Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 19-12-2022, 04:32 PM
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Laughter is the best medicine
Yes sometimes I laugh like crazy NS!!

Are you able to see this video?? (I hope ya can)

When the guys truck smashes into the pole,I start laughing like crazy!

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=145419
Old 20-12-2022, 04:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cattems
Thanks for checking in BJ. It sounds like you are getting over covid.

Getting over Covid if not already over it.

Life should be simple but I still have to live with the 'jokers'. The 'jokers' are the ones that make life interesting.

In a few days, I have an operation (knee implant). To facilitate that 'everything' will go 'good', my doctor wrote a prescription for a walker. The place that was suppose to fulfil that prescription claims they do not carry walkers. So, I went to my insurance's clinic and they said I would have to be evaluated by their physical therapist to see if I need a walker. That happens on the 27th and the operation is on the 23rd. As I told them, I doubt I will get the walker. LOL!

With the coldness we have been having lately, arthritis is keeping me lame. I have come to realize that what I should have an operation is one of my feet. I have had it reconstructed 2 times already and it looks like it needs a 3rd time. Maybe I can have that done next year.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 20-12-2022, 06:58 AM
Suspended
Master

John......
Must be something in the water . I'm getting a call on the 28th to let me know if they can issue a walker for me ....
( Maybe if they ask my address I can give them yours LOL...would be too late for this surgery but might come in handy for the second surgery next month ! )
Old 20-12-2022, 10:29 AM
Administrator
I to have been asked if i want a walker I declined because my spine is getting worse with the Arthritis.
Im waiting on operations also hope all goes well for you

Namaste
Old 20-12-2022, 07:48 PM
Dude111

Im so sorry Native
Old 20-12-2022, 10:56 PM
Knower

Lol, and so we just keep limping along.

Good John. The "over the covid" part anyway. You might go to your local thrift shop. You can get one for pennies on the dollar if they have some. It usually comes in waves. Sometimes they have an abundance of them, sometimes they have none. Good luck.
Old 21-12-2022, 03:26 AM
Master
I could buy a walker if I wanted to but my insurance is suppose to pay for one. This is not the first time I have caught them playing this dastardly game. But then on the other hand, my surgeon has worked on me a few other times. As he has claimed, when I was supposed to have had physical therapy other times, on my own, I did my own therapy and had exceeded his expectations.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 21-12-2022, 06:19 AM
Suspended
Master

Honestly...
If we all put all of our "good bits" together we STILL wouldn't have a full healthy person !!
These youngsters don't know what they have to look forward to LOL...

Oh gosh though , I wonder John if you are getting nervous ?
I would be , but then I'm a coward .
It's happening at a good time though , because when its all over ( both surgeries) you will be able to run around on your nice new legs when you emigrate to live the dream !! That's the plan anyway LOL....
Old 21-12-2022, 06:37 AM
Master
I also would like to have one of my feet rebuilt. I don't know if my surgeon will want to do that.

For over a year now I have been thinking that when I move, I want to have in my pocket a ticked to go back to Katmandu for a visit.

Just found out, my wife has found a place that is next to a ....... football stadium. LOL!

Old 21-12-2022, 06:46 AM
Suspended
Master

LOL... That's funny ! Bless her , does she know it's next to a football stadium ?
Hilarious.
( So much for the peaceful life !! ..)

I hope your foot can be rebuild , I know you are using a caliper to try and correct it, but you were also talking about potential amputation.
I don't think it will come to that ... You have a few mountains to climb yet !!
I know you are all so excited about this move. And you all deserve this, you have all been through the mill this year.