Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 16-07-2016, 07:45 AM
Seeker

space and dimensionality

Hi everyone,

I have noticed that a common theme of my recent dreams is what I would call a panoramic space and sense of dimensionality. For example, in my last dream I pictured colourful deep gorges and ravines and the main impression was of movement up and down and across them.

As a possible context, at the beginning of last year I was struggling with mild depression and with accepting a situation I found painful. I received a healing that was accompanied by a vivid impression of flight upwards to mountain summits. It seemed to me that I was being encouraged to allow myself to be inspired by the bigger picture and by nature instead of getting bogged down in the details of some situations on the lower ground. It certainly helped!

These dreams have been feel-good and I am grateful for the inspiration they have afforded. My sense, though, is that I am being nudged into a clearer awareness of something that, at present, is incomplete.

Perhaps you will feel moved to offer some words. I would appreciate the collaboration.
Old 16-07-2016, 01:39 PM
Yaoughta

The dreams are showing you that you are the wide open space and as free and open as you choose to be.By accepting certain situations as they were instead of letting the details pull you in, you let go, and by letting go you created more space to be. Thanks for sharing!
Old 16-07-2016, 03:27 PM
Seeker

I appreciate your response very much. Thank you for your ministry.
Old 16-07-2016, 05:06 PM
Master
the moving and expanding features are 'encouraging', and there's likely no
need for those to cease. the "nudged into clearer awareness" idea is probably
about sensing a scheme/theme, and it's something you appear to be
guided towards, so it'll likely occur for you without efforting in it.
Old 17-07-2016, 07:54 AM
Seeker

Many thanks for your comments, HORACE. Yep, beware the 'efforting'- resonates!