Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 30-12-2021, 09:03 PM
Master
Quantum Entanglement and twin souls / flames

In quantum physics

Does anyone think quantum entanglement could be a mirror for twin flames?

As in quantum entanglement, it represents how two particles mirror each other regardless of the distance. A law to do with mirroring
Old 01-01-2022, 02:55 AM
Master
Two threads on the subject:

https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...d.php?t=105090

https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...d.php?t=119724
Old 01-01-2022, 02:57 AM
Master
Thinking of it Izz, life mirrors consciousness which is light.

My twin soul is the lights play upon these mirrors of life....

My life, my twin souls life, I am still searching,... what's life.
Old 01-01-2022, 11:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldous
Two threads on the subject:

Thank you for sharing, those threads are so interesting

My personal belief is that quantum entanglement has nothing to do with karmic connections or soulmate, but possibly it is a mirror for twin flames due to twin flames having the shared soul aspect
Old 01-01-2022, 03:35 PM
Master
Also, this might be controversial, but my opinion is that the whole of quantum mechanics would not be possible if it were not for the understanding of and existence of twin flames

People might think I'm crazy for it but... I feel that I understand signs and duality a lot better than I've ever done, upon entering year 2022 (duality, 22). It's partly triggered by my twin flame's energy and presence

I feel that a lot of what constitutes as signs, symbolism, quantum physics - tie in with twin particles, with the twin phenomena

Last edited by Izz : 01-01-2022 at 05:42 PM.
Old 01-01-2022, 05:44 PM
Master
My understanding is that we are entangled with everyone, not just our twins. Actually it is everything not just everyone. The degree of sharing an experience is more profound with our twin so yes it is more noticeable.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 04-01-2022, 02:50 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
My understanding is that we are entangled with everyone, not just our twins. Actually it is everything not just everyone. The degree of sharing an experience is more profound with our twin so yes it is more noticeable.

John
I agree with what you said, that everything is connected and entangled together. It's just a matter of recognizing and seeing patterns in them we get a better understanding of how things connect in one's life.
Old 14-01-2022, 08:18 AM
Master
At present I think quantum entanglement is another window of proof that two souls can have identical frequency and vibration

This applies to twin flames, more so than even soulmates and other soul connections

Soulmates are energetically similar, but not identical, this is why there is a certain "easier" harmony with soulmates

Twin flames are energetically identical, they're entangled
Old 18-01-2022, 12:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izz
At present...
... entangled
To understand your relationship to another soul, you first have to understand your relationship to your own soul. To understand this, you do not just have to think. You also have to feel your emotions while you think. Because the knowledge is very high frequency and extremely fine tuned and calibrated. And ever expanding and evolving.

It sounds to me like you are using this quantum entanglement idea as a permission slip to allow yourself to believe something you want to believe. But that symbol you use as a permission slip for yourself, to allow the self to connect more fully with true self... THAT symbol, is just a symbol and just a permission slip in the way you are using it. It means that you don't really believe yet, and its better to honor the emotions because they are really about your true energy motional vibrational connection to your own soul/spirit or total whole true self.

Because you don't wanna try to feel like you believe something and thereby deny that you are feeling some doubt still. Why? Because your soul is extremely high frequency and powerful energy momentum. So if you feel ever any negative emotion, it indicates there is some resistance that needs to straighten out, because otherwise, that energy would "burn" you up, if you do have resistance and try to "force" the energy to flow.

And then you would say, "but why doesn't this symbol protect me from my own misalignment/resistance?" Because your emotions is all you need and nothing more. And if you try to replace your emotional guidance system, you get lost, because it is not possible. Your emotions are your direct link to God Source. And that God Source is aware of and connected to all. So... If you are happy, then every single thing in existence will be your soul mate. Whatever is in your direct experience, will be your soul mate. No condition can ever replace your soul. Who you truely eternally are. At the core heart of hearts of that which you truely are. Which is unconditional love.

And not to say that its not a nice symbol. But really you gotta understand that if you like the symbol, it is because you are in that moment of appreciating something, in alignment with your own soul. And that is where your appreciation comes from. Not the symbol or any condition for that matter, ever.

Hope that makes sense and helps clarify this subject for you.
Unconditional Love.
Old 23-01-2022, 08:45 PM
Master
Definitely the quantum entanglement is the superposition of both atom in entanglement—- soulmates,twin flames- all encoding and downloading at the chakras—- higher self- multiverse (dream self is actually a multiverse self**

All point to the conclusion of superposition—- it’s just science catching up with mythology-

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)