Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 30-09-2019, 06:44 PM
Knower
Feeling unwanted.

I feel unwanted everywhere I go, it's like I hear their thoughts like they hear mine, but mine are way more apparent than them. I've always felt like this, but the telepathic thoughts I emit now make me feel unwanted everywhere I go, like they want me to leave and I feel their energy wanting me to leave, so I stopped doing everything I loved such as skateboarding and snowboarding but feel it may just be paranoia yet it feels real. It's not happening right now but it till bugs me. I'm on medication but I can't help but feel nervous and unwanted. But! I know one day it won't be like this. I'm just venting. I hate being so sensitive to energies a lot of the time. In all honesty, I'm not doing anything to actually help besides be on medication. I don't ever go out, I've secluded myself from old friends, and I can't do anything without feeling unwanted and it's really annoying. I know my mom is sick of me staying with her but I don't think I can get a house or apartment due to my old landlord claiming my friends broke into mailboxes in the apartment complex. I was also a bad tenant (lol). But still, I don't know what to do, I don't know how to adult.
Old 05-10-2019, 06:04 AM
Pathfinder

Hello bjasapace. i have felt the same way feeling unwanted at times ,but we can't let those kinds of negitive thoughts control us , the best thing is to go do something that makes u feel good about yourself , when i started doin that i noticed i could black that kind of thinking out , i noticed iam becoming sensitive to more things emtions what ppl say as i gotten older , i think i may be a empath ,i have brush a lot of negatively of what ppl ,esp family out. but remember u are wanted go do something for someone who would be thinkful of what u done could be anything. u know u made a difference , we are gonna hav all kinds of emotions running through us we just hav to try &get rid of bad ones. go skateboarding if that made u happy at one time if u next thing u know your enjoying. yourself. u deserve ever right to be happy &enjoy life can't nothing take that away. hugs dawn
Old 09-10-2019, 08:30 PM
Ascender
I feel that way too. Unwanted. It's a awful feeling, I do agree with that so I sympathize even though I'm feeling angry about this.

A good friend told me "I think everyone does. Some people just use it as motivation " still, I csnt shake the feeling
Old 09-10-2019, 09:31 PM
Ascender
Well maybe you're around the wrong people or maybe you're hearing their thoughts and thinking them as your own.
Old 04-04-2020, 05:12 PM
Seeker

I have felt unwanted myself. I'm not telepathic but I can understand your feelings. When I was a kid I was put in special ed because people thought I was mental. Still to this day people think I'm mental and even put me on medication because I can be so emotional.
Old 04-04-2020, 11:31 PM
ant

^To the unwanted/s.

Practice doing nothing.

Look out the window,divert your attention to nature,

Observe a tree,a flower,a bird,a pet,an insect etc etc,

Observe what is true and right in front of you.

Listen,watch,observe,marvel at creation.

Find natures wonders eclipse past self defeating repetitions.
Old 04-04-2020, 11:39 PM
ant

Ps.Do you see the repetitive story line on repeat?

I feel unwanted,when you say i feel this or that,is what you manifest.

As an example,if one kept telling themselves over and over again that they were sick,what would be the end result?

Bottom line,you are not your mind and you are in control of your mind.

But when you say i feel this way or that etc,one just disenables themselves.

Look up on how the mind works and gain the upper hand.
Old 06-04-2020, 06:36 AM
Master
I once heard something which offered me solace in such matters..

"Other people have no time to think about you, because they are way too busy just thinking about themselves" and this helped my feelings of being unwanted...a lot!

The opinions of others shouldn't stop you from doing whatever you love doing...just do that activity for the sake of doing it if you truly enjoy it..and I should take a leaf out of my own book more often than I do...I know...but it is difficult not to let yourself keep on getting roped into the game that others play, until YOU decide to make the rules and ultimately, you can also decide who you let play your game with you...even though you're pretty much going to be playing solitaire for a while, but know that it's all good.

Being unwanted, shunned, ostracized etc also gives you the opportunity of working on and honing your own psychic gifts and abilities without any interference or interruption from others as well...then you can decide how to use them and know this now...when the ball is in your court, you can then decide to either play ball or not...and that, in itself is very empowering.
Old 06-04-2020, 11:18 AM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJAsapace
I feel unwanted everywhere I go, it's like I hear their thoughts like they hear mine, but mine are way more apparent than them. I've always felt like this, but the telepathic thoughts I emit now make me feel unwanted everywhere I go, like they want me to leave and I feel their energy wanting me to leave, so I stopped doing everything I loved such as skateboarding and snowboarding but feel it may just be paranoia yet it feels real. It's not happening right now but it till bugs me. I'm on medication but I can't help but feel nervous and unwanted. But! I know one day it won't be like this. I'm just venting. I hate being so sensitive to energies a lot of the time. In all honesty, I'm not doing anything to actually help besides be on medication. I don't ever go out, I've secluded myself from old friends, and I can't do anything without feeling unwanted and it's really annoying. I know my mom is sick of me staying with her but I don't think I can get a house or apartment due to my old landlord claiming my friends broke into mailboxes in the apartment complex. I was also a bad tenant (lol). But still, I don't know what to do, I don't know how to adult.

Hello BJAsapace

Certainly this is a feeling that many share to one degree or another, although it does seem to either subside, or we just don't care as much, as we get older. That is how it seems to me anyway.

I am curious, do you like yourself and spending time with yourself?
Can you give me any reasons as to why people might want you around?
Can you give me any reasons as to why people might not want you around?
Old 07-04-2020, 01:34 AM
Pathfinder

Hey BJAsapace. I know the feeling well. Whatever, I do what I want. Hey I like your Eleanor Roosevelt quote. I can see it. If one is seeking to self-destruct then friendship might not go all that great. Anyway yeah it sucks. Life will sort itself as a whole in time I'm sure. Keep walkin'.