Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 28-02-2020, 01:16 PM
Elfin

Does God exist ???

Does God exist?... I wish you could have all witnessed what I am about to tell you. Even now I can't believe it happened. When my firstborn was just 2years and 3months old we were preparing to go to a christening. Terrified that my child would either be noisy/want to run around/or throw a tantrum I tried to explain that because we were going to church and it was God's house, we had to sit still and sit quietly. Thinking he wouldn't have a clue what I was talking about imagine my shock when he calmly announced that God talks to him! He never even looked up from his toy cars as he said this. I asked gentle questions and the answers were that God does not wear glasses and has long hair like mummy. God talks at night time and during the day he is up in the sky....... And then my little boy carried on playing and mummy had to sit down for a while to take it all in.
Old 28-02-2020, 01:34 PM
Yup. Wouldn't it be great to tape these things...just go get a recorder and ask for him to repeat it with
coaxing..."What does God say?"
When he is older that could trigger a memory and he could open to a path of communication with God or
angels or his spirit guide.

And, btw, we have an Ignore feature here if naysayers come on the thread too much, there might be 4-5.
I don't know why they're here,
...since this is a 'spiritual forum', I mean, since they're not accepting and want
to demean or belittle or negate spiritual exps. Whassup with that?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 28-02-2020, 01:54 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Yup. Wouldn't it be great to tape these things...just go get a recorder and ask for him to repeat it with
When he is older that could trigger a memory and he could open to a path of communication with God or

And, btw, we have an Ignore feature here if naysayers come on the thread too much, there might be 4-5.
...since this is a 'spiritual forum', I mean, since they're not accepting and want
Lol if I stuck the tape recorder in his face now he would say "Mother... It was merely the ramblings of a small child.."! And that would be me told! I'm sorry son.. but little 2 year olds don't usually babble about That!.. He's 33 now and became a teacher of primary school children.... Thank you for advice too.
Old 28-02-2020, 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Lol if I stuck the tape recorder in his face now he would say "Mother... It was merely the ramblings of a small child.."! And that would be me told! I'm sorry son.. but little 2 year olds don't usually babble about That!.. He's 33 now and became a teacher of primary school children.... Thank you for advice too.
Oh I forgot you said that that was long ago!!!!! Right.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 28-02-2020, 10:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn

With my last remaining 500mb of credit, I type this..

Spiritual Forums isn't the first Spiritual Forum I have belonged to....It is my fourth forum of this type.

Whenever I join a forum like this one, for the first year or two of membership, everything goes swimmingly. People share their experiences, people relate how God has touched their lives and those of others they know...there is much joy and happiness to be had in the sharing and relating...in the whole "two or more being gathered in His name" thing.

Then, one person (atheist/skeptic) joins the forum and their agenda is to plant seeds of doubt in the minds and hearts of those who believe...with a "how do you know it is God and not chemicals in your brain?" They went to the "Richard Dawkins School of Religiosity".

Then they stay, and after a month or two another joins them who may have had a bad/negative experience with a religion in the past (usually Christianity) and they cannot tell the difference between "religion" and "spirituality" so they start to demonize both equally or simply say "Spiritual people have no need to believe in any "God"...you ARE God and there is nothing greater than you believe yourself to be"....sucks for those who believe themselves to be the embodiment of abject insignificance.

Then after a few months, more of these types join up..and more...until they number about a dozen (this forum has about half that number) and those who were happy, peaceful, loving and enjoying the chat with other members and sharing experiences starts to leave because of it. In my time here, I have seen many beautiful souls move on to secular pursuits offline due to constant "gaslighting" and closeted "hostile intent" which is not overt enough to break any of the forum's rules.

Then, when more "spiritual people" leave (like I have been tossing up doing...I just don't want to see them "win" yet again) and when more "anti-spiritual" people join up and realise they have nobody left to fight because they are all in agreement with each other, they have no purpose left either and so, they start leaving too and the forum dies...yes, they have pretty much accomplished the goal they set out to do...destroy those who believe in anything.

The Christian folk have a name for that behavior...they call it "Satanic" and all I can say is "and this is why we can't have nice things".
Old 28-02-2020, 10:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Does God exist?... I wish you could have all witnessed what I am about to tell you. Even now I can't believe it happened. When my firstborn was just 2years and 3months old we were preparing to go to a christening. Terrified that my child would either be noisy/want to run around/or throw a tantrum I tried to explain that because we were going to church and it was God's house, we had to sit still and sit quietly. Thinking he wouldn't have a clue what I was talking about imagine my shock when he calmly announced that God talks to him! He never even looked up from his toy cars as he said this. I asked gentle questions and the answers were that God does not wear glasses and has long hair like mummy. God talks at night time and during the day he is up in the sky....... And then my little boy carried on playing and mummy had to sit down for a while to take it all in.

What a beautiful account!

Thanks for sharing.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 28-02-2020, 10:55 PM
MAYA EL

It is his imagination he is a kid so he can't tell the difference between reality and imagination yet .
Old 29-02-2020, 01:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
It is his imagination he is a kid so he can't tell the difference between reality and imagination yet .
I am an adult and I still cannot tell the difference between reality and imagination yet (and with each passing day, it gets harder to even try).
Old 29-02-2020, 02:10 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
I am an adult and I still cannot tell the difference between reality and imagination yet (and with each passing day, it gets harder to even try).

Actually, this reality, isn't the reality more than your imagination is ...
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 29-02-2020, 09:54 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
Hi, a valid response, probably shared by many. Just to expand a little, this was just the start of 4 years of him telling me similar things.. some so deep that it would have been difficult to accept as pure imagination. Also he experienced other traumatic things which I believe were connected to a past life which I will talk about at a later date. All of this stopped by the age of 7 which would connect to the theory of children being born with a conscious knowledge until they are 7. Thank you for reading and allowing me to expand .