Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 23-11-2021, 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear Miss Hepburn,
I remind myself to mention what a beautifully quirky energy you have.
I suggest it would be of interest for readers for you to share your experiences of the reception chamber;....
Quirky, eh?
I'll give ya quirky!!!!

Ya know I've told about many profound experiences for years here in my innocent enthusiasm.
I'm just done doing that in groups.
Suffice it to say, many amazingly wonderful things happen when you have meditated for over 4 decades many xs 3-6 hr a sitting.
Things many can not believe...they might not be able to even imagine the 'stillness' one
must create within to have these awesome experiences; instilling deep reverence and gratitude and joy.

(I like telling people, God loves silence and stillness ---it is the invitation He waits for in that Sacred Place in the heart...
it is like a welcome mat to Him...a moth to a flame, a human heart that has prepared a place for Him...
He can not resist it...visiting you personally...it is His Nature to be drawn to sincere love for Him.)

*"He" Who has no gender.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-11-2021, 04:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Things many can not believe...
Dear Miss Hepburn,

This is certainly the reality to be found on platforms such as spiritual forums. Regardless of the experience someone has and is invited to share, the filters of readers beliefs will always determine how they paint in value the portrait of your own sacred journey.

I always prefer to convey, who I am is irrelevant to these threads; who you choose to be is that which should be the basis of dialogue in any common question about the afterlife.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I like telling people, God loves silence and stillness ---it is the invitation He waits for in that Sacred Place in the heart
On silence…
Amusing things can happen within silence; for when the distillation of self is left mute to the universe, the entire universe suddenly wants to speak through you!

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 23-11-2021, 05:08 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

bobjob, is disagreement ok? Is it ok to point out where someone's statement is wrong? Are we trying to get at the truth here, or are we indulging fantasy? I appreciate that we do not want to engage in personal insult, but sometimes people take criticism of their ideas as personal. I do not.
Old 23-11-2021, 05:39 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHRIKER
bobjob, is disagreement ok? Is it ok to point out where someone's statement is wrong? Are we trying to get at the truth here, or are we indulging fantasy? I appreciate that we do not want to engage in personal insult, but sometimes people take criticism of their ideas as personal. I do not.

disagreement? I have no issues with folk disagreeing over points and explaining why one isn't accurate or valid - provided they are not disagreeable in the way they do it....

Come over to 'my' website and you'll find you can even debate points - I don't mind debate! Just like here, though, it's expected members aren't disagreeable in the way they discuss or debate points.

As for getting at the truth I'm sure there will be disagreement over what's considered "the truth" in the context of spiritual issues, As for asking if we are (quote) "indulging fantasy" I suggest we should tread carefully so as to avoid unwarranted offence.

I do agree that some individuals take even disagreement over points as personal criticism but deliberate personal criticism is quite reasonably seen as breaking website rules.
Old 23-11-2021, 05:59 PM
OK SHRIKER if you have anymore issues with this Forum ...pls Direct them to Native spirit or Lynn...kay?
bobjob is just fine.
No more talk about disagreeing here.

Thanks AND if you just can not help yourself, ha, take it off the Forum in a pm to the person...keeping it nice and civil.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-11-2021, 06:24 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

thanks bobjob, very reasonable
Old 23-11-2021, 08:00 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
thanks bobjob, very reasonable

always my pleasure
Old 23-11-2021, 08:08 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

So here is a question: For those seeking a spiritual path, does it matter whether or not the universe was formed by a big bang? I think it matters. And all evidence points to a big bang. Should we rely on something other than factual evidence, like someone's opinion. Well you can if you wish, but it may be misleading you, and I would claim that could be deleterious to your seeking.
Old 23-11-2021, 08:23 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
So here is a question: For those seeking a spiritual path, does it matter whether or not the universe was formed by a big bang? I think it matters.

I'm perfectly comfortable that it matters to you. Can you be comfortable when I tell you it does not matter to me? The creation point of this particular universe will have no impact on my spiritual progression.

For you it matters; for me it doesn't. There is no single path that's right for everyone.....
Old 23-11-2021, 08:29 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Should we rely on something other than factual evidence, like someone's opinion. Well you can if you wish, but it may be misleading you, and I would claim that could be deleterious to your seeking.

Factual evidence is great but I also learn from others. Sometimes it's from a spiritually-evolved teacher or guide. Sometimes it's from a woman or a man. Sometimes it's from a place I can't locate or define. More ways to skin a cat than one...