Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Closed Thread

Old 15-01-2022, 06:28 PM
Master
Suspended animation I experienced when was in accident with matter… couldn’t reach centre self to murder me—- I’m covered by the avarta/ so it can’t reach my centre self other than the pseudo of the avarta-

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 19-02-2022, 05:11 AM
Pathfinder

@Colorado Thanks 😊 I was happy to share and I appreciate you keeping an open mind, and pointing our that it is not kind to encourage others to dismiss somebody else's personal account merely b/c it isn't fully compatible with one's own world view rather than adjust one' view to potentially accommodate a possibility, as doing so would seem the sensible and polite thing to do my view (or at least to try tosuspend one's own beliefs temporarily to evaluate an experience as it is presented), but *shrugs* such is life, and it was hurtful to be dismissed in such a way, so thank you (:
Old 19-02-2022, 05:18 AM
Pathfinder

@Colorado
In regards to the Golden orange place, what was it like for you, who & what was there? How did it feel there, and was there anyone there talking to you? (:
Old 19-02-2022, 05:27 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
I do not have such definite thoughts as you do Bobjob, thoughts are to me just clouds in the sky, they come and go, and never have the same exact shape form when they come, and I wont try to change your point of view on the definition of Death.
I couldn't agree more @Antoine 😀
Old 19-02-2022, 05:43 AM
Pathfinder

An operational definition of death for the purposes of the conversation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
How close is a NDE to death?

What is closer to death then an NDE?
In my opinion, death means more or less, your heart stopping, and your soul then ceasing to inhabit the body. In my view the anchor that keeps a soul in the body lets you leave as soon as the heart stops but remains there until the brain is entirely "dead" that is to say the cells is the brain have been deprived of oxygen long enough that the body can no longer accommodate a consciousness. That is my view 😀
Old 19-02-2022, 05:44 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayar415
Quote Post 43 EXCERPT: Forget his points. I would like to know how much was his hospital bill.
**** 🤣 I don't wanna talk about it 🤣
Old 19-02-2022, 07:17 AM
Master
Glad to see you are still around.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 19-02-2022, 01:42 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambo009
In my opinion, death means more or less, your heart stopping, and your soul then ceasing to inhabit the body. In my view the anchor that keeps a soul in the body lets you leave as soon as the heart stops but remains there until the brain is entirely "dead" that is to say the cells is the brain have been deprived of oxygen long enough that the body can no longer accommodate a consciousness. That is my view 😀

Your view is close. We Spiritualists - and those guides who have provided their teaching over the decades - consider death of the body is irreversible. There is no "coming back" from actual death as opposed to near-death.

That's because the invisible, so-called silver cord, the umbilical-like connection between body and its animating spirit, breaks irreparably when death occurs. The exact point of death can not be detected by medical tests or observations. Before that point is reached, even when death appears to have taken place, body and spirit remain connected.
Old 20-02-2022, 01:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambo009
I'd happily answer anyone's questions about the afterlife and such. It is a pretty good place, and has undergone many changes since I was there.
-Osirus

Haven't read about your experiences yet, but how are you 100% certain it wasn't hallucinations? The body puts out some pretty CRAZY chemicals when it feels like it's dying, some of which can cause hallucinations (and the feeling of reality being more "real" than usual). I mean I find afterlife experiences interesting, but also look at the plausible physical causes. I do hope you're right though and that there is indeed an afterlife.
Old 26-02-2022, 05:16 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayar415
What was the circumstance surrounding Lambo's death throes the first time?
If Lambo is indeed 18, as he says, then either he is the precious scion of a billionaire who needed to keep him alive at all costs, or he is having fun with us.

I can promise I'm not having fun with yall, (asthe experience was by far the most unpleasant series of experiences in my life, and it brings me no joy to recount them) but nor am I the child of a billionaire. The reality is not so simple as that, and if it were safe for me and others involved to share more details about the actual situation, I would, but alas it is not. But the cost of adrenaline needles and CPR (the only two reliable ways to restart the heart; the defibrillator typically only normalizes irregular heartbeats, but doesn't restart altogether, or at least isnt used to do so outside of highly specialized situations, but is a common movie and TV myth) is not as high as you might think. Asking for an itemized receipt at the hospital always drastically reduces cost (just a friendly tip for and from the very poor).
That said, yall may choose whether or not to believe me. I hold no ill will if you don't, for indeed, sometimes life is stranger than fiction.
Closed Thread