Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 24-11-2022, 03:33 PM
Master

Yep it’s all definitely confusing.
I don’t follow anything written in the bible for the reasons given in my other thread, so I’m not bothered really lol
Old 25-11-2022, 07:04 AM
Master

I thought I would repost this thread here because I originally put it in the wrong place.

I definitely agree with Hazzard and Native spirit re their comments on the bible.

Firstly the New Testament was written approx 40 years after Jesus death, so you gotta ask yourself, just how much did people remember that was correct and how much was distorted. A bit like the game, “Chinese whispers”. We know scientifically that long term memory is unreliable.

Secondly, the original version was written in Aramaic, then transcribed into Hebrew, then into Greek, then Latin and finally into English. So how many things have been lost or altered in so many translations by various men, whether intentional or not. Obviously there must be some.

Thirdly, the only people who could transcribe these documents, especially from Latin to English were the priests and scribes who belonged to the church, who we know were more into power and control over the common people, than the word of God. So possibly writings were altered intentionally along the way as well, so they could control others beliefs and way of life.

Fourth, the Aramaic language did not use punctuation. So let’s have a look at a very simple example that shows how a statement can mean the complete opposite with or without it.

The boy, said the girl, was behaving badly.
(With punctuation this indicates that the girl is saying that the boy is behaving badly.)

The boy said the girl is behaving badly
(Without punctuation it implies the opposite which is the girl is behaving badly)

So you gotta wonder if the statements that Jesus originally made are correct.

And just to add, where are the missing scriptures and WHY are they missing? Methinks the Vatican (from what I’ve read)

Many many years ago when I did some research on the bible, I came across a brilliant book called Many Mansions by Gina Cerminara, it’s a very old book so I’m not sure if you are able to buy it now, but ide definitely recommend it.

Anyway, just MY thoughts.
Old 25-11-2022, 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Other cultures have entirely other stories...there's no Adam and Eve.
I may google that question and see what the theological scholars and
metaphysical 'giants' have said.
I did and read 25 diff creation stories.
So, I'm not gonna start a new thread on this...it can SO easily be googled...no need to waste space here.

The point is, for me, the Genesis story is just that.
A story. Was there really a Tree with forbidden fruit to explain why we got into a pickle of pain in childbirth
and so on .. toiling for our food...maybe.

I think for me
it's better to be in the now, rather than to figure out past things from any imperfect ancient writings.
Quote:
Fourth, the Aramaic language did not use punctuation.
Thank you.

Example, what a difference a comma makes, esp in theological debates. Luke 23:36--
Truly I tell you, today you will be with me in Paradise. (Jesus to the criminal to the right.)
Truly I tell you today, you will be with me in Paradise.

The debate has been...How could that be? That today you will be with him in paradise,
since Jesus went to hell for a few days.

ONE comma...explains it and changed the entire meaning.
Take:
I am the way...
Could have been:
"I Am" is the way...

So, I say, the opinions and conclusions our little pea brains come to are not trustworthy at all!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-11-2022, 02:40 PM
Master

Yep totally agree with you. As I said I looked into this many years ago but now in the present moment I’m not really interested in any of it. Sometimes it just grates on me when I hear people quoting from it to justify a point they’re trying to make, as tho the bible gives validation to what they are saying lol

I loved your little quote re punctuation. Much better than mine!
Old 25-11-2022, 05:33 PM
Ghaleon

The nag hammadi texts which can be read for free online are full of allegories and metaphors and as such cannot be taken literal. There is also hermetic influence and insertions so using discernment when going through them is key in regards to understanding the full story or grasping the bigger picture! An example would be the uses of the words worship (worship in general), Lord and Savior.

There are those in the New Age Movement that say that the ego is bad and that we need to get rid of the ego but i disagree because the ego is very much an intergral part of our overall being. Our ego when not puffed up or used to make others feel bad is for us and not against us on our journey here. The ego is the personality and is something we all build up based off our upbringing and our environment. Some are of the thinking that all the bad and negative aspects of our reality should be ignored and we should only focus on love & light. Don't get me wrong i'm all for love & light but we should not stop there because by sticking our heads in the sand thinking the less we know the better off we are is very naive! If a pack of wolves are heard or seen in the distance isn't it better to get to a high ground before they come as to prepare or blindly wait for the wolfpack to approach?

As a spiritual being having a physical experience we may look at all the madness around us and think, "what am i doing in all this insanity"! This is usually what the awakened soul may ask themselves knowing that something is very wrong with this world and this is not how its suppose to be!

"Now the rulers have body's both male and female and have the heads of beasts"

Referring to the "authorities of the darkness" – told us that "our contest is not against flesh and blood; rather, the authorities of the universe and the spirits of wickedness." I have sent this (to you) because you inquire about the reality of the authorities.

Their chief is blind; because of his power and his ignorance and his arrogance he said, with his power,

"I am God and there is no other God but me"

The Hypostasis of The Archons (The Reality of The Rulers)

In they're original forms the archons who also go by Djinn, Elohim, The Authorities, The Watchers and who go by other names have bodies and the face of animals. This would signify that these beings are not divine having the spark of divinity or epinoia. After he was given authority over Sophia's creation the physical universe, Yaldaboath placed himself here as God! He created the earth! Our consciousness subsequently has also been hijacked by this being with him setting up the net (soul) grid, creating the artificial spirit or soul and giving us amnesia. He and his authorities also lowered the human lifetime more and more over time and cut off ten strands of dna so that only the basic dna that has to do with survival is activated. Supposedly something was left in the dna by Yaldaboath that has to do with our sudden awakening, the so called En.ki's "gift"!

Our emotions and frequency

As humans on earth we have a wide range of emotions which is something ai lacks! Even et's (interdimensionals) have emotions but not the wide range we do. For et's its more about the herd mentality, logic and the hive mind where the individual is expendable and its all about the collective.

Our positive high vibratory (frequency) emotions such as love, peace, joy, happiness, laughter, affection, courage, gratitude etc come from higher angelics while our lower ones such as jealousy, envy, greed, fear, anxiety, horror, terror, hate, guilt, vanity, obsession and others come from the archons!

Fear is one of those things that doesnt have a one fit all metaphorically speaking because even the archons have fear! They fear the human spirit and our unification which is why they go through great lengths to do what they are doing us and in regards to the general population. Lucifer's Rebellion was based off this same thing. He feared that he would lose his position to Ninurta so he became envious of him. We know how this goes already, envy turns into jealousy and jealousy turns into death! The origin of death, sin and envy thus does not originate with humans at all but in fact originates with archons! Yaldaboath was the first lie as he lied to Adam and Eve by saying that if they ate from the Tree of Knowledge of good & evil that they would die.

We should not be fearful but there is genuine fear that can save our lives or save us from something unwanted.

Now when Yaldabaoth saw him (Sabaoth) in this great splendor and at this height, he envied him; and the envy became an androgynous product, and this was the origin of envy. And envy engendered death; and death engendered his offspring and gave each of them charge of its heaven; and all the heavens of chaos became full of their multitudes. But it was by the will of the father of the entirety that they all came into being – after the pattern of all the things above – so that the sum of chaos might be attained.

The Hypostasis of The Archons

His rulers created seven Authorities for themselves. Each of these Authorities created six demons apiece, There came to be 365 demons altogether.

Here are the seven Authorities’ names and physical forms:
The First is Athoth with a sheep’s face. The Second is Eloaios with a donkey’s face. Third is Astaphaios with a hyena’s face. The Fourth is Yao with the face of a seven headed snake. The Fifth is Sabaoth who has the face of a dragon. The Sixth is Adonin whose face is that of a monkey. The Seventh is Sabbataios with a face of flame and fire.

These are the seven of the week.
These Authorities rule the world!

Yaldabaoth has many faces. More than all that have been listed so he can convey any face he wants to the seraphim around him.

Yaldabaoth shared his fire with his seraphim but gave them none of his pure Light Although he ruled them by virtue of the power and glory of the Light had received from his Mother.

The Secret Book of John

The artificial spirit

Every being has a soul! Our soul is made up of trillions of cells of nano-size and the same thing goes for our bodies. These bioelectric units make up the whole and are of the sun. The artificial spirit is apart of the astral light body that exists outside our physical body. This is the reactionary part of us and it is also the part that is tied to the matrix! We humans within the common man have a genuine soul and we are spirited. Its not that we have our whole spirit in our bodies but enough is there for the soul to search for it. Some people have spirit so buried deep inside them that they may start to take on an archontic trait as a form of extremes while others have no genuine soul and only an artificial soul/spirit with no spirit in them. They are often called npc's where no body's home. They are the sociopaths, psychopaths and extreme narcissist of the world! They are empty shells of a vessel so to speak!

Whenever we "react" to something that is the artificial overlay (astral body) and conscious acting is the opposite of this.The archons dont have spirit or know what spirit is at all, they only know to suppress whatever is there!

Gods and Goddesses in the pantheon of Gods revisited

The names of so many beings, deities, Gods are prevalent all around the world. They are mentioned in the ancient texts and our myths alike and i've mentioned them before but it comes down to the same few beings running the show here but for one reason or another they are presenting themselves as many to humanity.

Yaldaboath (Chief Creator): Lucifer (archetype), Odin, Vishnu, Krishna, Lord Rama, The Brahman, Samael, En.ki, Yahweh (at times), Dumzi/Tammuz, Suijin, Ptah, Prince Ea, Cronus (Saturn), Nimrod, Azazael, Susanoo-no-Mikoto, Zeus, Loki, Thanatos and he goes by other names.

***Betrayer, a liar***

Belias (Son of Yaldaboath): Marduk, Satan (current), Ketu, Mithra, Shiva, Abbaddon, Ahriman, Utu Samaash, Calagistia (The Devil), Yahweh (at times), Ares, Amon Ra, Horus, Haichiman (God of war), Beelzebul, Asag, Luxor, Mars, Surya, Jupiter, Garuda, Atlas and he goes by many many other names.

***Betrayer, a liar***

Sophia (Queen of An/Heaven): Artemis, Durga (original), Ninhursag (other names)

The Khan: Enlil, Geb, Oceanus, King of The Hunt (Orion), Archangel Mikael First in command

Saboath (Son of Yaldaboath): En.lil (Jr), Adonai, Archangel Mikael (Second in command) aka Ninurta (Warrior)

Ereshkigal: (Queen of Hell) Kali, Minerva, Juno, Hathor, Athena

***Betrayer, a liar***

Isis: Inanna, Ishtar, Aphrodite, Lilith, Venus
Yao: ???

Thoth (Yaldaboaths first born son): AThoth, Enoch, Mercury, St. Germaine, Nostradamus, Simon Magus, Ningishzida

Sin/Nannar (The Moon God)

Saboath used to one of Yaldaboaths archons but had a change of heart and he received divinity from Sophia and thus he turned against his creator and began to work with the higher angelics instead! The Garden of Eden of old is a copy of the original garden of eden that Saboath created The First atlantis where the lion slept with the lamb. Here there were no wars or conflicts and everyone lived in relative peace with one another. This was home to the first humans! All evidence of the existence of this civilization has been either destroyed or kept in different vault locations. There is alot of stigma regarding this being here on earth because he is misunderstood! Marduk (Satan) is the current ruler of earth and he administrates the earth. Lucifer and Satan are two separate entities and are not one in the same! En.ki and Marduk's influence is strong here on earth!

Oh Shem who are these from the immovable race and who are numbered 144,000?

The Paraphrase of Shem

Here the number of spirited humans that were on the planet before the great deluge around 13,000 years ago is indicated, 144,000!

Who "is" The Anti-Christ?

The Anti-Christ can be said to be me and anyone else who does not accept Jesus Christ as they're Lord and Savior. In actuality The Anti-Christ is Marduk (Satan) and thus Marduk and the Satanist are the Anti-Christ!

Separation

Its important to note that separation is of a 3-D nature! How do warlike star races conquer a species? They use various methods but if they don't conquer the species outright in a war then they introduce the would be conquered species to technology and create a digital world or technologically advanced era and you create artificial intelligence (artificial knowledge) to merge with this species. Everything here is about groups (religious etc), divide & conquer tactics, factions opposed to one another , ideologies, concepts. all of these things lead to diversity rather than unification.

Racism is just another one of those things the elite can use against us! Racism itself is very low on the scale of awareness and is based off fear of the unknown! The Global Elite can use this as indoctrination and manipulation against us because if we united as a race then they would lose they're control over us and the system (Luciferian) would begin to fall apart.

We should celebrate our races but its just an experience! Soul nor does spirit have color, we are all one!! Oneness is regards to creation not as merging with Source because True Source wants us to have individual experiences so it can learn! Here, a conflict or even a war can erupt at any moment, as above so below! Regardless of what some may say or the media says about the war they are lying and the true meaning behind any war is occult (hidden). We can see why humankind goes to war with one another seemingly quickly and easily..its because we have the bloodlines of Yaldaboath (En.ki), Marduk (Satan) and Ereshkigal!!

In the astral we are our whole selves with no baggage or weight of 3-D problems. Soul/spirit/mind is thus one basic unit and there is no separation! It is humans that put the belief of a all seeing God that rules over all with his authoratitive might and judges everything, its because humans have forgotten who we are and where we come from! Rigid dogma comes from outside ourselves!

We are heavily traumatized have frequency fence keeping the earths mass consciousness inside, quarantine over the solar system, heavily oppressed,
heavily prone to manipulation, having our minds intruded on, kept in constant states of fear which is also a program and one of a number of, have/given amnesia. Put all these together and you have the human condition!

The Seven Heavens

Our universe consists of alot of dimensions (over 140) also called heavens and subdimensions but for the sake of the topic as a point of reference i'll narrow it down. The seven heavens is equivalent to the solar system where Saturn is the seventh heaven! The first is Mercury, the second is Venus, the fourth is The Moon, the fifth is Mars! Outside the physical universe which is all we can perceive with our limited senses is dark matter (22% material) this is the realm of Sophia, Ninurta and The Khan the souled spirited version of these beings. Beyond this is a veil or (protected) boundary and beyond this veil is dark energy (72% energetic) which is the spirit universe where emanations (aeons) dwell! Universes are created in clusters of 12 where Source or All That Is sits in the middle as number 13 which is the number of Source!

I asked the Savior,
“Lord, isn’t it the serpent that caused Adam to eat?”

He smiled and replied, The serpent caused them to eat
in order to produce the wickedness of the desire to reproduce
that would make Adam helpful to him.”]*

The Chief Ruler, Yaldabaoth, knew that
Because the light-filled Epinoia within Adam
Made his mental abilities greater than his own,
Adam had been disobedient.
In order to recover the Power that he had put into Adam, Yaldabaoth made Adam completely forgetful.*

[I asked the Savior, “What is it to be ‘completely forgetful?’”

He replied, “It is not what Moses wrote in his first book:
‘He caused Adam to fall into deep sleep’
Rather, Adam’s perceptions were veiled
And he became unconscious.
As he (Yaldabaoth) said through his prophet:
'I will make their minds dull so that they do not see or understand.'”]

Then I said, “Lord, when souls come out of the flesh where do they go?”

He replied, smiling, “If the soul is strong it has more of power than it has of the artificial spirit and so it flees from wickedness. With the assistance of the Incorruptible One that soul is saved and it attains eternal rest.”

I then asked him, “Lord, what of the souls of the people who do not know whose people they are? Where do they go?”

He responded, “In those people the artificial spirit has grown strong and they have gone astray. Their souls are burdened, drawn to wickedness, and cast into forgetfulness.”

“When they come forth from the body, such a soul is given over to the powers created by the rulers, bound in chains, and cast into prison again. Around and around it goes until it manages to become free from forgetfulness through knowledge. And so, eventually, it becomes perfect and is saved.”

The Secret Book of John

We are our own saviors and i am convicted that each individual is responsible for saving his or her own self. No star race, Jesus, God or otherwise is gonna come and save us and we have to do that ourselves. as we raise our own overall frequency we work on what we need to (shadow work) and we "exit" the matrix!

The snake in the Garden of eden of old which was Yaldaboaths copy of the original garden of eden is said to be Satan (En.ki or Marduk) however the snake was the instructor, the one who was wiser than all creatures and who enlightened Eve (and Adam through Eve) and to tell them to eat from the Tree of Knowledge of good and evil! Everything is an inversion of the truth, of what is! Christianity is thus an inversion of gnosticism! Gnosticism is not a religion but a way of life!

Final words and conclusion:

Knowledge is power and knowledge is light while ignorance is darkness! There are those that say that we should not be focusing on the dark aspects of our collective reality and that we should only focus on love & light! Don't get me wrong i'm all for love & light but will never stop there because by sticking our heads in the sand thinking the less we know the better off we are is naive in itself. Being prepared is better than being blindsided by a potential threat! That's logical! We humans within the general population have compassion and we have empathy which is what makes us human! If asked most would say they do not have compassion for beings like Marduk and our most evil criminals in our history but it is still important to have compassion for such evils! Compassion is understanding and although we are not excusing what they did we can still have compassion for them because where we previously had hatred or anger we have compassion because we understand! In this manner we are already operating on a much higher frequency! The reason the gnostics were being persecuted, deemed heretics and pagans, hunted down and killed by the church is because they were revealing the truth about The Demiurge and this world!

"Good cannot come from evil"

On the Origins of the World

Karma is another one of those things the et invader force can use against us which is more manipulation in the astral! The truth is that we will never be totally rid of our karma (something they themselves created) because we have amnesia. After the deluge Yaldaboath increased the level of amnesia this time around as if the amnesia itself normally wasn't enough...

There are those who say Krishna (Yaldaboath) loves his creations (us) but i believe its more of pride! He may not genuinely love us but its Lucifer's pride! Although he displays good qualities and traits it is important to understand that Yaldaboath is good "and" evil, he represents at the highest level and "is" duality! after the flood he was elevated as a savior to modern day humanity and someone to worship. Christ as Yeshiua's original message had nothing to do with worshipping him or any diety, God or otherwise! However his message got lost and people began to worship (a distortion of the original concept of what it is to praise and glorify someone). it was he who said worship no one and Christ as Yeshua never himself wanted to be worshipped because he thought it served him no benefit! The Christ who died on the tree is symbolic of planet of crossing, Nibiru, this is so important to understand. Symbols are not evil in itself but its the intent behind its use.

"A slave is easier to control, if he doesn’t know he’s a slave”

Timelines

In our history and even before the flood humankind has been steered into different timelines via some methods sometimes through a traumatic event in which parts of humanity are unified through this traumatic mass event. They (The Authorities) get all the loosh it produces in the astral but in turn we unite in times in need in which we learn something valuable through the event which is a negative from they're perspective so because they need our consent for them to do what they are doing to us, they do this and try to manipulate us because they know that they cannot force us to do anything! As most of mankind today will choose to become a whole new species in the singularity putting an end to the previous one, this is the timeline we are heading towards! The development of robots that can be seemingly get hostile suddenly or going rouge should not be developed further! The part of Yaldabaoth that is spirited wants us to to choose nature over technology and as we wake up he does as well!So en.ki's gift may have something to do with this sudden awakening which according to channeled material he needs to avert a timeline that leads to the kingdom machine era. So this so called gift if it exists which has to do with our overall awakening could be used for the cloud!The Singularist predict that it will be fully in place by 2045 but the Singularity may be here sooner than that. It's true that history repeats itself! Also as Thoth's most famous quote goes as above so below!

We have will but we do not have "free will" because our free will here in this current construct is limited.

This is my final post in this thread and all i wanted to do was share my perspective on all this while doing my best to interpret the texts. The information (or knowledge) is not for everyone and certain things brought up here is certainly not for the feint hearted but there is no reason for us to "fear" any of this. Our love for all things and ability to honor one another in these times. I do not buy into the notion that we need evil here for "balance" or to evolve because we humans were evolving fine before evil came here and was created! With a thought, intention and focus we see ourselves out of this universe and into the next and depending on how we vibrate overall we go where we need to go. This is what the soul (net) grid is all about containing the human mass consciousness most rigid beliefs and thoughts held in a thick cloud! people are waking up to the fact that this world is not how its suppose to be and waking up to spirit so exit points can be created.

We never disagreed as a soul group but we "can" disagree on a individual level and send that thought out into the universe which will hear because it is thought responsive! This is not our original home or our realm because this is the realm of the archons! Human beings are quite unpredictable and thus in an effort to get us more under they're control The Singularity is "the" agenda!

Our freedom exists beyond this realm! The darkness is the unknown which is why so many gravitate to the tunnel with the white light at the end of it in the astral but the darkness leads to freedom. If fear does'nt get the best of a soul wishing to be free then they will go towards the darkness and not the light, false light or otherwise! "Everything" is energy and everything is beliefs! PS: Before reacting to what i say please go to the previous page to see my disclaimer!

Everyone has they're own path which is to be respected! I wish the very best to all! Peace, love, blessings and light!

Last edited by Ghaleon : 25-11-2022 at 09:57 PM.
Old 26-11-2022, 01:36 AM
Administrator
This thread is now closed at the OP's request.

Namaste
Closed Thread