Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 19-10-2021, 08:15 PM
Knower

About my Twin Sister idea...

Is it even plausible, (even if with past, present, and future all happening at once and there being no restriction to the present) to actually have the same family, but instead reincarnate as someone who doesn't exist within this timeline, like a twin sister?

Like I've said before, I have no plans to go forward in time, when I die. I really hate how technology is making us somehow worse and I can only imagine how bad it will be, in 100 years (2121) and I don't want to be around in my next life, during that time.
Old 19-10-2021, 08:50 PM
Master

as far as pure physics goes anything is possible. Alothough I think we are like children and there are certain things we won't be allowed to get away with no matter how much we want to.

Usually though the more constraints you put on something the harder it is to attain that something... and when you start dreaming others play a certain specific role in your life well they kinda gotta be agreeable unless you are willing to try to play the 'force me to' card... I dunno about you but that never ends well for me...
Old 19-10-2021, 11:08 PM
Knower

Believe it or not, all my life I've had gender issues and they got worse the older I got, it wasn't until 5 years ago that I pondered the idea of a twin sister.
Old 20-10-2021, 04:44 AM
asearcher

the way I look at reincarnation we are all here for individual purposes, so let's say your dad in this life - he has his path to walk, his struggles to overcome - what if they have all done their bit, and then you are asking your entire family of spirits to then be reincarnated with you to do the exact journey only you have to be a twin sister instead of in your current body. Why do you want to be your own twin sister? If you wish to be reborn as a female, and what ever you need to sort out in your own spiritual development later on here on earth there will be plans and outcomes and variety of destinies (on free will base).

Are you connected to maybe your parallel life? (to me meaning alternative destinies path, when you make an important decision in your life, whether aware of it or not, there will be this cut and another you will live on in that parallel).

I'm asking as you describe you have gender issues. If so I think I got your point, but please correct me if I am wrong, but you want to relive your life as a female, and you want to do so with the same family you love, and you love the time you are living in now, so the future is not for you.That if you had been reborn as your twin sister you would not have to have had this battle on the inside and part of your growing ups would not have that confusion and pain in it?

But maybe in this life, in the body you are in right now, is this alternative reality - what was meant to be, so you have to live through it and you have to make out what works best for you. Your family I think should be loving and supportive of you in this (or else I can imagine you would not have wanted them around just the way they are in another life). You could ask (your spirit guide) to show you an alternative parallel reality and see if that helps you on your journey?

I've been mostly so far experiencing that I was reborn a female but been male too and maybe partly for that reason I have always felt more comfy around guys as brothers or friends (Fall in love very rarely), and had to at times withdraw myself, remind myself, I used to have the looks of a tomboy too I've been told, before my body transformed into adulthood without my help to look like something else (but part of me will always remain a tomboy on the inside, had guys telling me all of a sudden they don't think I either care or am aware of how pretty or beautiful I am, my then luv would say about his ex when I pointed out I thought she was beautiful that "Yeah and she knows it", as if it was a negative thing, but about me keep a picture and say about me "My natural beauty", and in therapy he would say he felt he almost went from one extreme (female companionship) to the next, sometimes other's look on you is not the same as your own, (not to be mean to myself but I am not sure I would be my own type ;) )and of course that can be individual, and this is in no way to weight in just as much as what you have been going through, but I think in the end you just have to be true to yourself and let people know what you are about and for them to respect that), but for me there has been different time lines. Your family is part of your soul-group and will be reincarnated (maybe not all of them) with you in one way or another.

I can understand you can get a frustration about this, and well, they say patience is one of the things we have to learn, but I think you will get the bigger picture once in spirit and can then work on plans of reincarnation what will be suitable for your spirit's development.
Old 20-10-2021, 05:41 AM
Knower

I just can't take it, anymore! Everyday, I continue to witness the downfall of mankind and its only getting worse. At least being able to reincarnate into the past will allow me to prevent the world from getting this bad. It's almost as bad as it was 1,000 years ago, during the dark ages.
Old 20-10-2021, 12:39 PM
asearcher

I'm sorry BlakeGood88 you have it so bad with today'n age.

As for the gender confusion I am sorry too - I thought about it earlier today. It was stupid of me to make a comparision about how looks change, perceived by some others, when this is about gender and not looks. Sorry about that. Ignorance on my part. (Too I had not yet drunk up my morning coffee so I was a bit more slow than usual, LOL). I guess my real point was to be the you, that you are on the inside.

Feeling as if you are in the wrong body, wrong gender of the body is something to be taken very seriously and unfortunately there is a lot of non-awareness, or ignorance about this in the society. Do you think it could help you to talk to a psychiatrist about it? (Either way it is non of my business).

Anyways, just wanted to apologize for before. Hope you will feel better soon :)
Old 21-10-2021, 07:22 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
I'm sorry BlakeGood88 you have it so bad with today'n age.

As for the gender confusion I am sorry too - I thought about it earlier today. It was stupid of me to make a comparision about how looks change, perceived by some others, when this is about gender and not looks. Sorry about that. Ignorance on my part. (Too I had not yet drunk up my morning coffee so I was a bit more slow than usual, LOL). I guess my real point was to be the you, that you are on the inside.

Feeling as if you are in the wrong body, wrong gender of the body is something to be taken very seriously and unfortunately there is a lot of non-awareness, or ignorance about this in the society. Do you think it could help you to talk to a psychiatrist about it? (Either way it is non of my business).

Anyways, just wanted to apologize for before. Hope you will feel better soon :)

Like I said, I just couldn't imagine my next life taking place on a futuristic Earth. There was a time I was probably okay with that, but so much has changed in the 13 years I've believed in reincarnation. I just think reincarnating as a twin sister is way more interesting.

Last edited by BlakeGood88 : 21-10-2021 at 10:53 AM.
Old 21-10-2021, 10:05 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeGood88
Like I said, I just couldn't imagine my next life taking place on a futuristic Earth. There was a time I was probably okay with that, but so much has changed in the 13 years I've believed in reincarnation. I just think reincarnating as a twin sister is way more interesting.

Hi blake,

i'm not so interested in a sci-fi future either... may or may not be able to avoid it though. Certainly I'm not even trying any more as I'm just tired of being so obsessed with the future that I can't live now. But I do think, even if I do end up in a sci-fi future I will eventually collapse back into the late 20th century again... seems like somehow I get tired of the future hehehe.

I'm also a little pessimisstic too because I once calculated 2025 as the year God is due to go back to sleep... last time he did that we had the dark ages sigh. But things got better again when he woke up.
Old 21-10-2021, 10:12 PM
Master

hi asearcher

gender dysphoria is no fun. Feeling caught between a rock and a hard place... yet another reason I can't have reasonable relationships with people sigh. I won't take the gender change thing option because what I really want is to relate better, but it is obvious that will just make things worse... i'm not terribly upset about it though lol, my little hiatus has perks and anyway it does cross my mind I only got here because I'm being punished
Old 21-01-2022, 09:32 PM
Master
Yes- shadows are created this leading to new dimensions and space time continuums- a little change or change of decision will have a massive ripple affect… shadows play important part of time travel- dissolvement and teleportation- everything happens all at once- in time space dimension- but we are fallen to our lower bodies reincarnating further to our higher selfs—- that means I’m out there now- trying to change the past to save my self from pain! Pain is the number one ruler in people changing their time of point of reference—- I’m some where following my self around- in that time dimension- but I’m not sure if you can interact with your self unless you are revolving in time- or dissolving as a uniformed time continuum through / falling through past self images /image… changing time - through your shadow like the light touches us and creates a shadow that ‘shadow’ is the time period window we gave to time travel…. It’s great stuff!!!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)