Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > The Sanctuary

Old 04-10-2010, 02:46 AM
Master
The most beautiful woman in the world.

We need to start "the most beautiful women/men in the world" threads again.

So I'm going to kick off with....Mother Teresa

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 06-10-2010, 05:19 PM
Rumar

The most beautiful woman is my woman. She takes great care of me (even more than my mother), she brightens my day when it's a very bad one, and when the day is about to wrap up, I always look forward to crawling in bed with her to wrap up the day. She makes me laugh, I make her laugh, she keeps a smile on my face without asking anything in return. There is nothing more in the world or even "the other side" I love than her, she is my Heaven, she is my paradise, if anything I will be spending eternity with her out in the outskirts of everything.

To be beautiful, one shouldn't have to do so many great things and be noticed for them, they don't have to be some major icon either, they can be an average citizen like you or me and still be the most beautiful (and yet unrecognized) person in the world.
Old 06-10-2010, 06:54 PM
Administrator
The most Beautiful woman for me was my grandmother, she was beautiful taugh me many things.

Namaste
Old 07-10-2010, 10:09 AM
Master
Here is the women who everyone is talking about in Britain. Cheryl Tweedy.

She is a singer, model and tv personality. I think she is lovely!

Old 12-10-2010, 02:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
We need to start "the most beautiful women/men in the world" threads again.

So I'm going to kick off with....Mother Teresa

V cool...I absolutely agree. If it wasn't somewhat sacriligious, I would nominate Thich Nhat Hanh and the Dali Lama, just for starters, on the men's page. Maybe I will just do anyway. Because what makes ppl beautiful anyway? Truly beautiful? I think this is it.
Old 15-10-2010, 02:38 AM
PrincessKLS

I believe there are many out there. One up and coming actress that I find so beautiful that I've joked she could turn me bisexual (not lesbian because I'm in love with her boyfriend right now ) because she's so gorgeous (IMO), her name is Freida Pinto and yes she doesn't neccessarily have an equal beauty to her Indian/Bollywood counterpart Ashwayi (spelling), but I believe both actresses are 10s in their own way. Sorry I don't have a picture but just engine search her.
Old 15-10-2010, 03:46 AM
Master
Good call. Here she is. Yes, very beautiful.

Old 15-10-2010, 05:03 PM
Knower
To me, the real beauty is inner vibe, and it is very evident. I have trouble being moved by some beauties on the cover of the magazines because they don't radiate to me. On the other hand, someone who is not that exceptional by looks can have a dramatic effect on me.

That being said...
I want to share someone who I had a girl-crush on for the longest time, since her appereance in "Battlestar Galactica" TV series... Katee Sackhoff. She is not only a great actress, but very laid-back of a person.

Last edited by Anima : 15-10-2010 at 09:36 PM.
Old 15-10-2010, 06:54 PM
LightFilledHeart

In my humble opinion, beauty (like joy ) is an inside job
Old 15-10-2010, 06:57 PM
Master
I think Tyra Banks is stunning both inside and out and what she does to boost all women's self esteem is awesome and inspiring to me.
Spiritlite