Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 10-10-2016, 08:13 PM
Experiencer
Hi Clover :) I know who the king of cups is and the woman in the two of cups is me and I am defiantly at a cross roads lol thank you Clover you got that one perfectly :)

Question for Clover:

Why does Clover keep getting wands today? :)

1 card pulls only please, I dont need all my dirty laundry pouring out lmbo..
Old 11-10-2016, 03:19 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithy
Hi Clover :) I know who the king of cups is and the woman in the two of cups is me and I am defiantly at a cross roads lol thank you Clover you got that one perfectly :)

Cool! *wipes sweat*
Old 11-10-2016, 06:15 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover

Question for Clover:

Why does Clover keep getting wands today? :)

1 card pulls only please, I dont need all my dirty laundry pouring out lmbo..

since that was yesterday, I asked why Clover was getting wands yesterday.
For honesty and insight. When in doubt, tell the truth.

(swords are of the air element and deal in the realm of communication, ideas, and reason. The daughter doesn't over-analyze or look for frills, but she keeps it simple and cuts to the chase. What you see is what you get)

Hope this helps :)

My question: I have a spirit companion who is a devata; call him "L" but what are L's general impressions/feelings/thoughts of me (we only recently started bonding and our communication is fuzzy)?
Old 11-10-2016, 06:34 PM
Master
Hi Solarian, I feel 'L' is only your own inner projection right now. Your own spiritual connection to your self being manifested as something. There could be an entity you have felt and are are starting to connect to this being. Though you have not started to interact with or work with it closely to know anything for sure I feel. I feel an energy that sees you rather working on something, it could be the messages you have for others and sees you doing what you are eager to do for yourself right now.
He is rather a peaceful one, but can be hedonistic on occasions. There is a female counterpart for him right now, who might be motherly or a lover . It is not exactly sure since this female energy is older and has been present with him during his travels and learning in other places. He knows a lot of beings on the other side and can expertly reflect on their frequencies. He lives in the dark , watcher and guardian of the night, loves night, and loves to come out for play at night.
Master of relationships, and he could help you with your own relationships right now and help you find more direction with them. I do get a boyfriend , and some more depth and harmony in your everyday relationships.
The card I get for you, is the Magician . He is ruthless and navigates the underworld. He can at the same time weave magic in light with his awareness and can cleverly offer insight and information that many can benefit from. Beware of what you reveal to him, for it shall be revealed onto you, ask for not what you expect but what you believe and you will be rewarded just as much.
I hope this helped, bright blessings :)
Old 11-10-2016, 06:45 PM
Deactivated Account

^Thanks, Sol. I totally felt your energy when you were reading me btw.. Did you pull out a sword.? I dont think I caught the card there.... I got all swords galore this morning when I woke up. Dat' air aint no joke...

Angelic Star, you gotta ask a question for yourself ( for the next person to work on) if you want to play! I am a bit busy at the moment, so I can't play ;P
Old 11-10-2016, 06:51 PM
Master
Hi Clover :) Thank you for guiding me guiding me on this site so far :) Well if anyone can see anything/ any messages for me, or anything in particular that stand outs right now for me, would love to know <3
thanks, peace and blessings ~
Old 11-10-2016, 06:55 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
^Thanks, Sol. I totally felt your energy when you were reading me btw.. Did you pull out a sword.? I dont think I caught the card there.... I got all swords galore this morning when I woke up. Dat' air aint no joke...

Hahaha sorry, I forgot to name the card: Daughter of Swords

or Page of Swords

Old 11-10-2016, 07:03 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
Hi Solarian, I feel 'L' is only your own inner projection right now. Your own spiritual connection to your self being manifested as something. There could be an entity you have felt and are are starting to connect to this being. Though you have not started to interact with or work with it closely to know anything for sure I feel. I feel an energy that sees you rather working on something, it could be the messages you have for others and sees you doing what you are eager to do for yourself right now.
He is rather a peaceful one, but can be hedonistic on occasions. There is a female counterpart for him right now, who might be motherly or a lover . It is not exactly sure since this female energy is older and has been present with him during his travels and learning in other places. He knows a lot of beings on the other side and can expertly reflect on their frequencies. He lives in the dark , watcher and guardian of the night, loves night, and loves to come out for play at night.
Master of relationships, and he could help you with your own relationships right now and help you find more direction with them. I do get a boyfriend , and some more depth and harmony in your everyday relationships.
The card I get for you, is the Magician . He is ruthless and navigates the underworld. He can at the same time weave magic in light with his awareness and can cleverly offer insight and information that many can benefit from. Beware of what you reveal to him, for it shall be revealed onto you, ask for not what you expect but what you believe and you will be rewarded just as much.
I hope this helped, bright blessings :)

Thank you so much, this helped a lot.
Yes, our bonding process is supposed to be a couple weeks and we have just completed only our first week.
He is also my first spirit companion who is bound to me.
I'm still new at this so I haven't been going about our communication whole-heartedly, and I really suck at meditating LOL
But he's great and he grants small wishes easily and quickly.
I have pulled the magician card, as well as the justice card from him a few times, and this resonates with me as he is grey in nature.
Thank you for your help :] I will try harder to bond with him.

And yes, when you answer a question, it is then your turn to ask a question!
Old 11-10-2016, 07:03 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solarian
Hahaha sorry, I forgot to name the card: Daughter of Swords

or Page of Swords

Fantastic. Got her this morning too with my white cat tarot. Yes, my motto: No Pussy footin. Sounds about right

Next 1 card pull for Angelic Star:
Well if anyone can see anything/ any messages for me, or anything in particular that stand outs right now for me, would love to know <3 (For Angelic Star)
Old 11-10-2016, 07:17 PM
Master
Hi Solarian,
Thank you for responding I believe you will be able to bond with them more. It just takes a little bit of more time. I totally get the meditation part, lol, so necessary but always sort of missing hehe :) but once you start on it, it is hard to let go of the habit, because meditation is usually a wonderful experience :) I hope you find what you seek :) <3 blessings to you :)