Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 02-10-2021, 03:48 PM
Master
Having a seance in the graveyard

[size="4"] I had a drink but I was in the graveyard with friends from the
church
From the church church spirit church and friends from the funeral home
And other friends
In the Victorian part of the graveyard we was and we decided to have a seance in the graveyard bringing tutorial Stewart's through Victorian spirit
Then work up off this dream I did
If so then it did this dream/SIZE]

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 02-10-2021, 08:30 PM
Administrator
Hi jo

I think you are looking for conformation that your mother is ok on the other side.that is why you are there with people from the spiritulist church.
Its as if you doubt what you already know.

Namaste
Old 02-10-2021, 08:50 PM
Master
Yep
I'm all my mum is ok because I've said her I have seen her spirit stand in front of me and my dad I feel x I have
My friend from the spirit church and my friends from the funeral home is give me the answer I already know
Plus my mum air and me we used to walk down there after my dad died to clear our heads especially that Victorian part there is so much history in graveyards people don't realise how much
History of famous people headstones of famous people from 1600 the 1718 hundreds 18
There is no people buried who died in 2000 and if Italian part Victorian pot because your family is there
Yeah me and my mum to look a bit till I injured my leg had a bad fall about 8 years ago a long time to heal
But it still gives me a lot of problems now and again but I know it's my age is doing it now rheumatism is causing it now but I'm trying to look back at all habits
I know I met my friends do that work a few times of actually do do B Council each other the problems we have got but has been a big help
But I know the answer
It was one of my bizarre things I know you'll be careful doing a ceilings because it can be dangerous
Especially if you forget the sound off and do the prayers protection
Overdue I'm having a lot of graveyard dreams I think I know why

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔