Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 17-04-2021, 04:14 PM
Knower

Anyone own any Sugilite?

I've bought a couple of very small 'flakes' of this a while ago, and I've ordered a couple of pieces more. I have read that it can act as a 'pain reliever' so I'm putting some in a cloth pouch bag for my eighty-two year old mother who suffers from Arthritis. May put a piece of Herkimer Diamond in as well to give it some amplification - although I'm in two minds about doing this as Sugilite is known as a 'high-vibration' stone. So the reason for this post is...anyone here own or have any experiences with Sugilite? Does it need amplifying with a Herkimer? Does it do what is said about it?
Old 18-04-2021, 06:22 AM
Master
Sugilite is a beautiful stone. She does what they say she does. The reason why you don't see much of Sugilite, is that she can get very expensive.

Herkimer Diamonds is not in her class.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 18-04-2021, 08:14 PM
Master
I do own 3 very small pieces of sugalite, a very gorgeous purple stone.
I am not certain however of the releasing of pain as I have never used it in this manner.
I would recommend as an alternative to hermiker, to use quartz to amplify, however I will say if you genuinely feel hermiker will help amplify then yes, use it.
Good luck and I think the small bag you are making for her is an absolutely lovely idea.
Old 18-04-2021, 08:49 PM
Knower

Greetings Saturninepluto. Thanks for your comment, the reason I'm 'putting together' a pouch bag is because CrystalAge have a plastic-case 'energy-dome' for sale which is just under ten pounds to buy. I thought a soft cloth bag would be more comfortable for her to keep in her pocket. The CrystalAge energy-dome that you can buy does contain a couple of small pieces of Quartz crystal, I thought I'd go up another level and use Herkimer Diamond but I do have a nagging feeling that HD might be a bit too strong. I've got two very small pieces of Sugilite and have order another couple of pieces from an online store just to give the stone some more 'presence' (if you get my meaning). I think my mother is sensitive to crystals as I've gave her some before in the past but I don't want to get too carried away with what I'm doing I suppose, which what I have done in the past
Old 19-04-2021, 03:22 PM
AbodhiSky

thanks for this thread as i never heard of Sugilite before. i'm researching it now!