another.. this kind of idea bashar shares means in theory or extrapolated that.. there are no lies.. all truths are true..

If you go up to your friend and say "I'll meet you on this street corner at 2 p.m." and then you purposefully go to the zoo and don't do what you say.. you did do what you said in another reality!

There is a weird thing going on in our reality right now.. certain shows like "Fringe" and my understanding is "Lost" maybe and definitely I believe "Eureka" are featuring "alternate reality" themes this is not just random.. this is to just get us looking and understanding that all things do exist and all paths are taken is my understanding even though that can boggle the mental body/ego (ironically though scientists have looked at the idea and think it's feasible..)

So what I'm trying to say to you is.. I don't think you channeled "wrong" information.. just "wrong" information for your reality.. we are always creating the FUTURE right now.. if you go to a psychic/channel and they tell your right there.. "you will die in 7 days" there is choice right in that moment to create that reality and vindicate there prediction.. or to say "nah, I'd rather live" and create that..

This is why no psychic can ever get the future right.. cause were always changing it through "free will"/creation

So don't worry about wrong information.. and if you validate that all things are you.. than you have no fear or worry of miss-information.. I would just if exploring channeling be playful, make it fun and a game.. don't get down if you get it wrong sometimes on predictions (because that requires creation as a element too)

And remember that channeling is not that hard of thing to do.. we all channel, these very words could be channeled for you.. (for all I know ) whenever a actor gets lost in a part.. their channeling.. when a singer gets lost in a song.. their channeling.. and writing books and getting ideas is a form of channeling.. this ability is something we all can do.. if you have a basic understanding of reality.. it helps to make it easier.. doesn't it?
Old 03-02-2011, 04:19 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaster
The only fear is fear itself.Hello

I'm going to answer your questions from a basic understanding of the structure of reality.. I do it this way cause it makes it easy, because once you know it.. it may allow you to answer questions for yourself..

My teacher bashar (channeled)

Offers their observations of reality.. and they say law #2 for all realities that their aware of is "the one are all, the all are one"

He means, we are all the same being.. that everything is us.. we are all the little drops of water in the sea and we are that idea some of us call god.. (all are one, one are all)

So truthfully who you channeled was yourself be it in various forms or configurations.. my teacher bashar also offers a idea (but he doesn't say it exactly in this way) he says that in every second we humans as limited and lovable as we are.. have 3-10 possible new realities we go into each and every second.. bashar also states that everything in the imagination is real.. and exists somehow, somewhere!

So if you kind of string a couple of those ideas together.. whatever information you received from this channel, though it may have been wrong for reality was right for another.. this kind of idea bashar shares means in theory or extrapolated that.. there are no lies.. all truths are true..

If you go up to your friend and say "I'll meet you on this street corner at 2 p.m." and then you purposefully go to the zoo and don't do what you say.. you did do what you said in another reality!

There is a weird thing going on in our reality right now.. certain shows like "Fringe" and my understanding is "Lost" maybe and definitely I believe "Eureka" are featuring "alternate reality" themes this is not just random.. this is to just get us looking and understanding that all things do exist and all paths are taken is my understanding even though that can boggle the mental body/ego (ironically though scientists have looked at the idea and think it's feasible..)

So what I'm trying to say to you is.. I don't think you channeled "wrong" information.. just "wrong" information for your reality.. we are always creating the FUTURE right now.. if you go to a psychic/channel and they tell your right there.. "you will die in 7 days" there is choice right in that moment to create that reality and vindicate there prediction.. or to say "nah, I'd rather live" and create that..

This is why no psychic can ever get the future right.. cause were always changing it through "free will"/creation

So don't worry about wrong information.. and if you validate that all things are you.. than you have no fear or worry of miss-information.. I would just if exploring channeling be playful, make it fun and a game.. don't get down if you get it wrong sometimes on predictions (because that requires creation as a element too)

And remember that channeling is not that hard of thing to do.. we all channel, these very words could be channeled for you.. (for all I know ) whenever a actor gets lost in a part.. their channeling.. when a singer gets lost in a song.. their channeling.. and writing books and getting ideas is a form of channeling.. this ability is something we all can do.. if you have a basic understanding of reality.. it helps to make it easier.. doesn't it?

What you say makes perfect sense to me, and this is my belief too.

I will take what you all have said into consideration, and I will be sure to surround myself in white light! I know this to be a very powerful tool.

Thanks again.