Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 24-01-2023, 07:46 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
I believe we contract negative karma when we hurt or mistreat nature.
You could be right.
Look at the beauty we witnessed during lockdown with no poison from all the traffic, and the wildlife that came out "en -masse"
I loved that.
Proof beyond doubt that our planet needs no Intervention.
Useless of course it is intervention within the conscious ones .
Old 24-01-2023, 08:24 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Podshell

"During our conversations, he often states that mass starvations occurred due to nature, they just happen anyway. I on the other hand think nature provides in abundance and any mass starvation of humans or animals occur due to other human interference , so can anyone find examples of mass starvation that have no human interference connected to them? maybe sometimes when some pitfall has happened but I cannot find an example of nature failing in the way he is trying to suggest.

The Irish Potato famine of 1847 caused by blight. One million people died, and as a result there was mass migration to the USA.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 26-01-2023, 07:34 AM
Master

God and mother's intervention with natural disasters and famines.
Old 27-01-2023, 06:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
I tend to look at it differently, and it's also how I interpret history in general. It isn't just this or that leader or organization, it's each and every one of us participating in harmful activities.

''This is the ground the camps were figuratively built on. The fact that such a place – a mass grave of potentially tens of thousands – could exist, unmarked and unexplored in a modern European nation, is a profoundly disturbing thing. I believe, however, that it is something we need face up to.''

''Having visited the crucible of these atrocities, I now believe it is dangerous to blame a handful of ideologues''

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...ust-atrocities

Fantastic article, total bull's eye.
Old 27-01-2023, 06:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
I believe we contract negative karma when we hurt or mistreat nature.

We hurt and mistreat other living beings with every action we take. Our body is a battleground between so called 'good' and 'bad' bacteria (from our point of view at least). We build houses and other things upon the soil occupied by other living beings. We pretend this world belongs to us so we think we're entitled to destroy rainforests, harvest mines, and do everything we can to reduce the habitat of other animals. We systematically torture and slaughter billions of complex animals every year.

It is impossible to not hurt other living beings. It is however perfectly possible to (greatly) limit our impact.
Old 28-01-2023, 07:28 AM
Master

Man.. as always ruins everything.
Give them a gift , they will destroy it.
They were given a "brain" and then proved they never knew what to do with it....
Useless .
Old 28-01-2023, 08:59 PM
Administrator
Humans Ruin everything what they cant have they take.
Man seems to think they own the World. they don't
We only borrow the earth for the time we are here

Namaste
Old 29-01-2023, 07:45 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Humans Ruin everything what they cant have they take.
Man seems to think they own the World. they don't
We only borrow the earth for the time we are here

Namaste
Well said Native
The earth, our beautiful planet is like a treasured possession that we bequest to our nearest and dearest , we pass it down through the centuries to our loved ones , but in general the greedy, the criminals, the "couldn't care less" brigade will never respect that fact. They would sell their souls to the devil in order to get what they want
If only everyone coveted the earth like they do their vast bank accounts or precious family heirlooms the world would be a better place
Old 29-01-2023, 08:08 AM
Master
We're in the billions and we have the impact of billions. It's each and every one of us being a little piece of that puzzle, and our piece can be larger depending on what consumption choices we make.
Old 29-01-2023, 09:05 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
We're in the billions and we have the impact of billions. It's each and every one of us being a little piece of that puzzle, and our piece can be larger depending on what consumption choices we make.
I agree.
But what percentage of those 8 billion care , and what percentage don't ?
If we had the figures then we know exactly what we are dealing with in the hope that there is hope !!!