Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 01-08-2022, 03:37 AM
mindanalyzer

how empaths sense bad energies

so how is it that empaths can sense bad energies?
if you are an empath, what is it that you feel in these situations?

imagine that you “feel” this (sick to my stomach, overwhelmed and must leave the room asap) and 15 min later a bad argument ensues out of nowhere between 2 persons in the room

Last edited by mindanalyzer : 01-08-2022 at 07:16 AM.
Old 01-08-2022, 06:54 AM
Guide

I've no idea myself. We all have different gift's. That's Spirituality.
Old 02-08-2022, 06:11 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindanalyzer
if you are an empath, what is it that you feel in these situations?
You may want to explore metaphysics for answers and is a good source of information. There is a lot of information there. You describe it with one word, metaphysics explains how. Energy.

Keep in mind as in study (information) one is led to answers, but one must (first) be exposed to it.
Old 05-08-2022, 11:19 AM
Experiencer
You are open to energy around you. You pick vibrations of others people, like i go everyday in same place to get coffee or something and mood completely depends on who is present and how they feel. Today there was a girl that is usually not present at that time and she was upset and i already felt some kind of connection and been weirded out by that toxic energy it makes you feel like you will drop a glass while drinking, or when you walk, you could easily crush into something. Then, on a way out i released that energy out of my system and that is that. But if i wouldn't be careful i could easily become part of some problem, if you know what i mean..
Old 10-11-2022, 02:23 AM
Ascender

I will take on energy from others around me, this used to happen before I understood what an empath was. If I went somewhere and someone there was angry, I would suddenly become angry too. I don't let that stuff happen now that I know better. I can also pick up on collective energies, those can be harder to ward off. I also can sense when spirits or other entities are near at times. I sense them around like you would feel someone come up behind you.
Old 10-11-2022, 05:26 AM
Master

Last two threads

Yes I get you both. I am very similar to you. I just put up protection around me whenever I go places. It helps.
Old 10-11-2022, 10:00 AM
Master
The same way you pick up good energy: you got sensitive 'feelers' out.
I'm less prone to picking it up and/or letting it affect me as I'm quite grounded & shielded. And I taught myself to not pick up things I can't do anything with.
So whatever I do feel is either very strong or something I can or need to do something with. Hardly ever happens anymore, thank goodness.
When not 100% well it is easier of course for something to seep through.

I also had the getting sick from someone's energy thing. Once it felt like I was punched in the gut. It was that strong and I got sick as a dog.
Long time ago now, but I also had feelers out to that person, a love interest at the time.
Old 10-11-2022, 11:22 AM
Master

Try being me !!!!!
I cannot give a scientific or logical explanation except for what I have read as in only a relatively small percentage of the population are born this way ( a different way in which their central nervous system works), but I can promise that it's a lot to take on and many times I have cursed my 'gift' as some may call it.
Imagine being on a bus and it's full to capacity and it's a long journey. And along that journey you know there is someone on that bus that is extremely sad and in despair and you can feel that but you don't know why and you don't know who it is.
It may as well be yourself because of how it affects you.
Even from afar , on TV , and on social media you feel it.
Social gatherings in real life are a massive challenge .
It's very seldom during life that you come across anyone that understands you or gets you and that's why it can be lonely , isolated and barren.
Old 10-11-2022, 02:00 PM
Administrator
An empath picks up the Energy of others that is why they can empathise with what people are going through. and they have an understanding of what the person went through or is going through.

Namaste
Old 10-11-2022, 03:09 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindanalyzer
Empathy is a consequnce of the oneness underlying our indvidual existence.