Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Books

Closed Thread

Old 26-11-2005, 10:14 AM
speakingwolf

An e-book course

A friend of mine put me on to this and I'm considering taking it on. It seems to be a course and i was wondering if anyone out there has done it and can let me know what it did for them. My friend is thrilled with it, but I remember when she was doing it she found it hard going at times, so not sure whether I want to take it on too. Anyway the site is www.yourbeautifullife.com.au
I think that is the name of the book too. Has anyone done it?
Old 07-09-2006, 01:54 AM
evelynlee333

having a look at the site now:)
Old 19-01-2007, 05:41 PM
Master
looks interesting. thanks for the link. I'm always looking for ways to help me with my spiritual journey
Old 19-01-2007, 11:05 PM
tiltjlp

Personally, for the price they're asking, which is $60 for the book and $300 for the full course, I'd suggest using the money to either see a trained Regressionist, or buy spiritual-related books that others have suggested. I would doubt that any online course would provide you with the kinds of insights that the sincere reading of much less expensive materials would provide. In spite of any promises that may make, there is no short cut, and not easy answers. We all have to find out own truths, and it can be a lost less costly that what that link offers.

John
Old 20-01-2007, 11:24 AM
Enlightener

I agree with Tiltjlp, you could utilise the money that you would spend on this course and attribute it to more 'useful' products and production. There are many, many great books and DVDs out there that would most probably benefit you just as much as this course.

Enlightener
Old 20-01-2007, 11:30 PM
Bob23

Hello SW,

Can I ask what you hope to gain from this course?

Thanks,

Bob23
Closed Thread