Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26-06-2021, 08:10 PM
Newbie ;)

Voices, Presence, and more

hello all.

1. I hear voices from time to time. This happens when I'm fully awake. They usually just say "Hey" and most of the time the voice uses my partner's voice.

i almost never answer, but make sure it was indeed my partner calling me - it almost never is.

Last month or so, i was napping, and all of a sudden i hear my partner saying "hey" in my left ear. It was SO loud i woke up to see there was nobody there.

My brain seems fine, I'm due for a brain scan, but I'm sure it's fine.

2. Last year i felt a presence in the bedroom quite a few times. i think the first time i felt it, was when one evening i prayed to God to stop my thoughts from going wild when i go to bed. That evening, a tall dark and skinny figure came in the room and sat on the bed next to me.
I mostly sensed it (spiritually) rather than physically. It didn't scare me, and it felt peaceful -luckily.

After that, i seldomly felt another presence in the room. it usually gives me the impression it opens and closes the door and then comes in the bed next to me, like my partner would - my partner comes to bed way later than me. This presence felt so real at times that i was very confused when I tried to reach and touch my partner only to realize nobody is there.

The first presence is quite definitely different than the one that made me think it's my partner.

3. about 2 or 3 weeks ago, in the morning, after sunrise, i briefly woke up and faced the door. the door to the room is can;t be seen from where the bed is due to how the room is built. Let's just say there's a bit of a hiding place where the door is, if the person hiding there would be standing.
We sleep with the door closed and my partner WAS in the bed at this point. So, it was pretty much daylight, and i look towards the door, and i saw a chalk-white hand retracting rather quickly. the fingers looked pretty long and thin.

What are all these presences and how do i make them go away? i tried prayers and telling it to go away. It stopped for some time.