Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 14-09-2017, 01:23 AM
Pathfinder

Your thoughts? Experiences? Karma?

Hello!

I am going through some sort of soul contract - haven't come together with my SM/or TF whatever it may be its been about 2+ years.

I know he is in a marriage and having an affair with someone i know - she's gorgeous on the outside but she's an awful person on the inside. wolf in sheep clothing type of thing.

Anyway she did a spell on me which i cleansed myself and used st. micahel candles for prayers and now I'm fine. However, i know and it kills me inside that she is with him only bc she put a spell on him.

will karma take care of this? has anyone experienced this before or bit you if you tried this?

it painful to see her get away with his love on such selfish materialism intent
Old 12-12-2019, 05:35 AM
Master
Karma is not a Spiritualism teaching.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 16-06-2020, 10:02 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by vgemini
Hello!

I am going through some sort of soul contract - haven't come together with my SM/or TF whatever it may be its been about 2+ years.

I know he is in a marriage and having an affair with someone i know - she's gorgeous on the outside but she's an awful person on the inside. wolf in sheep clothing type of thing.

Anyway she did a spell on me which i cleansed myself and used st. micahel candles for prayers and now I'm fine. However, i know and it kills me inside that she is with him only bc she put a spell on him.

will karma take care of this? has anyone experienced this before or bit you if you tried this?

I personally do not believe you can cast a spell on someone to be with you. That rubbish is for movies. Spells only work if the intention is good. He is with her because he wants to be there and not because of a spell. Maybe she is good in manipulation or sex, and that will keep him there. Move on and never believe that a spell can harm you. People who use spells on others are people you need to stay away from. Move on, get out of this situation.
Old 16-06-2020, 01:25 PM
hazada guess

I agree with the previous two post's.
Old 25-06-2020, 11:43 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by vgemini
Hello!

We have freedom of choice. If he’s having an affair with her, it is his choice not the spell.
Old 22-08-2020, 11:23 PM
Master
gud krmaa wiill go to gud pepel evnlty badc ama will evltyy go 2 a d pepee evn if it taks syrs

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 23-08-2020, 02:53 PM
Deactivated Account
Spells and magick will not be found in Spiritualism, the title of this forum.
Old 23-08-2020, 05:12 PM
Experiencer

I think a lot of people are confused about Spiritualism.

When I think of it, it does conjure images of people doing a seance with the table jumping up and down, or someone doing automatic writing.

I have to say that my ventures into EVP did not end well, so I am wary of what good can come from contacting whatever it is that we contact. I think it might even be our own subconscious, which can be a scary place.

I have wondered what the Spiritualists think of Blavatsky. I have heard that Theosophy has a racist bent, but also that is has been largely misunderstood.
Old 23-08-2020, 08:06 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlitterRose

When I think of it, it does conjure images of people doing a seance with the table jumping up and down, or someone doing automatic writing.

I have to say that my ventures into EVP did not end well, so I am wary of what good can come from contacting whatever it is that we contact. I think it might even be our own subconscious, which can be a scary place.

I have wondered what the Spiritualists think of Blavatsky. I have heard that Theosophy has a racist bent, but also that is has been largely misunderstood.

So much in life is misunderstood or is found confusing, perhaps because it's not well explained.
Old 23-08-2020, 09:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlitterRose

The first president of Theosophy was Colonel Olcott. Olcott wrote an excellent book on Seances. Later, he helped form the Theosophical Society. Then he got involved in Buddhism. As for Blavatsky, the Spiritualist I know, seem to fully accept her.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.