Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 17-12-2021, 10:12 PM
Master
Jumpers or teleportation?

Are we jumpers and jumped from death when being made alive from the Big Bang—- or did teleportation happen and we died then? The cat in the box is either observing dead or alive or both?

Death seemed to push me physically-that’s when I jumped and found my existence in the abyss… I don’t think I teleported- but definitely biolocation???

What’s your theory ?

Are we dead or alive?

Either way death is the only option out unless it’s some type of hologram and the observer isn’t actually a observer?? What does that say about our self’s and our very intelligence??

Are we whole or separated?

Is our dreams in our observing observer and flames and family’s or are they born on earth with you and you find them? Or are we separated because the grass is greener—- thus we all were connected at the Big Bang including God?

Thus; the devil and death is running this rooster unless we are capable of achieving death by our self’s?

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 18-12-2021, 06:08 AM
Seeker

Okay...I see your point about language....it's all fine.

And what I say here is ONLY my opinion, nothing more.

Sometimes most of this stuff is hard to put in any language cos there aren't really any words for what is beyond this physical plane.

I believe we're all eternal beings....and I do mean eternal. So when you mention the big bang I believe that has nothing to with us commng into existence.

The big bang was only a physical event. Our beingness is not physical. We will continue beyond the billions of years of this physical universe.

Some say this whole thing is a dream.....it wouldn't surprise me.

As for being whole or separate......I believe we are one....but with this illusion of separation.

I don't believe in any devil and I really don't believe in death. We just let go of these bodies that just house our spirits. We move on.

Just a few of my thoughts.