Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 08-09-2020, 04:38 PM
Newbie ;)

Enlightment

I've spent most of life diving deep into spirituality to the point i can say I've achieved a level of enlightenment. I've never felt more different then now.

Humanity is so young. Jesus didn't die on the cross to absolve us of our sins. but rather as he looked into the sky and asked god to forgive "them", He knew humanity and society was too young to understand what and why they where doing the things they where doing. What separates us from animals is our capacity to choose. Even now a days, People do the things they do because they don't realize they're letting their emotions decide their actions for them. A true human being has the capacity to take a step back and think about how they want to respond to situation rather then reacting with their emotions.

Take, For example, The current state of affairs when it comes to issues of race, sexuality, and gender identity. People are still labeling themselves as black,white,man,woman, Instead of just calling each other Humans.

True good is not forced, bought, persuaded out of fear or hate. It can only be chosen, simply and freely by the free will making the choice. People, Americans especially, have taught themselves to not listen nor to think with logic and kindness, but rather they respond to action. We need to Literally embody the world we want to live so people can see it is possible to choose a better world. Think back on your lives and think about how you could have choosing a better path to obstacle in your way, be it emotional, physical or spiritual rather then reacting to it with emotion alone. If humanity could realize this, We could choose to live in a beautiful world.

I'm curios as to how many people actually realize this.
I'm also here to possibly find direction.

I've spent so long peering so deep into the universe itself and have achieved a point of enlightenment beyond anyone I've ever meant. The paragraphs above are only the tip of the iceberg so to speak. But for all my wisdom and capacity to see beyond the veil, I Still cannot find the answer to my own destiny.

The deeper I get into all of this, the more distance I feel from humanity. Even my closes friend said I seem more like an observer in human form rather than a human itself. Not to say i'm not human, this body is very much human. However When I put my mind towards my own future, it's as if my path splits from the mainstream of things and I see this unbelievable white light on my path. It slowly gets closer, every moment of every day. slowly approaching one moment at a time. I know it's a moment of destiny but I do not know what its nature is nor can i see beyond it.

If any one was has had a similar experience It would be very much a appreciated if you'd let me know.
Old 08-09-2020, 05:09 PM
janielee

Welcome StuartHolden; I hope you find what you're looking for here. There are many enlightened people; I wouldn't make assumptions about that.

Blessings,

JL
Old 08-09-2020, 05:48 PM
Experiencer
Have you witnessed the madness of the "space race"?

It's so funny that most of humanity are looking out-there for the answers like aliens, multi-planeterian species and the billions of dollar spend on it.

While the answers, and the path to evolution, is the spiritual path from within

Nobody is a human being.

You're right, self-identification as a member of a country, group, religion, race, gender, family line... Only leads to confrontation and wars to prove "who is better"

The path is always to go inward into less dense dimensions,beyond the illusion of forms and rigid consensus realities maded up by groups belief systems.

Always inward and you won't ever go wrong again - It's that simply & beautiful and it's the ultimate final path of everybody in the end

What else could it be?

It's clear that the path is to go inward beyond form

Imagine for a moment the BIG SHIFT that it would occur to the human species, IF EVERYBODY would experiences a profound and real OBE

Everybody would be completely astonished about the lie they have believed their entire lives

People would stop identificating as anything, realizing that they are all spiritual immortal beings, and from there the change of the world would be incredibly amazing without words.

People would stop to fight over a piece of land in order to survive & compete - Instead the world would co-operate with complete neutrality all together.

Unlikely this is going to happen on this life.

But at least I can help people here to do OBE's, and go into the less dense dimensions beyond the astral as a way to help
Old 08-09-2020, 06:33 PM
Newbie ;)

I'm aware of this. This body might be human, but the soul is not. I'm very far past that point of the next level. I know about beings from off world and all that. but even that seems small now.

i'm searching for answers far beyond that.
Old 08-09-2020, 07:27 PM
Experiencer

What kind of answers are you searching for then?
Old 08-09-2020, 07:36 PM
Newbie ;)

Im not entirely sure, but I'll know it when i come across it.

Cheesy yes, but that's how it usually goes.
Old 08-09-2020, 08:19 PM
janielee

I know that sense of superiority, but as some Buddhist teacher or other said, an experience (any and all) is not simply enlightenment.

Best wishes,

JL
Old 08-09-2020, 09:50 PM
MAYA EL

Sounds normal . it's just one of the many phases a person can go through and so it will pass in time like the others before it have
Old 08-09-2020, 09:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by StuartHolden
Im not entirely sure, but I'll know it when i come across it.

Cheesy yes, but that's how it usually goes.

In my opinion that is definitely how it goes.
Old 09-09-2020, 10:35 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by StuartHolden
I'm aware of this. This body might be human, but the soul is not. I'm very far past that point of the next level. I know about beings from off world and all that. but even that seems small now.

i'm searching for answers far beyond that.

Being aware intellectualy, and try to use logic made up from what you can see or have seen is not the answer - That's too little data

The answer is to become an explorer and TO EXPERIENCE IT, and see new things from new dimensions, new worlds, new big pictures, and go wild into explorarion of the whole multi-dimensional universe

Never by trying to intellectually made things up, I think that's your problem. To be stuck on a intellectual loop without a positive end.

I can explore by phasin my consciousness into less dense dimension by OBE's strategies. Exploring new things is fun and you learn more. If you explore, and I can guarantee you that you're going to have lots of freedom, happiness, answers and love