Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Books

Closed Thread

Old 29-01-2006, 09:57 AM
Enlightener

Conversations With God - A must read!

Conversations With God is one of the best books I have ever read. I recommend it to all that visit this site.
It has helped me understand a lot about the universe and life in general...the spiritual aspects as well as many of the physical ones.

CWG is a literal conversation with God. The author is Neale Donald Walsch and...God!

These books (they are a trilogy) have litterally changed my life and made me Remember who I am. That is, they made me Re-member, with Who I really Am, God.

This book is jam-packed with useful information and I know I said it before but I highly recommend it to you.

Feel free to ask me any questions about it if you are interested.

Enlightener :twisted:
Old 15-12-2006, 12:10 PM
~Jay~

I have recently finished reading the first book, and I can't recommend it highly enough either.

Leaves you feeling so positive, too!
Old 15-12-2006, 01:22 PM
dreamer

I keep meaning to read them, maybe this is the push i need.
Old 15-12-2006, 05:08 PM
SpiritWarrior

I read this book over a year ago and there is some very good information in there, especially about God already knowing what you want and need before you ask (makes sense to me as he is the all knowing), because of the book I have now changed my Prayers and I thank him for the Blessings he will place to me tomorrow, I used to ask and Pray for everyone that I knew but he alreadys knows you were going to ask and as subconciously you have already done it the Prayers have already been answered...
Does that make any sense????
Love and Light
Old 16-12-2006, 01:31 AM
Creator

Hello Dreamer! I can
Old 03-02-2007, 07:08 PM
Deactivated Account
I've just finished reading the third book. I have to say they affected me profoundly. I've always had difficulties putting my religious beliefs together, especially as I've had problems with some aspects of the Bible although I've always believed Jesus existed. Reading CWG gave me all the answers I was looking for, and deep down I personally feel that what is written is true. It certainly makes a lot of sense and covers a lot of the different theories that have cropped up over the years. I was so shocked when I read that we didn't orginate from Earth but our genetic material was placed here - because I once read a book called "The Gods of the New Millenium" dealing with all the evidence for the fact "aliens" placed us here on Earth. I understand how that fits in now. Obviously Walsch himself urged people not to take his books literally because he was only a filter of the message and could've got things wrong, but I feel that the basic message of the book is true. They are wonderful books, and anyone who is searching for God or a meaning to life should really read them.

Last edited by Emmalevine : 03-02-2007 at 07:11 PM.
Old 28-02-2007, 05:43 PM
jonpeeoh

There's actually a couple more in the series, if not 3 more.. Let me peek...

CWG 1, 2, and 3
Communion with God
The New Revelations
Home with God
Tomorrow's God

All excellent. His somewhat circular writing has a tendency to slowly mop the confusion away from your spirit. I just saw the movie too - very interesting, although I wish more of the movie was devoted to the message, and less to Neale's homeless year(s).

Last edited by jonpeeoh : 28-02-2007 at 06:55 PM.
Old 13-03-2007, 03:30 PM
kundalini

Hi all,

Just wanted to say that I have just finished reading the first book in the series and found the words in it to be very 'truthful'. I too highly recommend it.

EDIT: By the way, here is a link to a very good fan site that I found recently regarding the CWG series of books and associated material:

http://www.inner-growth.info/convers...h_god_home.php

K.

Last edited by kundalini : 13-03-2007 at 03:35 PM.
Old 15-03-2007, 07:51 PM
~Jay~

That looks like a great link K, thankyou!

I recently finished the third book, and have to say it was just amazing, and really helped me look at things with a great deal more clarity than before. It has given me alot of strength to sort out some unsatisfactory parts of my life, too. Book 2 contained some dodgy info regarding Bill Clinton, the Bushes et.al., but other than that, all three books were fab!
Old 15-03-2007, 08:25 PM
ghostmaker

Hi, if you want to beleive in all that falacy then it will do you the world of good if you are happier for it. cant anyone realise that how we are here is the result of the big bang, a freak accident. Sorry I have not read the book and wont either. Id rather read about Santy clause. aliens indeed! people need to get a grip. If Ive gettn the wrong end of the stick then I apoligise for that. Science will prevail. God is our soul, which is our sub-conscience, talking to god is talking to ourselvs. We are this planets bacteria if you like. and once we die theres nothing left apart from our passed on genes. I think we are meant to go into the ground to feed the greens. theres no coming back. Didnt houdini say that if there was a way back, he would make it! Im sure he must of forgotten to fill out a return to planet earth application or something whilst quewing up at the pearly gates. There I go again...off on one :) I hope I am entitled to my own opinion. We are soon forgotten, even within a hundred years or so.

Last edited by ghostmaker : 15-03-2007 at 09:06 PM.
Closed Thread