Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Quotes & Stories

Old 26-09-2020, 01:28 AM
Master
No dream is too big when you understand ABUNDANCE is your birthright. – #FearlessSoul

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 26-09-2020, 01:31 AM
Master
A true teaching is not an accumulation of knowledge; it is an awaking of consciousness which goes through successive stages. -Unknown

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Old 26-09-2020, 03:09 AM
Master
The ability to observe without evaluating is the highest form of intelligence.

Jiddu Krishnamurti

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 26-09-2020, 03:10 AM
Master
Be happy in the moment, that’s enough. Each moment is all we need, not more.

Mother Teresa

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 26-09-2020, 03:11 AM
Master
The best way to capture moments is to pay attention. This is how we cultivate mindfulness. Mindfulness means being awake. It means knowing what you are doing.Jon Kabat-Zinn

Jon Kabat-Zinn

Old 06-10-2020, 10:14 AM
Master

Violence generates more violence; hatred produces more hatred. Peace cannot be conquered. Peace cannot be the result of violence. Peace comes to us only when we dissolve the Ego, when we destroy within us all those psychological factors that produce war. ~ Samael Aun Weor

We must experience the Truth in a direct, practical and real way; this is only possible in the stillness and silence of the mind, and this is achieved by means of meditation. ~ Samael Aun Weor

What is the use of education if we do not become creative, conscious and truly intelligent? Real education does not mean knowing how to read and write. Any stupid person, any fool can know how to read and write. We need to have intelligence and it only awakens within us when the consciousness awakens. ~ Samael Aun Weor

When consciousness has awakened it is not something sensational or spectacular. It's simply a reality as natural as the one of a tree that has growth slowly and developed without starts or sensational stuffs. Nature is Nature. ~ Samael Aun Weor

Wholesome virtuous behavior progressively leads to the foremost.~ Buddha AN 10.1

If you do right, irrespective of what the other does, it will slow down the (turbulent) mind. ~ Rajini Menon
Old 06-10-2020, 03:27 PM
Master
It's not hard for the ego to admit the Universe can be bigger, in fact it's very hard for Spiritual people to admit the Universe is bigger than just a belief system. The ego itself doesn't admit nor deny because 'technically' the ego doesn't exist - what exists in your reality is your definition of the ego -whatever that is. Did you know that the ego is not a Spiritual term, it's a psychology term? Did you also know that people talking about the ego is psychoanalysis?

Are you aware that Jung based his understanding of the ego on the Sanskrit Ahamkara? He was a well-versed scholar of ancient religion/philosophy that might have stood above so many in here. Both ego and Aham means 'I', and it's a Latin term that the ancients couldn't have used because Latin didn't exist that far back. Did you also know that the ancients so many revere in here didn't differentiate between religion/philosophy and what is known today as psychology? Did you know that in the context of Ahamkara, ego is a kara or 'invented thing'? Is using the word 'ego' and redefining it to suit one's agenda and therefore perpetuating ignorance not Chitta or 'Lower Mind'? It is Chitta that creates those karas or 'invented things' that the Aham or I is made from.

The unbalanced ego seeks status, and while the mainstream idea of status is monetary wealth to the unbalanced ego (using it for clarity purposes) also finds status in other ways. The brain/mind can make status associations with being Spiritual because the unbalanced ego considering itself a 'Spiritual Being' is no different to someone who considers themselves rich. Someone who is rich can think of themselves as 'better than' a poor person, someone who uses the term 'Spiritual being' can think they are 'better than' a non-Spiritual being. The grandiose title of Spiritual Adept, to the unbalanced ego, is status - as is "A wealth of knowledge," Spiritual or otherwise. Depending no how people use the words, 'awakened' and 'aware' can also be egotistical because it can imply their being better than someone who isn't.

GREENSLADE

Old 06-10-2020, 06:46 PM
Master
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect.
- Chief Seattle

Old 06-10-2020, 06:47 PM
Master
We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors; we borrow it from our children.
- Chief Seattle

Old 06-10-2020, 09:10 PM
Master
The beauty of the trees, the softness of the air, the fragrance of the grass, they speak to me. The summit of the mountain, the thunder of the sky, the rhythm of the sea, speaks to me. The faintness of the stars, the freshness of the morning, the dewdrop on the flower, speaks to me. The strength of the fire, the taste of the salmon, the trail of the sun, and the life that never goes away, they speak to me. And my heart soars.
- Chief Dan George