Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 01-04-2022, 02:46 PM
Master
I'm thinking about this reading I received in year 2013, that reading told me to listen to my inner voice and not to turn my back on it, and it still has a lot of meaning now
Old 05-04-2022, 08:44 PM
Ascender

I have some time off at the end of the month, and I am thinking about where I would like to go for a holiday. Rome is the front runner, with honorary mentions to Marseille, Malta and Lisbon.
Old 05-04-2022, 09:29 PM
Ascender

I’m wondering how I can on one hand experience a miraculous awakening event, spiritual energies, and greater awareness.

On another hand I am wondering why body continues to fall into a complete state of disrepair that I consider far worse than most my contemporaries (age wise).

I mean my thought process is if I am somehow moving toward a higher awareness why does my body not follow? In fact the opposite is true, I feel close to heading for death, which is fine but confusing as well.
Old 06-04-2022, 09:55 AM
Guide
Question

I continue to wonder WHY the chat rooms here are rarely frequented. It is very disappointing given the number of members that are on this forum. I realise there are time differences, according to where you live but there is scope for chatting with others in your own time zone surely?

I wonder if it is due to either:-

(a) not being curious enough about other members - to find out more about them and/or
(b) topic related i.e. being more motivated if knowing a specific topic will be explored.

Your thoughts would be very welcome on this. I'd like to somehow try and kickstart the chat rooms into being pro-active. I was around when they were busy and stimulating.....such a joy!
Old 07-04-2022, 05:43 AM
Master
I drifted away from the chat room when others drifted away.
What else can I say?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 07-04-2022, 06:54 AM
Bambo

Thinking about trying to goto sleep......
Old 07-04-2022, 09:30 AM
Guide
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
I drifted away from the chat room when others drifted away.
What else can I say?
Yes I realise it is now no longer in use/popular but I am trying to establish why that might be and address that.

Any insight? Those in chat not sufficiently interested in each other and/or topics? How long ago was this i.e. that it faded away? If it's quite a while ago then might be worth my while trying to get it kick started, i.e. with the newbies now on board.
Old 07-04-2022, 05:57 PM
Master
I suspect the 'chat' has become something of the past. Even some Forums are having a hard time getting people to post. As for me, I am generally busy but I do have time and can make time. If there is an interest, I probably will participate.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 07-04-2022, 07:31 PM
Ascender

I find it difficult to catch people in chat. In the past, there was a little sound that played when a new person joined. That way you could read the news or watch TV then hop into chat if someone popped in there. Now I find I am constantly glued to chat trying to make sure I do not miss anyone. There was a time we had some semi "planned" chat times which sorta worked if people remembered.

On a personal note, my back hurts most days and I have just been on the computer less in general.
Old 08-04-2022, 06:59 PM
jaminhealth

I'm closer to leaving a forum I've been a member for almost 7 yrs...I post a lot, and rarely rarely get replies.....Many views and silence from the members... I'm so tired of talking to myself and I believe I'm going to send a PM to the founder and tell him how the group is so deadsville...that's what I'm thinking right now. He's pretty silent on the group but the 2 mods are asleep too.