Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 20-08-2020, 08:50 AM
Lorelyen

There's a priceless example of the defective use of data processing in England at the moment: using a computer model to assess 'correct' exam grades for school pupils. If you live in England you'll have had it rammed down your throats on just about every news broadcast. Basically, the model, the algorithm is flawed. it makes wrong assumptions. Thus the 'information' it yielded - the school grades - are wildly out. Those results have been s*******.

Therefore. they didn't inform correctly and can hardly (in context) be called information. So much for the information age.

It's the second time this year that computer modelling has failed utterly.

The nature of a computer model is it hopes to encapsulate the essential variables (rather than try to capture the whole lot). Seems these essentials and their (mathematical) relation to other essentials were poorly thought out or erroneous. Too much store is set in computer processing without evaluating the programming behind it.
Old 20-08-2020, 09:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izildo
Do you believe corona is real? And what will god to about the elite propaganda to vaccine people?
What do you think is the agenda behind vaccinating people, to kill them?

I read in the bible if I'm right about God saying that he will shorten the days to prevent mass death and suffering.
How is this for "the woke"?
Old 20-08-2020, 06:02 PM
Pathfinder

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izildo
Do you believe corona is real? And what will god to about the elite propaganda to vaccine people?
What do you think is the agenda behind vaccinating people, to kill them?

I read in the bible if I'm right about God saying that he will shorten the days to prevent mass death and suffering.

If the powers that be wanted us dead, we’d be dead and I can think of many ways to do it that don’t involve spending millions of pounds on vaccine research and Nightingale hospitals!

The rich need us to work to generate the money that keeps them rich. Why would they kill their cash cows? I’m sorry but covid conspiracies drive me up the wall. And trying to kill us with vaccines? No. They’re not trying to kill us.

It’s not a conspiracy.

Why should vaccination be voluntary? Taxes aren’t voluntary. Neither are mortgages or water rates. Neither is school or work or credit card repayments. Some things you just have to do if you want to live in this society.

Folks can refuse vaccination if they want but I’m having mine so I don’t catch covid and pass it on to other people, and potentially kill somebody!

Triggered. I mean, come on, this is serious! This is not the time to spread rumours about conspiracies to kill! You could stop someone taking the vaccine and cause many deaths.
Old 20-08-2020, 07:18 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciphene
If the powers that be wanted us dead, we’d be dead and I can think of many ways to do it that don’t involve spending millions of pounds on vaccine research and Nightingale hospitals!

The rich need us to work to generate the money that keeps them rich. Why would they kill their cash cows? I’m sorry but covid conspiracies drive me up the wall. And trying to kill us with vaccines? No. They’re not trying to kill us.

It’s not a conspiracy.

Why should vaccination be voluntary? Taxes aren’t voluntary. Neither are mortgages or water rates. Neither is school or work or credit card repayments. Some things you just have to do if you want to live in this society.

Folks can refuse vaccination if they want but I’m having mine so I don’t catch covid and pass it on to other people, and potentially kill somebody!

Triggered. I mean, come on, this is serious! This is not the time to spread rumours about conspiracies to kill! You could stop someone taking the vaccine and cause many deaths.

Actually, mortgages are voluntary - we choose whether or not to buy a house and take on a mortgage.

And credit card repayments are also voluntary. We choose whether or not to use a credit card.

As for vaccines, that is a whole subject in itself, but discussion on conspiracy theories is discouraged on this forum. Suffice it to say that vaccines are neither 100% safe nor effective.

Peace
Old 20-08-2020, 07:41 PM
MAYA EL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Really?
"Information age" is a bit of a cliché because today we can process data at a mass that we couldn't days, weeks, years go. Information has always been there. It just that the underlying data hasn't been sought because questions have/had yet to be asked. There's a technical definition of information; and what turns data into information. Science is the systematised collection of data.
People have always sought and used data.
Turning it into information relies on analysis of the circumstances - usually a 'purpose'. Get the analysis wrong and the information is suspect and probably not worth having. As our data processing capacity has increased so has poor analysis. Much information in such a context isn't really information because it doesn't reduce entropy.
As I see it.

So it has to reduce entropy in order to "qualifie " in your opinion?
Old 20-08-2020, 08:31 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Actually, mortgages are voluntary - we choose whether or not to buy a house and take on a mortgage.

And credit card repayments are also voluntary. We choose whether or not to use a credit card.

As for vaccines, that is a whole subject in itself, but discussion on conspiracy theories is discouraged on this forum. Suffice it to say that vaccines are neither 100% safe nor effective.

Peace

Ok lol, not a great example but what I was really trying to get across is that some things you just have to do. Yes you can choose not to have a mortgage, but the majority would still have to pay rent, right?

Like I said it triggers me lol. I’ve got friends who’ve been very deeply affected by covid, and who have lost friends and relatives to it. There’s so much fear going around and public opinion could have a huge impact on how we handle covid going forward, and whether we spend another 20 years in recession. I really don’t want to be locked off the property ladder until I’m in my 50s because of a recession! More people take the vaccine, the quicker we can get back to normal.

You’re right vaccines are a huge subject.

I suppose card repayments are a choice but...emergencies come up. There have been a few times in my life when a credit card kept me from bankruptcy! They certainly kept food on the table. I’m not sure it’s possible to live without credit these days, not on a minimum wage job.
Old 20-08-2020, 08:48 PM
Master
Quote:
The rich need us to work to generate the money that keeps them rich. Why would they kill their cash cows?
I won't get into conspiracies here, but there are very rational arguments in favour of a (much) smaller population. One is that we're moving towards an ever increasing high-tech era where many jobs are and will become obsolete. One engineer can do the work of hundreds of workers, robots can do the work done by supermarket workers, etc. If there are less jobs then there will be a need for less people...

Quote:
Why should they be voluntary? Because it is your body and your decision what you put into it. It's your choice to take risks or no risks. Those who feel safer taking a vaccine should go for it. It's also your choice to drink, smoke, or eat fastfood. If you can't even have sovereignty over your own body then what do you have left?
Old 20-08-2020, 09:08 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
I won't get into conspiracies here, but there are very rational arguments in favour of a (much) smaller population. We're moving towards an ever increasing high-tech era where many jobs are and will become obsolete. One engineer can do the work of hundreds of workers, robots can do the work done by supermarket workers, etc. If there are less jobs then there will be a need for less people...

I think ecologically we need a smaller population, yes. Easy answer, lower the birth rate!

I could strategise to reduce the population. I can see the powers that be doing that, sure. But I wouldn’t use covid as the weapon. Covid is the DISTRACTION.

Its way, way too obvious and if they got found out, they’d lose all the power and privilege they’ve worked so hard to collect. No strategist worth his salt is going to make a mess up like that! If they are plotting to kill us off, it’s being done across generations very slowly, using various psych warfare techniques to distract and to drive down information. You never leave a trail that can be followed when you’re trying to do something immoral! And you make people believe two things; it was their idea. And it’s the moral high ground.

Don’t get me wrong, I wouldn’t do immoral things, but I’m able to think that way for the sake of...academic interest lol.

Anyone trying to reduce the population like that would have to be very, very clever. Because if I can second guess them, anyone can. I see the media using problem, reaction, solution to manipulate the population all the time, so I agree, they do work to an end to get what they want from us.

I just don’t think covid was part of their plan. Because it’s too obvious. Maybe I’m wrong. Obviously I can’t see all ends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Why should they be voluntary? Because it is your body and your decision what you put into it. It's your choice to take risks or no risks. Those who feel safer taking a vaccine should go for it. It's also your choice to drink, smoke, or eat fastfood.

I’m sure it will be voluntary regardless of what anyone here says! How can I put this...if it’s voluntary more people who think they have found the truth I’m conspiracy might refuse the vaccine when I’m fact it would help them? And the rest of us!

I’ll go for it. A vaccine can’t do me any more harm that the food I eat or the radioactive air I breathe! Lol seriously, there have been like...750 nuclear tests on this planet since about 1950. Something like that. Our water, air and food are probably irradiated by now. We don’t NEED the government to kill us off. We’re already dying!
Old 21-08-2020, 02:50 AM
MAYA EL

[quote=Luciphene]I think ecologically we need a smaller population, yes. Easy answer, lower the birth rate!

I could strategise to reduce the population. I can see the powers that be doing that, sure. But I wouldn’t use covid as the weapon. Covid is the DISTRACTION.

Its way, way too obvious and if they got found out, they’d lose all the power and privilege they’ve worked so hard to collect. No strategist worth his salt is going to make a mess up like that! If they are plotting to kill us off, it’s being done across generations very slowly, using various psych warfare techniques to distract and to drive down information. You never leave a trail that can be followed when you’re trying to do something immoral! And you make people believe two things; it was their idea. And it’s the moral high ground.

Exactly.

Society is manipulated into thinking it's their idea and not only being ok with it but going so far as to not just want it but to even promote it
An example would be playboy back in the 90's /80's /Tech
They had to pay the popular girls a lot of money and hopefully get them under contract so that someone else doesn't steel them for whatever competing company was out there

And not to mention all the legal red tape of having employees and all the fun stuff that goes with that

But nowadays women will do the same job and for free and there is a hundred times more of them and they're all doing it for free and after quite some time and a large following they will finally get a small Kickback some money here sponsor there as a thank you for making the platform so much money and all while not even being an employee so they can be dropped at will without repercussion you can change their pay without repercussion or you can completely stop paying them all together without repercussion and they can't do anything about it and they're fine with that only nowadays it's not called Playboy it's called Instagram.
Old 21-08-2020, 06:24 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Enforced medication is a dangerous step. Suppose every pregnant woman had been forced to take Thalidaminde... Medicine including vaccines are riddled with mistakes. Be careful what you wish for.

Quote:
It's about the ecology and nothing to do with spirituality and powers that be. Viruses and bacteria treat all organic life as their playground. However it's no conspiracy that an exponentially increasing population demanding from a finite ecology is giving it problems. Raze a forest, build a city, install 1000 windmill turbines and you change the air currents (which aren't walled in - they spread into the surrounding area and eventually worldwide - hence climate change) so that we can't guarantee where we can bring crops to harvest now.
Insecticides sprayed on crops are killing bees hence pollination.
And we know we're facing a water crisis.
A hundred other things as we attempt to feed and water the world's people.
The ecology has its own internal controls but when humans mess about with it they force it to adjust to new levels moving away from supporting humanity.

Humans are a cancer on the planet - feeding off their host until they kill it. That's no conspiracy - the evidence is all around you. So sooner or later the ecology is going to weed its garden. It's getting more efficient now coming up with diseases that attack the human immune systems.

I personally think human time is almost up. It's a typical human arrogance that humanity believes it's the last in the evolutionary line.