Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 12-02-2023, 11:00 AM
irisa

Strange dream

Last night i had a pretty intense dream.

In the dream i ´woke up´ and heard something in the room at the front of my house. I stood up and went to take a look, because the window is open. I entered the room, where there was daylight. There was a young man in the room, a stranger. Then a strange woman also entered the room through the open window. Then it went fast. The man walked up to me and all of a sudden i felt a huge pain at the right side of my head. The stranger disappeared through the window. It felt like he had shot me in the head, but i didn´t know for sure. Somewhat later i decided to take a look in the mirror. And while i touched the place of pain i looked at it. I saw a large patch of red skin on my temporal lobe and a small blueish part above my right eye.

Then my attention was caught by what was happening at my neighbours´ house. I knew they were going for a divorce but it seemed like it was taking place right that moment...they were leaving the house with their kids. Though we didn´t have lots of contact i decided to go to them and say goodbye. The front door was open. It was a bit of a mess inside. They moved furniture out, and there were filled garbage bags all over the livingroom. I found the family in the back of the livingroom. The backdoors were also open and they were planning to leave through the back door (they never use the front door irl). I told the woman/mother that i came to say goodbye. Then she hugged and it was such a warm and grateful hug, like i had meant so much to her (?). Then i saw her eyes which looked so different then normal. They were small and it looked like she had very bad sight. I concluded that she normally was wearing contacts or glasses, but not at this moment. I saw her husband. I touched his shoulder as to say goodbye with that movement, though i didn´t know what to do. Like he was the cause of the divorce...though i thought by myself that i didn´t know the whole story so i shouldn´t come up with any conclusions at all. Saying goodbye to him was okay, but he didn´t seem to care a lot. Then they left the house through the backyard. I walked out through the front door asking myself if it was normal to leave the doors open when you leave a house forever. And to leave so much garbage behind...

Strangely enough when i had entered their house through the open front door, this was on the first floor, though we all have our doors on the ground. So when i left their house again i was on the first floor where the bedrooms are and not the livingroom. Irl there is nothing to walk on but air lol. Though in the dream their was scaffolding like renovations were taking place. In front of their house there was only 1 plank to walk on, and it was very loose, but i walked on it anyway, asking myself how they had done this every day....so dangerous and scary. There was a split after their house: the right went steep down and to the left the scaffolding was sort of a bridging to the other houses. I watched down the steep part. A couple came over from that bridge and saw how the woman walked down the steep part. I decided to take the bridge.

Then i was on the ground and walked to my house. To my surprise i saw that i had left my front door open as well. I went in to look if maybe strangers had entered the house or if something was missing, but everything seemed okay. My cat walked in front of the house, though normally he doesn´t do that...irl he is scared then. I went up to the first floor and looked outside at the neighbours garden. There still was some family of the couple who were separating. Weird thing is that around my house there was daylight, but when i was in their house it was night/dark.
I touched my face again, still thinking about what had happened to me. Was i really shot? Was there a bullet in my head? I left my house again and walked up to one of the neighbours aunts and showed her my head. She didn´t know either. I said that it would be best if i would go to the hospital to make an xray, because sometimes people had a bullet inside their body, though not knowing about it. (weird thought... )
Old 13-02-2023, 12:44 AM
Master

i don't have much to say as this is a lot of nuance that seems very personal to you...

I did however like the level of detachment you showed about your core issue in the dream...
Old 13-02-2023, 06:08 PM
irisa

Hi FallingLeaves,

I am curious:
what exactly do you mean with ´level of detachment from the core issue´?
Old 13-02-2023, 06:33 PM
irisa

Dreaming about someone getting shot in the head is a symbol of conscious awareness and the issues you are facing. You are receiving love as nourishment. You are stress-free and concentrated on leading a simple life. Your dream serves as a guide to your unconscious mind, inner resources, and untapped potential. You must consider the big picture.

Dreaming about someone getting shot in the head denotes a spiritual awakening or change. You've overcome some challenges in your life. Your life is changing and evolving in some way. Your dream illustrates cooperation and the part you play in the bigger picture. You choose to be a recluse.

I found the above somewhere online and put it here because this somehow resonates with what is happening to me...or what i am trying to achieve...

Still thinking about the whole dream though...
Old 13-02-2023, 10:41 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by irisa
Hi FallingLeaves,

I am curious:
what exactly do you mean with ´level of detachment from the core issue´?

hi irisa!

well first you refused to decide outright that you were shot in the head, instead wondering if that might be it and yet leaving the exact interpretation open? Then you went through adventures with your neighbors and their house, all the while seemingly unphased about what had happened to you. Then when you did finally get to the end of the dream and you were wanting to get checked out by the drs you seemed very matter of fact about your situation.

The normal thing I would suppose is to get freaked out by what it happening to you at some point usually early on, but in the dream you never did...

so that is why i said that!
Old 15-02-2023, 11:17 AM
irisa

Aah, thanks for the explanation! I do understand what you said now..

Will give the dream some more thought later. At the moment i feel sort of a defence...which probably has all to do with the dream ´renovations´...Lots going on i guess in my subconscious.
Old 16-02-2023, 11:29 PM
Master

hi irisa

i've believed what you said in #4 for a long time.

Sometimes I've wondered, where people who get shot in the head IRL end up next...
Old 18-02-2023, 09:02 PM
irisa

You mean in the sense of that it might be sort of a wake up call for them or even maybe a real spiritual awakening?
Old 18-02-2023, 09:22 PM
irisa

Some more thoughts to the dream:

Irl the neighbour couple leaving the house...months ago i heard from someone that my neighbours were going for a divorce. Never heard something about it from the neighbours, but we don´t talk to each other that much.

In the dream i tell them goodbye. Though they are going for a separation, they left the house together. (in the dream it didn´t feel like they were literally going to part though they were going for a divorce...sounds weird, i know)

I dreamt this the 12th...the 15th i saw someone taking pictures from their house...they are going to leave the house..

The one i think of as being my twin flame ´broke up´ with me in the beginning of january. Last friday i contacted him with a question. He answered, asked me if i was seeing someone (?). We had a conversation on app for some hours. It looked like we could have some contact again, but a couple of hours later he said to want to leave it there and asked me to respect that. Man....my mind took off again...never experienced this with anyone else. But that aside...i blocked him. I knew i just had to do that....for my sanity. But what feels weird is that although i blocked him and said goodbye, i feel closer to him than ever. >>> which feels a bit like the neighbours going for a separation though leaving together.

The shot in my head...thinking about if the bullet got in or not: feels like asking myself weather i understand what exactly is going on.

An xray: compare with a slide of a photo...makes light what is dark and dark what is light...mirroring...

The renovations taking place: working on myself...turning inwards...soulsearching...

Well...something like this...
Old 19-02-2023, 03:02 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by irisa
You mean in the sense of that it might be sort of a wake up call for them or even maybe a real spiritual awakening?

maybe that, or maybe it would lead to a progression for their soul????? Something new perhaps????