Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 17-01-2022, 07:40 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
''Sadhguru, ... says that if we get to be 84 years old we will not be reborn.''

I'm glad Starman clarified it...it doesn't even ring true...any part of that....to me.
I'm surprised he even said it at all.

Just to say Miss Hepburn - some things have to be taken with just a pinch of salt.

hazada guess; I'm just waiting for the next door to open!

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 17-01-2022, 11:14 AM
hazada guess

Busby.......
Old 17-01-2022, 01:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
Just to say Miss Hepburn - some things have to be taken with just a pinch of salt.
hazada guess; I'm just waiting for the next door to open!
I super understand that, but when a man in his position says things like this, c'mon.

"Death is the road to awe."
-from The Fountain, a movie

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-01-2022, 06:40 PM
Master

Quote:
I super understand that, but when a man in his position says things like this, c'mon.
When I read a statement like "someone who reaches 84 years old need not be reborn", my immediate thought is "Does this make sense?"

And it simply does not make sense, for so many reasons. So no matter where the statement originally came from, I just discard it.

Peace
Old 17-01-2022, 09:21 PM
Administrator
I would have to agree with iamthat

Namaste
Old 18-01-2022, 07:31 AM
Master

Quote:

"Death is the road to awe."
-from The Fountain, a movie

Many other men and women in positions of standing have said things which have, do and can lead to confusion, conflict and mind contamination.
Nothing could be better placed for such mis-information than that belief system we call esoteric - and all that it contains.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

- Mark Twain.
Old 18-01-2022, 08:13 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
Everything is in a state of transition, and we have been in transition ourselves at least since the day we were born. In every out-of-body experience I have had, this human life seemed like a faint dream and what I experienced outside of my body seemed more real than the human life I had lived..
Science calls this transition which we see in the outside world 'evolution'. It's true - there are outside and inside evolutions. Just as the outside changes according to its and our needs and wishes so it is on the inside. Mind, whether individual or universal being recognised as awareness or consciousness is all there is.

No awareness = no life.

Our everyday lives are split into two visible forms - organic and non-organic.
As I write this I am surrounded by non-organic existing forms - PC, tables, chairs, walls, books and so on. I am the only organic item in this room. (apart of course from those little things we don't usually see). We seem to have forgotten that everything comes out of the earth, not only Jumbo jets and steam locomotives but also carpets and curtains. All these things which we accept as being part of our lives are atoms or molecules in transition.
We too come out of the earth and constantly need replenishing - we call it food.
And, just to keep things short - everything goes back into the earth even the beauitiful Ferrari you neighbour is so proud of.
Everything is in constant change.

- Mark Twain.
Old 18-01-2022, 02:54 PM
Master
Busby, In my opinion, everything comes from God and everything must return to God; this is my
perspective. God being the ever present source of all.

The problem, as I see it, is that we as human beings become comfortable with our state of being human.
Yes, everything is in transition, on many levels, but lots of people have a very hard time dealing with
change, they have a hard time with the transitions.

The spiritual world in many ways is the reverse of what humanity, and human culture, has created here in
this physical world. In this physical realm wealth is determined by how much you have and how much you
can hold on to, while in the spiritual realm wealth comes from letting go; it comes from how much we can
surrender. On the inside, at our core, stillness is constant, on the outside in this world change is constant.
It is a reversal of existence.

Its’ easy to grow comfortable with having a human body and enjoying creature comforts, interacting with
other humans, etc. I have seen people die in great fear and I have also seen people die with a smile on their
face and a glow that remained long after they were dead. A smooth transition or struggling with the
transition. The difference comes from learning how to live in the moment.

The way I see it, billions of people have died before me and billions of people will die after I have died.
I have grown to trust the process of life, and I strongly believe that it is only the human body that dies.
The human body has a life of its own, separate from what we are at our core. With each ending comes
a new beginning and for something to begin something must end; this is the process of transition.

Peace and Good Journey
Old 18-01-2022, 10:34 PM
Ascender

I sincerely doubt how long you live has any bearing on whether you reincarnate or not.
Old 20-01-2022, 08:12 PM
Master
Wow what a incredibly story—- reincarnations is hard and natural or by cause and effect… could be painful- that pain stays with us: I know my reincarnations have been full of difficulty- and I have reincarnated from burning in the fire- much included… I only saw suspended animation- I’m yet to reincarnate correct… this may happen after my 4/5th reincarnations- there wouldn’t be enough of my atom left- I reincarnate with a lot of accidents- and other fires to come… it leaves you fragile and earning … it’s pathetic how unstable we are - that we have to go through the process- it’s pathetic reincarnations… but the more pathetic we are the more it becomes pathetic… poetry even- death can leave us undead from also the law- there’s some gift in that… but through those gifts are the lessons and life knowledge… it’s some what the only reason to stay alive that the secret is pain isn’t actually no pseudo pain , at the true body ; pain is none!!! These lives are numerous to what we really are- standing tall and powerful; those moments of pain we will look upon as lessons in belief of the self and bonding… it’s a one way road reincarnation- no matter what religious stand point - there’s only one truth and that truth is the SELF!! Everything is a projection… but that projection will take away our soul- suffering death we will only raise above it.. be alive dead—- feeling nothing- much like our true bodies alive—- where’s the middle ground??? It’s just a lesson- but what we have to weigh up is it worthy lesson to go through a painful reincarnation and what do we gain??? Only when we get to the future will we know- don’t be put down if you don’t reincarnate when the time passes… your time will eventually come but nothing a bit of sleep (don’t let sleep fool you) and suspended animation will cure- your observer will change and meld over centuries… it’s what we expected.. we don’t belong in our worlds.. where the dreams of war are just fiction… it’s a cycle that’s hard to break once we are on the journey the interference wants without it… but there’s nothing we can do! But remain calm and be brave!!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)