Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 15-09-2020, 12:59 PM
MAYA EL

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Perhaps, but they also have a separare existence of their own. They do have bodies, except these bodies aren't made of 3d physical matter, they are made of higher-dimensional liquid light.

You know this how?
Old 15-09-2020, 01:11 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
You know this how?

Personal experience
Old 15-09-2020, 04:42 PM
MAYA EL

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Personal experience

That's only valid for you personally but it's not nearly good enough to extend a confident claim about to someone else because it hasn't been confirmed in fact it contradicts actual factual claims
What if i said that my personal experience showed me that your personal experience was wrong? See how that could easily turn into a he said she said real fast?.

People need to realize that the imagination in society today is like a small child that has been given a real sword to play with because people think so ignorantly that if they have a personal experience and it feels a certain way then that has to be the truth and that is the logic of a 5yr old to put it nicely

People in this world are spiritual children incapable of discernment and spiritual wisdom.
Old 15-09-2020, 06:20 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
That's only valid for you personally but it's not nearly good enough to extend a confident claim about to someone else because it hasn't been confirmed in fact it contradicts actual factual claims
What if i said that my personal experience showed me that your personal experience was wrong? See how that could easily turn into a he said she said real fast?.

People need to realize that the imagination in society today is like a small child that has been given a real sword to play with because people think so ignorantly that if they have a personal experience and it feels a certain way then that has to be the truth and that is the logic of a 5yr old to put it nicely

People in this world are spiritual children incapable of discernment and spiritual wisdom.

Those are fair points of course, truth be told, I am not trying to convince anyone, just putting the truth as I see it out there.

In actual fact, I have done a considerable amount of research as well and I channel the Anunnaki too, so I am privy to some inside information, imperfect as this medium may be.

I have recently found this excellent documentary on the Anunnaki, which summarizes the best available research on the subject and largely matches my own experiences with them. I would urge you to watch it, it really is a very thoroughly researched and thoughtful piece of work:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Pb3...el=NoizeTrauma

As for the rest, as regards higher dimensional physics and beings that inhabit these higher dimensions, much of it is from personal experience, verified by ancient texts from various cultures that talk about the shining ones, (not least ancient India) as well as research done by physicists, including Michio Kaku, who writes very eloquently and logically about the presumed capabilities and characteristics of higher dimensional beings (he is a leading string theorist), as well as Friedrich Von Weizsacker, the famous quantum physicist, who was a co-founder of the Kundalini Research Foundation with Gopi Krishna. Much of modern physics was originally inspired by vedic texts, especially in Germany.