Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 16-04-2021, 06:02 AM
Master
Succesfully applied process of releasing resistance.

Succesfully applied process of digging deeper to find and dispell deeper more core negative limitting believes. Inspired by Bashar.

How does it serve me to hold on to this believe this?
As your believes create your reality. Believes are habbitually practiced thought patterns, according to Abraham.

I feel pain. What believe is creating it? "Life is suffering." I found it. And it's gone. And if it is not gone, as is here in my case. I ask myself "how does it serve me to hold on to that believe?" to find the deeper underlying core negative believe that is perpetuating it. And I find this "I have experienced great suffering, and I don't wanna forget that."
And instantly if you find the deeper core negative believe it will seem and sound illogical. And it's gone.
So memory issue is gone for me. But if the negative believe is still there, then dig deeper still. So still I feel "life is suffering" its not gone. I do feel a bit lighter about the memory issue, I released that resistance. So I go deeper;

So how does it serve me to hold on to this believe "life is suffering."?
"I can't accept that such great suffering as I have experienced exists, and so I probably need to hold on to this believe, and suffer, untill I can find some benefit in suffering. Otherwise I will never be able to let go of it."
Well, I can accept that suffering exists, obviously. So acceptance issue? illogical. POOF GONE. Instantly! So easy!
So I need to suffer in order to find benefit? I reflect on this and instantly it sounds completely illogical! Suffering is lack of benefit! I need to stop suffering in order to find benefit in EVERYTHING that exists. Including suffering!
Because it is good that pain feels painful, so that I can know that I am blocking my own benefit.
So life is still suffering, so I go EVEN DEEEEEPER STILL!!!
How does it serve me to hold on to this believe?
"I don't wanna feel good, I don't trust God, I don't trust existence itself. My faith is spoiled forever, for all eternity."
Well, here I find a deep deep core negative believe.
So I believe my consciousness is evil. This is simply not true. I never do stupid things on purpose.
So I am a failure? Why? Because things dont always go the way I want them to.
How does it serve me to hold on to this believe?
Because it is true, it is real reality! I am not the creator of my own reality.
Deep deep core negative believe of seperation from GOD SOURCE!
I AM UNWORTHY TO DESERVE TO BE THE CREATOR OF MY OWN REALITY.
ILLOGICAL! GOD IS INFINITE AND ETERNAL! I CANT GET IT WRONG AND I WILL NEVER EVER GET IT DONE. I AM FREE FOREVER, AND I AM ALWAYS creating my own reality.
So unworthiness, also gone.
Life is still suffering, how does it serve me to believe that?
I create that, because I am a failure. I can't create my own reality.
ILLOGICAL! HERE I AM IN THE REALITY THAT I AM CREATING PRESENT TENSE REAL TIME.
I HAVE A TENDENCY TO CREATE BAD THINGS FOR MYSELF.
I AM VERY GOOD AT CREATING BAD THINGS FOR MYSELF.
I AM A MASTER AT CREATING BAD REALITIES FOR MYSELF.
I AM A MASTERFUL CREATOR.

So life is still suffering. How does it serve me to continue to believe that?
It protects me from life.
Illogical! Because I am creating the very suffering I say I need protection from.
So life is still suffering. How does it serve me to believe that?
Because there are many painful things.
Not true.
I experience discomfort, don't have to suffer over it.
I created that discomfort, I am a bad creator.
I will never be able to create anything that is good forever.
How does it serve me to belief that?
Because I wanna know if its possible.
And my mere curiosity about it means that it has to exist!
The eternal and infinite goodness has to exist!
I will never be able to create it.
How does it serve me to believe that? What benefit do I get from believing that?
It allows me to remember that I want to create it! It is my greatest desire!
I want to create god consciousness. the eternal joy.
Something that is true pure and good forever.
And I want to know it and become as it and one with it and it through me and me as one with it.
The never ending endless joy.
I have tried my whole life, but I can't do it. How does it serve me to believe that?
It doesn't serve me to say that I can't do that, so why I keep believing it?
Because often I try too hard and I suffer just more over it than if I were not to try it.
And there I go, I don't have to try to create this eternal joy. I just have to stop trying and ALLOW the joy that is eternal and infinite, IN. I have to let it IN. I have to allow it to be realised by me.
I don't know how to allow it. How does it serve me to believe that?
Because allowing is not something that I need to learn how to do.
I have allowed for so long, but this eternal joy never comes.
Not true, it does come. I just keep looking away and getting distracted by petty things.
And then beating up on myself over it. I just need to stop doing that.
And let go and allow eternal joy to be there when it wants to be there.
When I want it to be there! I can allow it! I can have fun! I can allow myself to enjoy life more.
I can allow myself to have more fun in and of and as life.
So this eternal joy is still not here. How does it serve me to believe that?
I don't wanna be delusional. Not true.
Every single human being deludes the other human being. That is what makes everyone so infinitely and eternally unique and special and joyful and fun and valuable to be around and hang around with!
I wanna be delusional to infinite many other human beings. I just don't wanna be delusional to myself! To who I truely am. And the God Source within me.
It is not my responsibility to be the god source of or for anyone else, ever. I am just here to create my own personal reality, like everyone else.
This unconditional joy and love feels overwhelmingly uncomfortable. How does it serve me to believe that?
I don't wanna allow discomfort, I just wanna allow unconditional joy and love.
I don't know how to take away the discomfort, within myself. How does it serve me to believe that?
Because I don't wanna take it away, I just wanna let it go.
I can let go of discomfort. It's much more easy and fun.
Life is good. I feel good.
Old 16-04-2021, 10:12 AM
Master
Nice one Ewwerrin.
Old 18-04-2021, 04:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Nice one Ewwerrin.
Yeah, I am not very knowledgable about the teachings, but this did provide some measure of succes. Altho I don't really deeply know or understand why. It seems to assume that the positive benefit of negative believes are there already, and so maybe that causes my expectation to automatically reveal the underlying core benefit or motivational mechanism that is perpetuating that experience. Yet it wasn't permanent. I felt good. But then I left it there, like always tired of the process. There are too many believes and removing one replaces it with another. Feels like digging for gold. Endless digging to be done. This process, my lackful interpretation of what bashar teaches, does promote the digging.
I think abraham would say, just build a new general matrix/grid and let it fill with new stuff.

Bashar style feels like direct more physical approach. And abraham style more subtle, but requires tremendous focus to find succes. If I'm really down and low, and have a hard time focusing, I can more easily take the bashar approach, feels like a permission slip, to let myself off the hook and just give my trust to the process. And just go with it.

I can try again, but maybe wont find succes with it.

I can assume that anything I say is a negative believe.
Because I am a big failure. How does it serve me to believe that?
Nothing serves me. How does it serve me to believe that?
I don't like being served. How does it serve me to believe that?
It doesn't serve me to believe that. How does it serve me to believe that?
Maybe it gives me the opportunity to change my believes. How does it serve me to believe that?
It serves only to confuse me. How does it serve me to believe that?
I don't like being confused. How does it serve me to believe that?
I don't wanna keep repeating the same mistake. How does it serve me to believe that?
It gives me some degree of memory. How does it serve me to believe that?
I don't know. How does it serve me to believe that?
It helps me focus on what's important to me. How does it serve me to believe that?
Allows me to waste less time. How does it serve me to believe that?
Keeps me stuck in time. How does it serve me to believe that?
It doesn't serve me. How does it serve me to believe that?
Maybe allows me to look for something that is timeless. How does it serve me to believe that?
It gives me hope for something. How does it serve me to believe that?
It keeps me ignorant, stupid delusional and naive. How does it serve me to believe that?
It allows me to feel anger. How does it serve me to believe that?
Destroys my life. How does it serve me to believe that?
It doesn't. How does it serve me to believe that?
Allows me to give up on this whole process. How does it serve me to believe that?
Offers me a sense of choice. How does it serve me to believe that?
Allows me to choose less suffering. How does it serve me to believe that?
It feels better. How does it serve me to believe that?
It feels better. How does it serve me to believe that?
It feels a tiny little bit better. How does it serve me to believe that?
It expands on that tiny little improvement on how I feel. How does it serve me to believe that?
It promotes further growth of emotional well-being. How does it serve me to believe that?
It keeps me focused on feeling better. How does it serve me to believe that?
Helps me to forget. How does it serve me to believe that?
Nothing. How does it serve me to believe that?
It allows me to experience nothing. How does it serve me to believe that?
It sets me free from my own experience. How does it serve me to believe that?
It allows me to experience nothing. How does it serve me to believe that?
It serves me by me focusing on it. How does it serve me to believe that?
By me focusing on it. How does it serve me to believe that?
Because I'm focusing on it. How does it serve me to believe that?
I don't know, some kind of quantum mechanism. How does it serve me to believe that?
Gives me a sense of reality. How does it serve me to believe that?
Serves to give me an experience. How does it serve me to believe that?
Maybe it doesn't. How does it serve me to believe that?
Because I am giving it my attention. How does it serve me to believe that?
It doesn't really. How does it serve me to believe that?
Because that's my experience. How does it serve me to believe that?
It helps me consider that maybe this is not my experience. How does it serve me to believe that?
It helps me consider a greater self than this physical timespace reality manifestational human being. How does it serve me to believe that?
It's easier to just observe without interfering too much with what it is I am observing. How does it serve me to believe that?
It points me towards other things to observe. How does it serve me to believe that?
It keeps me believing that I have to be served. How does it serve me to believe that?
By not serving me. How does it serve me to believe that?
It allows me to be consider that my believe is not what serves me. How does it serve me to believe that?
It allows for more flexibility in my believe system. How does it serve me to believe that?
By not serving me. How does it serve me to believe that?
It gives me a sense of freedom. How does it serve me to believe that?
It allows me to experience what freedom is like. How does it serve me to believe that?
It causes me to forget what freedom is like. How does it serve me to believe that?
Why do I need to be served? How does it serve me to believe that?
I don't need to be served. How does it serve me to believe that?
No idea. How does it serve me to believe that?
Still no idea. How does it serve me to believe that?
I don't know, you tell me. How does it serve me to believe that?
It makes me wonder why I am talking to myself? How does it serve me to believe that?
It causes me to realise the absurdity of this whole process. How does it serve me to believe that?
This is how it serves me.