Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 20-12-2010, 08:47 PM
NightWolf

Am I seeing auras or just seeing double

Two weeks ago while I was running, when I stopped to stretch my legs on ice I noticed a glow around my foot, I've read a few about auras but I didn't believe it was that because I have a minor myopia and astigmatism developed from too much PC view(don't wear glasses though).

But when I came home I did some testing and around this white contour that is around my hands, feet,other people and almost any object(the white contour is just smaller) if I concentrate I could see a tight rainbow of colors ,very very intense colors but only when the sun is up(when the sun is not up I can only see the white contour), and the colored edge is just of 1mm or 1/25 of an inch and the size of the white contour from 1cm(half a inch) to 25cm(10 inches) depends on the distance of hands, people from my eyes.

The thing is that about a year ago I started meditating,reiki, running and eating naturally and this dramatically improved my eyesight and wellbeing, if I didn't see the "auras" when my eyes were A LOT worse why can I see them now, what do you think?

And today I looked at the sun and when I concentrated I got this purple(violet) aura around it, is it eye defect or aura?
Old 22-12-2010, 05:30 PM
Serenity Bear

To see the aura most people squint, as they use the periphal vision. If you feel it is you eyesight get it checked and see if you get the same results when you are wearing them.

The aura often looks like a heat haze (like you get on a tarmac on a very hot day), it can appear as a white beam around the body, then colours further out depending on which layer (there are 7) that you see.

You could also try squinting while looking in a mirror in a well lit room, to see your own aura. It does take a while to train the eyes, but it does come in time.

PS: Never look at the Sun, it can cause blindness (it effects the back of the eye).

PPS: If you ever seen purple and cream everywhere (Iv had that - its ultraviolet) you need to see a Dr as the eye has recieved a shaking (I fell over) which can detach the back of the eye. In most cases with rest the eye returns to normal.
Old 26-12-2010, 09:55 AM
NightWolf

@Serenity Bear thanks for your answer,I was to 3 ophthalmologic doctors and they found only minor myopia and astigmatism, not double vision and when I put on my corrective glasses I see that white beam even better, faster,even with each eye(one covered), I tried all combinations.

I see that white beam around bodies(exactly like a heat haze) and after it some tight colors if I concentrate a bit, maybe I see just that, I don't know,the problem is that I see this white beam on all objects except for colors, I'll get books on this subject to really inform myself.

I just wanted to know if I'm natural at this,because after I started meditating and research into "energy" things, I can't stop wanting to know more.
Old 26-12-2010, 09:58 AM
NightWolf

Anyway, I started a 2 months 3 times a day eye natural vitamins to really strengthen my eyes, also I'll start doing eye relaxing exercises.
Old 28-12-2010, 02:01 PM
Serenity Bear

Well there are two major pieces on auras one by the Kirlians and one by Kilner (I always get the two muddled up). One was a married Russian couple doing research into auras around leaves etc, the other was a Dr in London who produced photographic plates to capture the image of the aura.

I dont know of a really good book on auras - but Iv been out of touch of the books stuff for a while - most people I know just go by personal experience and working it out for themselves.
Old 31-12-2010, 04:36 PM
NightWolf

Ok.thank you.I found a book on auras by Ted Andrews, it has good reviews,I'll give it a try.