Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 30-11-2022, 04:47 AM
Master
The 'adultness' of earth's God.

Jesus said something like 'only the childlike may enter the kingdom of heaven'.

Now....does it ever strike you that the forces and powers on earth are extremely adult? Take all the bad things on earth and ask yourself, how could any God allow that?

The thing is that earth is fallen away from God's will. Things happen here that God does not condone. Earth truly is very adult! So adult in fact that murder etc. occur every day.

The God who rules on earth does not stop it.

Jesus is the way out of all that....apparently.

Why do I call earth's God adult? Because on earth things like political argument, big business, murder, hardcore sex etc. are considered 'adult' preoccupations.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 02-12-2022, 07:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
The God who rules on earth does not stop it.
Why do you personally think the God who rules doesn’t stop it ?
Old 02-12-2022, 07:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky
Why do you personally think the God who rules doesn’t stop it ?
I think that the God who rules on earth actually IS things like murder, disasters etc.

Old 02-12-2022, 10:19 AM
Quote:
...Take all the bad things on earth and ask yourself, how could any God allow that?
Why would I ask myself that?
God let's people be; do what they do, think what they think, believe what they want.
It has nothing to do with His "allowing" or not allowing...what a mistaken concept that is of the Creator of All That Is.
You know full well we have free will.
Oh! Maybe you don't, sudden thought...sorry.
Maybe your idea of God is that He is an earthly Father and should be correcting our actions and mistakes?
Ok, then, if that is what you may be thinking...there is not much to say then.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 02-12-2022, 11:00 AM
Master
Bad things happen which have nothing to do with people's free will. Drought, famine, natural disasters, dying, illness, aging, parasites....
the list goes on. It is not like people are responsible for all the wrong in the world.

Old 02-12-2022, 11:07 AM
Master

I don't want to throw a spanner in the works , but in a sense I think I know where Honzas thoughts are coming from.
Is he talking about the cleansing that God talked about ?
Old 02-12-2022, 12:23 PM
Quote:
Bad things happen which have nothing to do with people's free will. Drought, famine, natural disasters,
dying, illness, aging, parasites....the list goes on. It is not like people are responsible for all the wrong in the world.
I don't think you read what I read...about how our consciousness ...mass consciousness...you may feel more comfortable with
Brain waves or our energy, the power of our beliefs and thoughts actually do cause all these things; planetary or with our bodies,
(from past life influences and choices, not to forget).

But that was a good response.

Crime itself went down when a big number of people focused or meditated.
WE DO effect this planet's events, from what I understand.
You may not have read about that or other quantum physics discoveries.

Ya know, if you think parasites "just happen" or illnesses and the rest, that we
do not have anything to do with the events on this earth ...droughts included...OK.
I rest my case...I've said enough.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 02-12-2022, 01:15 PM
Guide

I agree with Honza that the world is too "adult." The focus is on more, more, more, get the latest model, get rich, be powerful.

Children don't start out like that. In the beginning it's just about basic needs being met (food, shelter, etc) and exploring the wonders of the world.

The adults are mining for bitcoins. Small children are gazing at butterflies.

God, in whatever form or manner you use that word... why would it want greedy, competitive, self-important people around it? It makes perfect sense that adults who have learned to drop all that pretense and worldliness would be more welcome.

Just my thoughts.
Old 02-12-2022, 05:50 PM
Master
Quote:
I think that the God who rules on earth actually IS things like murder, disasters etc.

We all see 'God' through different eyes rather than seeing through Gods eyes.. Imo.