Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 22-02-2023, 10:46 PM
Newbie ;)

dreams that leave you wanting more

anyone had dreams that if you wake some a few moments or even early morn before the alarm and go back to sleep you hope to go back to the same dream. some dreams are better than life as some have the ones i miss so much in them. or some just great happy dreams. anyone else?
Old 23-02-2023, 08:40 AM
Master

Yes for sure. A lot of times I am talking with some amazing person in a dream and I beg them to help me stay in the dream world with them. It never works!
Old 24-02-2023, 09:00 PM
Master
Yes but it's right now I think a dream journal slimy when I wake up and down and write them down straight away because of my dyslexia it's so much at least I know
Because it is the road it is a spirit giving me a message between the medium this one Cape Town

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 24-02-2023, 09:12 PM
Pathfinder

Yes... not all the time but there have been a couple of times that I dreamt of actually being in another place that was beautiful... the colors were more radiant and intense and I was a lot more in touch with nature... this planet if you must, was pristine... there are no words good enough to describe how all my senses were present there...

some time has passed and I still haven't been able to visit that place again... I think I did it by accident that night...

when I woke up in my bed, I felt really sad and felt that our world (earth) is... saturated... you know like when you are trying to adjust the saturation of an image on photoshop towards negative values and all colors are greyish...

I still wish I could live everything behind and ACTUALLY be there...