Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 17-03-2022, 01:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler
Excess stress can lead to ulcers and high blood pressure

I second that, that's true
Old 22-05-2022, 06:44 PM
Experiencer
Can anger, hatred, and many of the other negative emotions cause cancers? Yes indeed.

Negative emotions pent up cause the emotion to remain still & ferment like a stagnant pool of water. If it sits in the same spot without moving or flows of escape, it festers in the body by disrupting the body's stable healthy frequency. It drops the body's frequency to the point where adverse effects, such as cancers are produced.

How does a person who never smoked, exposed to a hazardous environment get cancer? The above stated.

Finding the truth comes from two sources. The ones you find yourself and the ones you're willing to accept told by others.
Old 24-05-2022, 08:29 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..Vel..
Can anger, hatred, and many of the other negative emotions cause cancers? Yes indeed.
My brother in law died from a brain tumour about 7 years ago. He hated everyone particularly my husband. My husband was kind to him but I think he was jealous of my husband that he had a family and a job. He tried to sue us but the court threw the case out. He tried to sue other people but he was not able to including a solicitor. He hated his aunties and uncles. He thought everyone was against him. He lived with his mother and he did not want us to see them.

There are other people who get brain cancer and there is likely to be other causes which the medical profession does not know why they get brain cancer.
Old 24-05-2022, 09:24 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
He hated everyone
There are other people who get brain cancer and there is likely to be other causes which the medical profession does not know why they get brain cancer.

It is sad that this happens. There are only two explanations I can see why. The first is that the person signed off on a soul contract prior to incarnating to have the experience, or the that that much anger and hatred was pent up inside and caused a massive stagnant pool of negative energy trapped inside the body, unable to escape. So, the individual becomes consumed by their own negative emotions that manifest into cancer.

My mother died in early 2019. She died from cancer. It started as bowel cancer that was treated but a couple of years on, she developed it in her kidneys. Another few years had passed and it spread to her liver and lungs. When it had spread to her kidneys, I asked her what she was angry about or who she could not forgive? It was her father who beat her and her sister when she was very young. I said she needed to forgive him and let it go. She couldn't do that, so it consumed her.

Just like the saying goes, "you are what you eat". And my saying is, "Your emotions are the energy you become."

Finding the truth comes from two sources. The ones you find yourself and the ones you're willing to accept told by others.
Old 24-05-2022, 08:25 PM
Master

Thank you Val for sharing your experience. I am sorry to hear your mother passed away the way she did. That was sad and it would have been hard for her to move on for what her father did to her and her sister. You are right we have to let it go otherwise we are likely to get depressed and sick.
Old 24-05-2022, 10:46 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
Thank you Vel for sharing your experience. I am sorry to hear your mother passed away the way she did. That was sad and it would have been hard for her to move on for what her father did to her and her sister. You are right we have to let it go otherwise we are likely to get depressed and sick.

Anger & hate are ok, but they must be able to flow through and out of the body. If they are left to pool up, they become stagnant, smelly, toxic & deadly.

I am not sad that she is gone. I prepared myself long before it came to her death from cancer. She is at peace now. She is preparing for her next incarnation to go through and learn the lesson again until we get it right. Hopefully, she will learn to forgive and let go. Karma is a bit...

Old 25-05-2022, 04:40 AM
Master

Thank you Vel for explaining it. It sounds right what you say.