Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 24-08-2020, 10:53 PM
Knower
Spiritual damage

Throughout my life I have noticed a negative influence on my life I now know through my experience it was demonic in nature. Due to the fact I have insight. Yet no one advised me of this? Why?
Old 25-08-2020, 03:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by magonia
Throughout my life I have noticed a negative influence on my life I now know through my experience it was demonic in nature. Due to the fact I have insight. Yet no one advised me of this? Why?

In could simply be that others did not know you wanted such a 'personal' question answered.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 25-08-2020, 07:08 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:

What do you mean by "insight" - insight into what?

Without knowing anything about you my guess is that you're 'psychically aware' and that's not uncommon. It's also not uncommon to misunderstand what that implies.

As to why no-one advised you, or explained or helped you, one might ask: "Why would anyone? Why would they be expected to know your personal situation or difficulties?" You might want to consider what your friends' experience or knowledge is or what you think it is.

You've put your question in the Spiritualism forum and I wonder if you see yourself as a Spiritualist? If so why not visit your nearest Spiritualist church or centre? https://www.snu.org.uk/Pages/Events/Category/churches

If you're not a Spiritualist why not pay a visit to an open meeting at one to see what you find there? Most run development circles where an experienced medium would likely be able to offer help.
Old 20-01-2021, 06:58 PM
Quote:

- Hi Magnolia,
Thank you for posting this comment.
There are going to be others in the same boat as you (such as myself).Please remember that there is a time and a place for questions to be answered.
Patience is a virtue
Please keep an open mind on your journey, however long it takes..
Old 20-01-2021, 07:00 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaurusLady
- Hi Magnolia,
Thank you for posting this comment.
There are going to be others in the same boat as you (such as myself).Please remember that there is a time and a place for questions to be answered.
Patience is a virtue
Please keep an open mind on your journey, however long it takes..

magonia....... 5 months on and she hasn't come back to follow up.
Old 19-02-2021, 07:15 PM
1337_d00d

So what's the difference between "negative" and demonic?

It is my understanding that spirits are beyond time and therefore do not move in linear spacetime. Thus they move by manner of attraction meaning I wouldn't know where a "negative" thought ends and a spirit begins.
Old 19-02-2021, 08:02 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337_d00d
So what's the difference between "negative" and demonic?

Negative will mean different things to different folk. Demonic relates to demons, again a word meaning different things.....

Quote:
It is my understanding that spirits are beyond time and therefore do not move in linear spacetime. Thus they move by manner of attraction meaning I wouldn't know where a "negative" thought ends and a spirit begins.

The world of the spirit does not experience time, at least not any time as experienced in this physical dimension. Just one experience perhaps unique to this world and one unable to be experienced in the physical.

A spirit individual is able to re-locate herself/himself by - in effect - using the power of thought. Hence physical movement does not need to occur but can if desired.

I don't have a clue what you are trying to say in your final sentence
Old 19-02-2021, 09:59 PM
Administrator
I would have to agree with Bobjob

Namaste
Old 19-02-2021, 10:28 PM
1337_d00d

What I mean is that a person who has a certain mindset will attract spirits of that nature but I wouldn't know when a spirit is attracted or if it already is attached to that thought.
Old 19-02-2021, 10:39 PM
Deactivated Account
differences

As this is the 'Spiritualism' forum - under the umbrella category 'Religions & Faiths' - I think it important to respectfully point out to readers and contributors that so-called demons are not part of Spiritualist philosophy or teaching.

Additionally many appear to get confused between 'spiritualism', 'spirituality' and Spiritualism, the latter being the movement, philosophy and religion carrying that name.

Or they are unaware they are not all the same thing.