Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 11-09-2020, 01:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
responses please

As I understand spiritual healing, the healing energy comes from the world of the spirit (or whatever description you use) via a physical being, the 'healer' or 'healing medium'. (or whatever word you favor)

Hi Bob,

It's a multi layered question really that will reflect in it's answer .. Technically speaking spiritual healing comes from everywhere so to speak . Spiritual healing can come from nature, from the cosmos from the world of spirit etc etc .
Granted, spiritual healing is normally associated with a spirit guide or helper that uses the healer as a channel .

It's not that the healer isn't healing per se, because the healer/channel/medium is a vital part in the union . The healer has their own input even though many would say they simply step out of the way . The vibration of the healer is all important and that has a healing property to it in itself .

I suppose it's safe enough to say however that vibration is key here and it's a spirit that utilises spirit energy to blend with physical energy ..

It is very scientific really and I am not going to profess to understanding it all, but the reason for the need of spiritual healers is vital and yet not always necessary . Spirit can heal the physical without the healer, but there is more of a conductive bridge between the two energies when the healer is used .

Magnetic healing can occur when the healer has sat down drinking their tea and the spirit can continue to heal within that energy .

That being said there can also be healing from the healer, that doesn't require the interaction with a spirit guide and the energy is created within themselves .

It's still spiritual healing because we are all spirit ..

Fascinating stuff and as a healer myself find it magical for use of a better word .

Quote:
I understand healing is personal and the energy is directed towards a specific individual, that energy reaching the person's spirit its benefit to the physical body is the consequence when all works well.

There are so many levels again to this . I suppose like a sponge, the many layers of the mind-body the healing can be like cement and there is process that is involved where the time it sets it has effected the physical aspects .

The spirit body of the person is healed first and then it's in a way integrated or transferred to the physical . It can seem immediate or it can take hours, days, weeks to take effect .

Quote:
, then, are we to make of entreaties for healing intercession for the whole world or anything else large-scale?

Or for intercession to bring about the defeat of something threatening the wellbeing and lives of large numbers of people - cancers for example, or the coronavirus that's brought about the current pandemic?

If I'm right that healing is meant for the individual how do we square an approach that seeks to be broad-brush in its approach to sickness causing agents?

There's both individual and collective healing in effect, both localised and global ..

It really depends on the bigger picture really because cancer can bring about a specific experience for the individual as does any illness . If there was a huge wave of healers all collectively trying to heal certain diseases on a grand scale, then what will happen to the experience of it?

I do my earth healing twice a day knowing that it's a drop in a very dirty ocean .. trying in a way to purify it to then have the ocean polluted by a billion peeps ..
I suppose at best a balance can be achieved who knows, all I know is that I am drawn to do what I do regardless of the bigger picture . I dare say if 10 billion healers all worked together and only 1 billion polluted the waters so to speak then things will change drastically ..

I have a sneaky feeling that there simply isn't enough purifiers and perhaps that is how it is meant to be .

It's all perhaps hypothetical in these instances because we need the actuality .

x daz x
Old 11-09-2020, 03:20 PM
Deactivated Account
daz I appreciate your addressing individually the points I'd made.

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Hi Bob,

It's a multi layered question really that will reflect in it's answer .. Technically speaking spiritual healing comes from everywhere so to speak . Spiritual healing can come from nature, from the cosmos from the world of spirit etc etc .
Granted, spiritual healing is normally associated with a spirit guide or helper that uses the healer as a channel.

For simplicity I just used generally familiar terms, as you have in your last sentence. I'm less concerned with how/where healing energy (for simplicity of term) originates.

Quote:
It's not that the healer isn't healing per se, because the healer/channel/medium is a vital part in the union . The healer has their own input even though many would say they simply step out of the way . The vibration of the healer is all important and that has a healing property to it in itself.

I suppose it's safe enough to say however that vibration is key here and it's a spirit that utilises spirit energy to blend with physical energy ..
Again for simplicity I avoided the involvement of the practitioner.

Quote:
It is very scientific really and I am not going to profess to understanding it all, but the reason for the need of spiritual healers is vital and yet not always necessary. Spirit can heal the physical without the healer, but there is more of a conductive bridge between the two energies when the healer is used .

Some forget that none of this is magic. Science always governs outcomes even though humankind has little notion what most spiritual sciences involve.....

But the role of a healing medium remains one of great importance.

Quote:
Magnetic healing can occur when the healer has sat down drinking their tea and the spirit can continue to heal within that energy .

That being said there can also be healing from the healer, that doesn't require the interaction with a spirit guide and the energy is created within themselves .
I deliberately stayed away from such healing so as to try to focus on just one aspect.

Quote:
It's still spiritual healing because we are all spirit ..
Fascinating stuff and as a healer myself find it magical for use of a better word .

I chose 'spiritual healing' because its origin is in the etheric rather than the physical.....

Quote:
There are so many levels again to this . I suppose like a sponge, the many layers of the mind-body the healing can be like cement and there is process that is involved where the time it sets it has effected the physical aspects .

The spirit body of the person is healed first and then it's in a way integrated or transferred to the physical . It can seem immediate or it can take hours, days, weeks to take effect .

Which is what I had suggested.....

Quote:
There's both individual and collective healing in effect, both localised and global ..

It really depends on the bigger picture really because cancer can bring about a specific experience for the individual as does any illness . If there was a huge wave of healers all collectively trying to heal certain diseases on a grand scale, then what will happen to the experience of it?

That question would have importance only if that scenario were possible and if there were concern about trying it for whatever reason. Essentially it's hypothetical and unlikely to occur in any foreseeable future.

Quote:
I do my earth healing twice a day knowing that it's a drop in a very dirty ocean .. trying in a way to purify it to then have the ocean polluted by a billion peeps ..
I suppose at best a balance can be achieved who knows, all I know is that I am drawn to do what I do regardless of the bigger picture . I dare say if 10 billion healers all worked together and only 1 billion polluted the waters so to speak then things will change drastically ..

What do you mean when you say your "earth healing."

Quote:
I have a sneaky feeling that there simply isn't enough purifiers and perhaps that is how it is meant to be .
It's all perhaps hypothetical in these instances because we need the actuality .x daz x

If it's mean to happen then eventually it will happen..... What humankind may lose by one outcome may be more than counterbalanced by other issues but it's not something any of us mortals need to have concern about. Entities far more evolved than we are looking after the details.
Old 11-09-2020, 06:48 PM
Master
Quote:

What do you mean when you say your "earth healing."

Hi Bob,

I have a healing meditation where I work from the earth's core outwards .

From the core, to the earth's surface using different rays, working through all lifeforms of the oceans, rivers and streams to the open land, deserts, forests, jungles to the skies and beyond ..

The light works on both transmutation of karmas and clearing negativity and fears ..

There's a lot more to it, but that's the gist of it .

Quote:
it's mean to happen then eventually it will happen..... What humankind may lose by one outcome may be more than counterbalanced by other issues but it's not something any of us mortals need to have concern about. Entities far more evolved than we are looking after the details.

This is the thing isn't it . There is what peeps call destiny and fate and things are as they are meant to be but not everything is set in stone .

We have free will apparently so we can cause near on destruction of this planet and wipe races of people out with a push of a button but somewhere in the mix of all this it is how it should be and it could be different but it isn't until it is

Should we be concerned? Some are some aren't, some make a difference whereas some don't in the grand scheme of things ..

Like I said I do my earth healing because I am drawn to do so, what difference it makes may never be known until it becomes known, it might not make a difference if there isn't mean't to be a change 'now'.. Perhaps it's like seeds that are planted and there's no change until the first shoot is seen ..

I think there is a difficult line drawn between how things are and changing that from what it's going to be anyway ..

Without the middle man I dare say none of this matters either way .

x daz x
Old 11-09-2020, 07:48 PM
Deactivated Account
thanks - I don't totally follow but I appreciate your responding.
Old 12-09-2020, 05:42 AM
Newbie ;)

Thanks for sharing great information
Old 12-09-2020, 08:37 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by amayaan
Thanks for sharing great information

my pleasure