Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 10-09-2020, 05:33 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
CONGRATULATIONS!

You made it thru your initiation fire without even getting singed.
....I did really... To say I was so timid and nervous...talk about thrown in the deep end LOL....maybe God knew I had to overcome my fears and put me to the test !!! .... And look....you posted this message at 1:11....!!!!
Old 25-09-2020, 04:22 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Does God exist?... I wish you could have all witnessed what I am about to tell you. Even now I can't believe it happened. When my firstborn was just 2years and 3months old we were preparing to go to a christening. Terrified that my child would either be noisy/want to run around/or throw a tantrum I tried to explain that because we were going to church and it was God's house, we had to sit still and sit quietly. Thinking he wouldn't have a clue what I was talking about imagine my shock when he calmly announced that God talks to him! He never even looked up from his toy cars as he said this. I asked gentle questions and the answers were that God does not wear glasses and has long hair like mummy. God talks at night time and during the day he is up in the sky....... And then my little boy carried on playing and mummy had to sit down for a while to take it all in.

This is a most beautiful story. Thanks for sharing it!

I read through lots of this thread and decided to bring it back to the original post.

This is amazing to me -- just simply amazing. I'm in awe. No words.

Old 25-09-2020, 04:26 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveWater

I read through lots of this thread and decided to bring it back to the original post.

Thank you.... It really was a special moment...
Old 25-09-2020, 04:30 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Thank you.... It really was a special moment...

I can imagine!!

So, my sincere apologies if this was already said in the thread, but does God still talk to your son? Or has anything similar happened in his adult years?
Old 25-09-2020, 04:31 PM
Experiencer
Quote:

And I apologize for not reading the entire thread... it's long, and I have a short attention span. lol. it seemed to get off the topic a bit for a while too, so that's why I quoted your original post.
Old 25-09-2020, 04:40 PM
Elfin

Quote:
I can imagine!!

So, my sincere apologies if this was already said in the thread, but does God still talk to your son? Or has anything similar happened in his adult years?
Oh gosh... He started saying things to me when he 2... Until he was 7... Then it stopped ( as I am led to believe it does around that age).. But dear me, ask him now about it, and he passes it off as mere "ramblings"... Absolutely not. !! He was eldest of 3 and his siblings never came out with anything so profound. He's 34 now... Very successful career as a head teacher, getting married in a few months, and he's very happy and content. Which as a mother, is all you want for your children . His time will come, to understand his toddler ramblings, were anything BUT ramblings LOL....
Old 25-09-2020, 04:46 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Oh gosh... He started saying things to me when he 2... Until he was 7... Then it stopped ( as I am led to believe it does around that age).. But dear me, ask him now about it, and he passes it off as mere "ramblings"... Absolutely not. !! He was eldest of 3 and his siblings never came out with anything so profound. He's 34 now... Very successful career as a head teacher, getting married in a few months, and he's very happy and content. Which as a mother, is all you want for your children . His time will come, to understand his toddler ramblings, were anything BUT ramblings LOL....

I believe it! And that's wonderful for your son!!!

And to answer the title of your thread, I DO believe that God exists - very much so. I believe it with my whole heart, body, mind and soul. I would also swear on my own life to His existence. He has helped me in more ways that I can count.
Old 25-09-2020, 04:54 PM
Elfin

Quote:
I believe it! And that's wonderful for your son!!!

And to answer the title of your thread, I DO believe that God exists - very much so. I believe it with my whole heart, body, mind and soul. I would also swear on my own life to His existence. He has helped me in more ways that I can count.
Hey.. GOOD FOR YOU.. And I'll tell you something else I FIRMLY BELIEVE IN. .. I would rather hear the truth from a small child... Than the nasty wicked things some adults come out with about GOD or religion.... especially when it is aimed at others... Bring on the children, in their innocence, than the adults with "false pretence "... But that's just my opinion !!!!!
Old 25-09-2020, 04:57 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Hey.. GOOD FOR YOU.. And I'll tell you something else I FIRMLY BELIEVE IN. .. I would rather hear the truth from a small child... Than the nasty wicked things some adults come out with about GOD or religion.... especially when it is aimed at others... Bring on the children, in their innocence, than the adults with "false pretence "... But that's just my opinion !!!!!

Oh yes.... I hear you!!!!
Old 25-09-2020, 04:58 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Eh, I beg to differ.... No good parents would willingly allow their offspring to go astray into crime whitout trying to intervene. As for God, he's either slumbering or too busy not existing. To me it's already obvious that there's no such thing as a giant teddy bear in the sky that cares about us.
I can relate to the point as I use to say it to. But then I also realized one day a person can change their own mind at any time. They can intervene in their acts. There were times I was told, and even efforts made, not to do something, yet did it. People intervene. Regarding intervening I would even say, karma and reincarnation are an intervention. Does a person really want to be told what to do and be forced to do it. There is value in learning. I myself have the experience of not listening.