Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 02-10-2021, 03:43 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Book1 Ven. Lama Jigma Rinpoche - Vajrayana Buddhism School

Ven. Lama Jigme Rinpoche

He has services and classes to give:
padmarigdzinling.org
Old 02-10-2021, 04:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antilope
[center][size="3"][b]Ven. Lama Jigme Rinpoche

Do you follow Vajrayana Buddhism Antilope ?
Old 02-10-2021, 04:36 PM
Master
Antilope, some might object to Vajrayana Buddhism because of Tantra and Maitreya.

As for me, I really like Maitreya, the Buddha of the Future. Some people believe Tantra teaching came to us thru Maitreya.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 03-10-2021, 04:21 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Do you follow Vajrayana Buddhism Antilope ?

Yes I practice.
I meditate since I was a kid, later had spiritual problems and couldn't figure out by myself so I studied all religions.
When I studied more about Vajrayana Buddhism it made a lot of sense for me as it was very advanced and the practices guru gave me were helping me a lot.

I realized everything I've learned came from someone else mainly, so a guru for this life time it's ok. I don't mind if i don't attain nirvana right now I just wan't to help others.
Old 03-10-2021, 04:29 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Antilope, some might object to Vajrayana Buddhism because of Tantra and Maitreya.

As for me, I really like Maitreya, the Buddha of the Future. Some people believe Tantra teaching came to us thru Maitreya.

If you pray to Buddha Buddha will guide you. Vajrayana is also called Mantrayana and we do mantras to all Buddhas. If you believe the mantras are correct you don't need to go deep in tantra as you are being guided already by Buddha.

A Mantra is the spiritual power of a Buddha or deity . It's the basis of vajrayana.

You can pray to Maitreya if you want to we are all aiming to benefit all beings here. Unless you just want Nirvana for yourself is also ok.

The main buddha of Vajrayana is Guru Rinpoche he is the buddha of tantra here. YOu also have Shakyamuni the buddha of the past, I think, wich is Gautama. And there will be Maitreya eventually, he still didn't arrived, I think, it would make sense if he did we would have another buddhism just for him or he would be in vajrayana also.

Vajrayana encompasses all types of buddhisms into one I think
Old 03-10-2021, 05:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by antilope
Vajrayana is also called Mantrayana and we do mantras to all Buddhas.

Nice you believe in all Buddhas. It is refreshing to find somebody who does.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 03-10-2021, 08:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antilope
Yes I practice.
Excellent