Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 15-11-2021, 09:08 AM
Master
If the Earth is flat, then explain to me how everyone South of the equator sees the Southern cross in the South?

In return, I'll explain anything you ask using a globe model.
Old 15-11-2021, 06:55 PM
Ascender

People who claim to be 'Flat Earthers' should have to apologize to their science teachers.
Old 15-11-2021, 07:57 PM
Ascender
The earth is flat and the moon is square
Flat Earthers can look at webcams with one city at sunrise, and another at sunset at the same time at the equinox. They would see a perfect alignment between those 2 cities and the sun in the middle, landed on earth in their model!

Otherwise with a good home telescope we can see quite a few round planets I think.
Old 15-11-2021, 11:48 PM
Master

I can give a number of proofs that the earth is a globe, but I think the easiest to provide proof are a number of youtube videos from a camera on balloons that go high enough to see the curve of the earth.
Old 16-11-2021, 04:15 AM
Deactivated Account
@Gem i have no need to explain anything to you, as said in my previous posts, believers and infidels do not communicate well.

Thanks for your offer, i know of the basic physics explanations. But physics fails totally to explain the power of Belief.
Old 16-11-2021, 04:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_SF
@Gem i have no need to explain anything to you, as said in my previous posts, believers and infidels do not communicate well.
I'll just assume you can't explain it.
Old 16-11-2021, 12:34 PM
Master

Years ago people would watch the very top sales disappear last as sailing ships saled away . Some thing that would only happen with a round earth . You can only receive tv / radio signals above 30 Mhz for about 60 miles from the antenna. Also some thing that only happens with a round earth.
Old 16-11-2021, 03:03 PM
Deactivated Account
I can explain it, but what would my explanation do ?

Do you believe that, if i explain it to you, that the earth will become flat for you ?

Or are you tempting me to explain the flat earth in 3 dimensional terms just to realize how foolish it is to say that the earth is flat ?

Anyway, speaking of assumptions:

When i read a tread title which ask "Any Flat Earthers Here" i'm automatically assuming that the replies are pro flat earth.
Obviously most of the answers are "THE EARTH IS NOT FLAT,HOW COULD IT BE??"-alike.

Then when i look on the url and the name which this forum has, it says "Spiritual" forums.
Spiritual ... not material.

When i read the word "Spiritual" i do assume that the people here are, at least a bit, open minded.

But when i read the answers, it appears to be filled either with closed minded or materialistic only oriented persons.

So what assumption can i draw out of this viewpoint ?
Old 16-11-2021, 04:06 PM
hazada guess

Also, the moon is made of cheese.
Old 16-11-2021, 06:38 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_SF
But when i read the answers, it appears to be filled either with closed minded or materialistic only oriented persons.

So what assumption can i draw out of this viewpoint ?
Hi Dan,
Sorry for the tone of my answer, when I quickly checked the recent messages I thought you were converted to round earth.

I know how much reality can shape itself according to our beliefs or thoughts. However, there seems to be a physical world that exists no matter what we believe it is, and where our physical body resides.

Regarding the flat earth itself, I think the debate has literally no importance, because the earth is so big compared to us that it will only manifest itself as flat, we will always experience it as flat in 99.9% of the situations.

Anyways, I personally don't understand why setting a belief on that, but ... that's my point of view.