Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 31-01-2022, 02:45 AM
Deactivated Account

Experience of "Let Everything That Has Breath Praise The LORD. Psalms 150:6"

I once had an experience about a decade ago and it was amazing. In that experience, I was dreaming and all of a sudden everything was united, everything was one. Its as though everything had life and the whole creation was praising God saying, "Father, Father, Father..." endlessly. There was peace-joy-security-oness-love-serenity & all they're other sweet friends, as even my own cells were praising God in this way. From the rocks, to the grass, to the road, to the street poles, to the air... Everything was alive & everything was praising God! I was grateful to God for this experience and still to date acknowledge Him for that.

I woke up and it turns out that the experience was also a physical one and it lasted for a day or so. That was an amazing experience, It would be so beautiful to dwell in such a state, we can indeed see the qualities of God within Creation. Can we attain to such a gift through our own mind & body or is it bestowed as a Gift? Either way, it's an amazing goal!!!

Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD.
Psalms 150:6

All thy works shall praise thee, O LORD; and thy saints shall bless thee.
Psalms 145:10
Old 31-01-2022, 01:27 PM
Thumbs up

Yup, I have had that exp a few times in broad daylight, and more.
Yup, there is a realm, a magical place, an altered state of the brain whereby one can exp this; the Doors of Perception are opened.
For me it is by sheer Grace.
This sounds coo-coo to some people...I get that.
But it is indeed possible, everybody -and not just to mystics or yogis or saints.
Gee, there was a term coined and book written around 1898 - 'Cosmic Consciousness', Dr. Bucke - for
those that think these things do not happen or are hallucinations.

''From the rocks, to the grass, to the road, to the street poles, to the air...
Everything was alive & everything was praising God!''

Lol, yup. Praise God.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 31-01-2022, 03:23 PM
Master

The Father IS LOVE AND I LOVE The Father FOR EVER AND EVER AND EVER...

I too had that kind of experience while wide awake, not just once, but quite a few times!!
Old 01-02-2022, 03:06 AM
Master
When I was younger I was reading books by St John of the Cross, and other early Christian mystics. And one day I was walking in the woods, it was a very beautiful day, and I had this very mystical experience, the trees, the sky, the birds, and all life moved around me in this sacred harmony. I was floored and I prayed to God with all my heart, on my knees, take away all darkness within me, let me be free in your love and grace. All life was moving through me, was in me, and it was me!

It was so moving that I became a Cloistered monk for a year and had other mystical days there, and amazing dreams.

But as time went on I felt God calling me to a life of service so became a social worker, I will never forget it, and God in a dream told me to defend his church.

I am still learning about God's church. It is vast and divided.

I was married to a woman who I loved deeply however she left me for a women, and so it goes. We have an autistic son together. I love him with all my heart, and I am now left to struggle with my passions. And I forgive her, and I don't judge her, she is happy that I can, we are good friends.

My son is amazing....

My faith in God has been down some very hard roads since my monastic days, however, here I am Lord.

I just needed to get that out...

Laough, cry, do what you will.
Old 01-02-2022, 03:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowayout
When I was younger I was reading books by St John of the Cross, and other early Christian mystics. And one day.....
Yes, same with me..when I read a spiritual book of some kind...
it seems to open me to having these sudden, out of the blue, experiences!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 01-02-2022, 03:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn

Yes, the spirit gets into us... if you have an open heart, thank you.

And I want to apologize to the forum if I get a little intense, it's a part of my soul.

I am very passionate about Christianity, and it all.
Old 01-02-2022, 03:53 AM
Master
Hey Miss Hepburn, can you feel it right now

It was said where 2 or 3 are gathered in my name, there I am!
Old 01-02-2022, 08:17 AM
Master
Quote:

I just needed to get that out...

Laough, cry, do what you will.

And I will send a
Old 03-02-2022, 08:24 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Oh my, the same thing happens to me!
Old 03-02-2022, 08:27 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
When I was younger I was reading books by St John of the Cross, and other early Christian mystics. And one day I was walking in the woods, it was a very beautiful day, and I had this very mystical experience, the trees, the sky, the birds, and all life moved around me in this sacred harmony.
This sounds like a very deep experience for it to have such an impact. Its really life changing to see how these experiences shape us. I thank God on account of your experiemce!