Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Philosophy & Theory

Old 20-05-2021, 05:15 AM
Ascender

The circular voyage of understanding ?

Is the voyage of understanding a full circle of enquiry?

--From "that which is" becoming perceived as being across a chasm of separation,

--To objective examination of that which is perceived,

--With such examination eventually resulting in the conclusion that there is no such chasm.

??
Old 22-05-2021, 03:57 PM
Master

multi-dimensional sphere of enquiry

Quote:
Originally Posted by weareunity
Is the voyage of understanding a full circle of enquiry?

--From "that which is" becoming perceived as being across a chasm of separation,

--To objective examination of that which is perceived,

--With such examination eventually resulting in the conclusion that there is no such chasm.

??
I would replace 2 dimensional circle to 3-dimensional sphere here . And yes we are re-discovering our knowledge world too round spherical like the earth - multi-dimensional with myriad varieties .
Old 24-05-2021, 05:36 AM
Ascender

Hi Hitesh. Hoping you are well.

The circle is used here as a symbol of returning to a "new" beginning-- in this case returning to a beginning having become conscious of having realised a different perspective en route.

This happening as a result of our examination of the dance of existence leading us to the conscious realisation that we and all are both dancers and dancing in a wondrous and astounding production.
Old 24-05-2021, 05:35 PM
Master

Thumbs up circle - sphere

Quote:
Originally Posted by weareunity
Hi Hitesh. Hoping you are well.

The circle is used here as a symbol of returning to a "new" beginning-- in this case returning to a beginning having become conscious of having realised a different perspective en route.

This happening as a result of our examination of the dance of existence leading us to the conscious realisation that we and all are both dancers and dancing in a wondrous and astounding production.

Hi weareunity
With grace of God , I am fine and in good health and spirit (though we in India had pretty bad times for some unlucky ones and still its ongoing challenge at various front ) .

I understood what u meant by circle.I used word 'sphere' just to show the complexity / variety involved in the mix.

Your examination of existence is really great.
Old 31-05-2021, 10:02 PM
Ascender

Hi Hitesh.

Our own unspoken words are often those which speak loudest to us-- stirred from their quiet waiting place within.

We stumble on in companionship.
Old 08-06-2021, 03:41 PM
Master
It reminds me of pain... “I watch your hand come full circles” —-half moon run)
That which part we are separate from and separate vail in which the which is encouraging and over compassionate in a chasm..what to do with such chasm : acceptance and over exertion is needed to come full circumstances with it.understand that part of love and pain when it’s so separate it’s a dietitian need and circumference: it almost feels like a false love I’m trying to sell the self....

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)