Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 28-11-2022, 09:10 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tal M.
"You have a choice but not an option"
You may not want to reincarnate again, and I don't blame you, it's hard.
But you as your higher self, your soul, will know it needs it. There is serious evolution here for it and for God.

Yes, that is it. Lives can be difficult but the depth of learning, and understanding, is greater with the harder struggles. We must take the bad along with the good. Some lives are hard, sometimes extremely brutal, but there are also lives, and moments, that are amazingly rewarding. We must remember that our present life is only one life and that life is short. We will experience difficulties as well as joy. It is how we deal with these experiences that matter most.

PastPilot
Old 29-11-2022, 04:55 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

I do wonder if we have a choice as I understand coming into this life I so "did not want to come in" I have seen the events unfold pre me.

Lynn

Hi Lynn,

I understand what you are saying about not wanting to come in. But that idea is only while you were in the womb. You may not remember before that when you did agree to come.

I had the same experience. When in the womb I felt regret about my prior choice. Now I understand it all. But my mother did not want me and I was afraid to be born into that environment. My mother and I never bonded. But I now understand that that experience of my mother not wanting me and being born into that world was the greatest gift of this lifetime. I so love her for that gift! I chose that experience and I'm so very grateful for her consistent and persistent pressure to force me to face the lie that I was not divine. What a victory to overcome! If not for her I would not have realized who I really am.

Few understand what incarnation is. It is the greatest gift of all! Each incarnation is the challenge to express as the monad, or the creator. The challenge we all face is to embody as the creator. To embody means to hold the space of manifestation, to command the material to express as God. This is the challenge. And trust me, we all want this opportunity! We all choose to reincarnate! and Yes! I will be coming back, each time with more experience and knowledge.

Z
Old 29-11-2022, 06:48 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
I do wonder if we have a choice as I understand coming into this life I so "did not want to come in" I have seen the events unfold pre me.

Helen Wambach, Ph.D., was originally an innovative therapist who became one of the first great researchers in past and future lives. She regressed a few thousand people to achieve a better understanding of how reincarnation works. She discovered, as did Dr, Michael Newton, a hypnotherapist, that 15-20% of people reincarnating onto Earth feel they do not want to reincarnate. There are many reasons for this but the most common is that the life the soul is about to live is considered difficult. A smaller portion of these souls did not want to reincarnate because they would have rather stayed in the spiritual realm where they were surrounded by love and safety. Living on a physical plane is not to be taken lightly. In most cases, these reluctant souls reincarnated at the insistence of their guides who pointed out that the soul had made contracts with other souls who were also reincarnating -- other souls depend upon many souls to live up to their agreements so they will have a good chance to achieve their goals in this life. These agreements are often mutually beneficial two both souls.

PastPilot
Old 29-11-2022, 11:27 AM
Pathfinder
I agree 100% with your comments PastPilot.

And I also read Dr. Michael Newton's book, amazing discoveries.
Old 05-01-2023, 08:03 PM
Newbie ;)

During a past life regression, my guides said my soul loves to reincarnate, finds it fun. I think it’s daunting as a human to imagine starting all over, but I think of it like playing your favorite video game- just because you beat the game doesn’t mean you won’t want to start a new game and do it all over, making different choices.
Old 06-01-2023, 12:19 PM
Pathfinder

I don't think I can answer that question now if I would reincarnate again. As for me I think I have to be in Spirit to know more.