Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 21-04-2021, 08:07 PM
Ascender
Cat Looking Back, Manifesting Successes

I was thinking the other day...About when I use to watch "Mind Movies" on YouTube to try to attract living in luxury and attracting riches to me in about 2008...Then apparently in 2014, I had let go of enough resistance to live in a very nice luxury property during my return to college. So I DO have successes, I can look back on that keep happening and are deliberate... even if years later.
Old 22-04-2021, 07:09 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCreativeSpirit
I was thinking the other day...About when I use to watch "Mind Movies" on YouTube to try to attract living in luxury and attracting riches to me in about 2008...Then apparently in 2014, I had let go of enough resistance to live in a very nice luxury property during my return to college. So I DO have successes, I can look back on that keep happening and are deliberate... even if years later.
Lovely account.
I couldn't agree more.
We can manifest and ask for anything.
But we have to "believe" that we can do it.
What we give "out" is what we receive...
What we "ask" for , is what we "get"
A non- spiritual person, living in abject misery, going around all his / her life saying "" I'll always have nothing"".... Will have just that..."nothing"...
The universe hears, and thinks that is what that person wants... Nothing !!!...
So that's what they give them LOL...
I Love the way the universe works....
Old 22-04-2021, 07:58 AM
Master

I find that often I need some emotional ride to move towards actually manifesting. Not so much about believing. More about making space
Old 22-04-2021, 08:25 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
I find that often I need some emotional ride to move towards actually manifesting. Not so much about believing. More about making space
... I have found in life I need to hit a "low" , before I can elevate to a new "level"....

It's all amazing really....
Old 22-04-2021, 08:43 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
... I have found in life I need to hit a "low" , before I can elevate to a new "level"....
It's all amazing really....
Yes that’s the undiscussed LOA part I was talking about in my other post (the how to let go of resistance Thread I suspect).
Kindness,
Cosmic Wonder
Old 22-04-2021, 08:53 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Yes that’s the undiscussed LOA part I was talking about in my other post (the how to let go of resistance Thread I suspect).
LOL
.. The gist of the message always gets across somehow... Heehee...
Love to you....
Old 22-04-2021, 09:08 AM
Master

Much love back Elfin :)
Old 26-04-2021, 08:52 PM
Ascender
Color Manifesting Successes

Quote:
I need to give up trying to have things kind of just handed to me.
Old 27-04-2021, 09:18 AM
Master

Hii,

Yes it might require more technique to manifest
Old 05-07-2022, 01:53 AM
Master
I want to remind myself of my own past manifestation successes too