Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 18-04-2021, 03:38 AM
Master

in my last life i died in august and was born again the next march...
Old 18-04-2021, 05:35 AM
Master

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/c..._did_your_kid/
Old 18-04-2021, 07:26 AM
Deactivated Account
The opening posting posed these questions,
Quote:
"Is there any limit to experience life here on earth? How many lives that we must live for living this world and choose another? Is there a specific number of lives to live? Why do old souls keeps coming to this world? What are your thoughts on this? Enlighten me please."
Quote:
"Is there a limit.....?"
No limit but the individual decides if anything would be gained in continuing to keep incarnating beyond a self-chosen point of spiritual progression.
Quote:
"How many lives....?"
We're not mandated to experience any specific number of incarnations.
Quote:
"Why do old souls keeps coming to this world?"
They come because they have a reason, or reasons, to come.

Elsewhere various other points were made.
Quote:
"Souls don't spend any time between lifetimes. Most souls are outside of time. They are able to in.........................eous lifetimes for the soul. These lifetimes can be in the local past, the local future, or at the same local time. Additionally these can be lifetimes in other universes."
Quote:
"Souls don't spend any time between lifetimes. Most souls are outside of time."
The time we understand in this dimension applies only in this dimension although in other worlds conditions MAY be such that there is some form of time we would recognise. It should be obvious - I suggest - that when souls/spirits are not incarnated in this dimension they are not experiencing this world's time - even if they remain aware of it, especially when they draw close to earth.
Quote:
"What you probably refer to is the the average spacing of lifetimes for those who choose to incarnate on Earth is about 300 years. (local time)"
I am unaware of any data showing there's an average (as claimed) 300 years between incarnations. If there isn't then it's conjecture or anecdotal.
Quote:
"Just keep in mind that subsequent lifetimes from an Earth perspective can represent any number of intervening or simultaneous lifetimes for the soul. These lifetimes can be in the local past, the local future, or at the same local time."
The notion of simultaneous incarnations wherever appears to be a recent one and I would like to know where it arose. Little appears actually to be known so much is likely to be conjecture and hypothesis, I suggest.
Quote:
"Additionally these can be lifetimes in other universes."
agreed - Teachers/guides widely acknowledged as spiritually-advanced have indeed said this can be the case. Whether it applies to many or all of us we have no real indication however.
Old 18-04-2021, 10:24 AM
Administrator
I would have to agree with Bobjob

Namaste
Old 20-04-2021, 04:37 PM
Master
I wonder about when we choose between another or another choose us! — or the difference between dying and watching your hand turn full circle? Having a no deleting theory and the box theory where your alive and dead at the same time..some times you have to forget and just live but having experienced with the account going haywire and throwing off wrongful pi?? Goes without saying!you can call me in the afternoon one by one!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 20-04-2021, 05:42 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul13
I wonder about when we choose between another or another choose us! — or the difference between dying and watching your hand turn full circle? Having a no deleting theory and the box theory where your alive and dead at the same time..some times you have to forget and just live but having experienced with the account going haywire and throwing off wrongful pi?? Goes without saying!you can call me in the afternoon one by one!