Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 16-12-2022, 06:00 PM
Master
Wink New avatar : way of water movie- consciousness switching machines

I’m going to see the new avatar way of water movie tomorrow at 1- it’s 3 hours long and read a couple of reviews for it..

It’s amazing how they can switch the consciousness and put it into different bodies.. I won’t be surprised if they are working on something like that in the film within the army- top secret probably but when it get unclassified we will be paying for new bodies and the trail and error of dying in one body or staying in one body will be over- freedom will of had been reached…

I don’t have any spoilers for any one but have seen the trailer and it’s focused in water hence the name- but I know Neytiri had jake sullys baby’s from the trailer—- they also adopt…

It touches on immaculate conception in reference to the science technician that died.. Grace Augustine but is set to return some how…
Is it all it cracked up to be?? Tomorrow I’ll find out- but the consciousness switching is something I’m interested in and submerge my self into the concept like I did with the first film!!!

What do you think about the technology that the consciousness switching machine offer - do you think in the future they will be available?? Will it help us with freedom in reincarnation?? Give us degrees of choice and freedom??

Do you think they will be successful in creating them??

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 30-12-2022, 02:49 PM
Seeker
we are all already Avatars of Source/God.
We dream as an individual, but move fourth as a collective.

Love and Blessings
Old 31-12-2022, 03:22 PM
Suspended
Guide

Well said A Grey Vidar.
Old 16-01-2023, 05:36 PM
Newbie ;)

Did you see the movie? what was the consciousness switching machine?
Old 16-01-2023, 06:40 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Gray Vidar
we are all already Avatars of Source/God.
We dream as an individual, but move fourth as a collective.
Omg. Well said!!!!!!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-01-2023, 11:16 AM
Master

Yep I would definitely agree with that Hazard.