Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 11-12-2021, 03:51 PM
Newbie ;)

Interested in...death

Hiii people from this amazing site!
I tried to find help in myself for this thing,but i couldn't do it alone,so i am here.
I know that the title is really strange,but let me explain it.
When i was a 18 years old,i had a car accident,and from this moment my whole life was changed.I became interested in death and i read so many information about dead people...I am more interested in spiritual world,than this whole world,where i live and i am scared.
I even can't wait to go there,i don't care about this world now and the life,because here people are not good and just...i don't belong here anymore.
And it is so bad and sad,because i am young person and i am so interested in death,that i can't explain. I am interested in dead people,dead celebrities,and such things.I even talked with person,who helped me go back to my previous life and i thought that this could help and will stop my interest,but it didn't happen.In fact it grows every day and i don't know what to do. So,please if someone knows why this is happening and what to do,please write me!I am happy even to share with you my thoughts!
Be happy,dear people!
Old 16-01-2022, 09:19 AM
Master
I've been thinking about death as well, I am not saying I want to die, I actually want to live more than ever. There's so much to see and do before I go. I understand people can be.....less than ideal. But maybe I can make a difference. We all can make a difference, that's why we live. I am 45 a little more than middle aged. I've been noticing a lot of people, 80+ year's old. I listen to them and really observe there life at that moment.... This is actually really hard for me to talk about but that could be me,.... I have so much living to do before I get to that point in life...... I haven't even seen the grand canyon yet, or Mardi gras in new Orleans. What the hell am I waiting for!!! I have to get out and live before it's to late!
Old 16-01-2022, 12:14 PM
hazada guess

Katia...........Embrace the life and body you have now, life is precious. If you were meant to die, you would probably have died in that car crash. You've been given chance to do something with your life, or to fulfill your purpose. Life is good, live it and try to forget about past experiences.
Old 16-01-2022, 09:12 PM
Administrator
I would agree with Hazada guess.

Namaste
Old 17-01-2022, 12:20 AM
Yes, here, there, enjoy yourself as much as you can. Be happy where ever you are.
The Other Side is wonderful...and this place can be, too! I did not get what you are scared of, tho, from your post.
Fear is such a waste of time, imo.*
Maybe we can help a little, hope so.

* Fear of a bear or a lion is not what I'm talking about.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-01-2022, 05:02 PM
Master

Interest in death would seem an ultimate form of escapism. Drawn to death, pulled away from life. Rather than wondering why death attracts maybe analyze the fear of life……there must be a happy medium that allows for an embracing of life and death.
Old 24-01-2022, 05:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by PureEvil760
If God does not terrify you more than anything else then you do not know God.

But maybe you don't know God either.......
Old 27-03-2022, 12:42 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katia
Hiii people from this amazing site!
I tried to find help in myself for this thing,but i couldn't do it alone,so i am here.
I know that the title is really strange,but let me explain it.
When i was a 18 years old,i had a car accident,and from this moment my whole life was changed.I became interested in death and i read so many information about dead people...I am more interested in spiritual world,than this whole world,where i live and i am scared.
I even can't wait to go there,i don't care about this world now and the life,because here people are not good and just...i don't belong here anymore.
And it is so bad and sad,because i am young person and i am so interested in death,that i can't explain. I am interested in dead people,dead celebrities,and such things.I even talked with person,who helped me go back to my previous life and i thought that this could help and will stop my interest,but it didn't happen.In fact it grows every day and i don't know what to do. So,please if someone knows why this is happening and what to do,please write me!I am happy even to share with you my thoughts!
Be happy,dear people!
You wrote: "So,please if someone knows why this is happening and what to do,please write me!I am happy even to share with you my thoughts!"

I believe I know what you're experiencing. Would you like to know?